Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    It literally proves that insecurity and mass hysteria does exist.
    Yeah just dismiss every different opinion than yours as "mass hysteria" that sure makes it easy doesnt it?

Doesnt look like a whole lot of people are happy about the in-game store bullshittery though, which is reassurring.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    how come I am the problem? I have been in love with this game since 15~16? I did all it offers. I still do what I enjoy.
    I still (try to) do m+ and raiding HC.
    I never touch wq, pet battles, and arena.
    If you do what you enjoy all the power to you.

But How can I enjoy the game, when I had to change a total of 6 guilds through this whole BFA? why does every guild is disbanding? where are people going? I am so depressed each time when we get aotc, the guild disband never to return again. Each time the stress of finding a new guild.

I have never ever had this problem. NEVER. People are leaving. How can I enjoy when others leave? if these 6 months working there would be people I could play with. They are just milking the game atm. It is dying and I am so terribly sad to see it in this state.

I have no problem with the game, systems (not in favor of borrowed powers but np), class balance etc. If you do not think all these 6 months is not a scam, shady practice whatever, if you think game is in good health, I have nothing to say.
    Dude, I must have changed guilds at least 20 times before I found a good hime during Cata. While the fits were it good and some fell apart I was still having fun playing the game. Hell, today it's even easier to raid and not be in a guild if that is your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Yeah just dismiss every different opinion than yours as "mass hysteria" that sure makes it easy doesnt it?

Doesnt look like a whole lot of people are happy about the in-game store bullshittery though, which is reassurring.
    You are dismissing everyone who disagrees with you by trying to claim youtube dislikes as proof you are right. It does not prove you right at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    This mind set is what makes wow empty. People are leaving. Instead of dismissing their concern you ignore and just do not play it. Sure I do not play. 1 more less person. Until when? Do not you want this game to thrive?
    If you are not happy doing something then there is nothing wrong with stopping that something. Saying the only option is to force people to do something they are unhappy is an actual problem. Sure I want the game to thrive but you do not have a thriving game with people that no longer want to play it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

oh no

april fools joke

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, to me, this is the stupidest thing Blizzard ever offered for a 6-month subscription. If they wanted to do a costume why not have a cool Alliance or Horde themed set or something? This looks like like some winged clown jester fool. It's dumb. Then again I think all limited time items like this are stupid. It's just like "hey, come back to WoW! Look, we have a shiny thing you can have if you pay us $80". Get the fuck out of here with that.

They want us to keep coming back yet they time gate almost all their end game content forcing players to go do something else either in the game or out of it. I would think most of them go do something else entirely. So it's its like they want us to keep paying them to play the game but not for too long, play in moderation.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Rather tempted to sub 6 months just to see people get mad. Then again might as well do it since SL is coming and there is always something to do in Classic if SL doesn't satisfy. Subbing for 6 months does save some money afterall.

The actual set is ugly though. I'd kinda understand people getting angry if it was actually a cool set.
    Thing is there are people acting as if this is somehow an amazing set and blows the pants off of every other armor set in game. It’s quite comical when some people slam Blizzard for putting amazing xmog thru the cash shop while others are stating that it’s the ugliest thing they’ve ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by hedren View Post
    It being available for a large amount of gold doesn't make it better. People have complained about the huge goldsinks. Gold and real money are the same now in the game so it doesn't matter. You see that with the auction house mount and people paying 500 bucks to get it.

While I hate the transmog, something like this should be an actual reward in the game. Meaning, a reward from an achievement, a low chance drop, or if you have to put it behind a reputation, just have us get to exalted and then purchase it for a low price.

Having us grind to exalted and then dish out 300-500k gold doesn't feel rewarding. And in most cases I opt not to buy the mount.
    People don't complain the same way at all when it comes to gold sinks.