Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashenhoof View Post
    You seem to be a very unlikable person.
    Omg, what am I gonna do now?

I would consider getting it if the wings enabled you to fly.... lol
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

My inner gay self squealed when I saw this... I get to actually look like a fairy! Lol. Now all those people who think gay people are "fairies" will have to find some new material to mock us with.... (I am being half serious of course, but it still looks pretty so I will wear it on some of my toons).

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

L O L
    She looks like a Guild War 2 Mesmer refugee...

i checked the date, turns out its not april fools

Does it work if I take 6 months with tokens?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    How can you see that as something free?... I realy don't see it like that.

good to be optimistic, but I mean..
    "How can you see that as something free"

Cause... I logged on and i got it without having to pay for it...
    thats... thats literally free.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    I cant believe that is not an april fools joke.
    I honestly stopped to think what date it was. Linked it to a friend and asked "real or joke?"

Well, I mean the set is not that bad but putting it on a tauren makes for a pretty bad first reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    How can you see that as something free?... I realy don't see it like that.

good to be optimistic, but I mean..
    It's the other way around. You have to be really trying not to see something that gets gifted to you for free as free.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by locketto View Post
    Does it work if I take 6 months with tokens?
    no it needs to be a 6 month recurring sub. which you can buy WITH tokens, but you need to go to the store and buy the bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    To be fair if this was in the game a lot would still hate it. It doesn't look like an actual armor set but more like a costume than anything. I don't have any problem with that, or if they are adding stuff like that to the shop because it looks more like it belongs in Darkmoon Faire than Ardenweald.
    Well, quite a share of people also hated the 'hats' when they first tried shop-exclusive transmogs.

To me it's more to do with they expanding their microtransaction system (especially after they removed the hats, perhaps in a plot of trying to get people to buy them out of fear-of-missing-out as they were pulling them out - however, to me, it gave me false hope that they had abandoned the idea of store based Transmog items) than it is with me sad or annoyed that the transmog set looks a bit off in anything except a kawaii night elven girl in Goldshire.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Lmao, you actually believe this is for free. You did not pay for the base game, expansion and game time at all right?

what? you should still get it... it wil just take a few days....
    Fine print "with a future renewal date"

I don't have a future renewal because I cancelled it. I was of course going to resub anyway, I just don't like having large recurring expenditures which I may forget about come out of my bank. To fix this, I have to buy an entire new 6 month sub, billed immediately, well before I need more time.

Assuming the GM can't just uncancel it for me. I'm trying that route first.

I hate it.

Oh well, I am not really missing anything by not using it, I don't use any of the past mounts that came with the 6-month sub.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

But you are paying for it.. if blizz was smart they would calculate that in their 6 month deal (usually the case, which you can't see).
    Nothing is free my friend

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes you use the Sprite Darter as a mount.

Sometimes you use the Sprite Darter as a pet.

Sometimes you become the Sprite Darter.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    I still don't understand why so many people complain about every item that gets added to the in-game store. If you don't like it, don't buy it. If you don't want to spend money, don't buy it. It's a completely optional cosmetic purchase. Also, since it's attached to a 6-month sub, many players will just get it for free. They're rewarding their players and you're all complaining about it.
    Because they could be putting that in-game so people that already pay sub can get it. Why? Because it doesn't have stats people who already pay sub don't deserve it or something? This is just the first of many. Sure this might look ugly but they're gonna make good ones eventually. Much better looking than the ones in-game. And then you're gonna look at the gear you get ingame and be like "well I pay 15$ for this garbage".

I don't understand people who use that excuse...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lmao, you actually believe this is for free. You did not pay for the base game, expansion and game time at all right?
    1. the base game is free, do some research, the base game has been free for years.

2. yes expansions and game time cost money...
    but if i bought a car, then 3 weeks later they sent me an xbox, that xbox would be 100% free, i didnt know that xbox was comign, that xbox was not a reason for purchase cause i did not make the purchase for the xbox.

Don't people who pay monthly deserve this more than anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Actually, you can buy a 6month sub with wow tokens. Just buy 6 tokens>set it to bnet balance>make the purchase. 6 tokens equals ~840k us price ~1.1m eu.

As for my opinion, it looks like tier 10 warlock but butterfly wings and for a different kind of cult.

Nope doesn't count, you only get the promotion if you go through the subscription service, just stand alone gametime doesn't count and hasn't counted for these 6 month promotions other then the first dreadwake one.