Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    But you are paying for it.. if blizz was smart they would calculate that in their 6 month deal.
    Nothing is free my friend
    Except guess what, there is thousands of people logging in today who have subs running and will just have this pop up in their gift tab for literally no reason.

it is free, get ahold of yourself, stop trying to be a armchair marketer when you are not even good at it.

yes, if i went to you and said "buy one cheeseburger get the second one free" a smart person would say "Wait they are just 50% off but i have to buy 2!"

But then i go to you and i say "Here is your cheeseburger sir, oh and by the way you get another one for free!"
    big brain you would say "NUH UH ITS NOT FREE, I PAID FOR THIS FIRST ONE, THEN YOU GAVE ME A SECOND!? ITS NOT FREE!"

cause such a big big brain.
    but no, its free.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. the base game is free, do some research, the base game has been free for years.

2. yes expansions and game time cost money...
    but if i bought a car, then 3 weeks later they sent me an xbox, that xbox would be 100% free, i didnt know that xbox was comign, that xbox was not a reason for purchase cause i did not make the purchase for the xbox.
    Hahahahahaha, you actually believe this kind of stuff is free.

Omg some people.

Has anyone with a recurring sub already got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Asparuch View Post
    She looks like a Guild War 2 Mesmer refugee...
    What about this then?

My favorite so far LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Well, quite a share of people also hated the 'hats' when they first tried shop-exclusive transmogs.

To me it's more to do with they expanding their microtransaction system (especially after they removed the hats, perhaps in a plot of trying to get people to buy them out of fear-of-missing-out as they were pulling them out - however, to me, it gave me false hope that they had abandoned the idea of store based Transmog items) than it is with me sad or annoyed that the transmog set looks a bit off in anything except a kawaii night elven girl in Goldshire.
    Well given that they have no intention of getting rid of the shop, and their only real competition having a much more expansive MTX shop i am more or less surprised they didn't do this stuff sooner. It sucks, sure, but in reality Blizzard is behind in the times when it comes to monetization in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Hahahahahaha, you actually believe this kind of stuff is free.

Omg some people.
    Yes, some people, people who actually understand marketing, and that if you give people something that they had no prior knowledge they were going to get, its literally free.

maybe go to college, or even highschool then you will actually understand how yes.
    this is 100% free.

Omg, what am I gonna do now?
    Maybe work on yourself to be not so terrible?

Goldshire is going to look FABULOUS this season on Moonguard!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except guess what, there is thousands of people logging in today who have subs running and will just have this pop up in their gift tab for literally no reason.

it is free, get ahold of yourself, stop trying to be a armchair marketer when you are not even good at it.

yes, if i went to you and said "buy one cheeseburger get the second one free" a smart person would say "Wait they are just 50% off but i have to buy 2!"

But then i go to you and i say "Here is your cheeseburger sir, oh and by the way you get another one for free!"
    big brain you would say "NUH UH ITS NOT FREE, I PAID FOR THIS FIRST ONE, THEN YOU GAVE ME A SECOND!? ITS NOT FREE!"

cause such a big big brain.
    but no, its free.
    It's cool you don't get it and come with things like get ahold on yourself.. but god dude everyone knows companies don't work like that.
    But it's weird that you are triggered so fast.. like be realistic please ... the sun is free, this is not. I like your cheeseburger theory, but it still is not the same as this one lol.

You already paid for it in the end, but I am glad you are so optimistic and helpfull to everyone in this thread.

keep it up!
    Last edited by Alanar; 2020-10-20 at 07:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's dosen't matter for Activision die hards, because they will buy it and pretending. "It is fine"

Yes, some people, people who actually understand marketing, and that if you give people something that they had no prior knowledge they were going to get, its literally free.

maybe go to college, or even highschool then you will actually understand how yes.
    this is 100% free.
    "Hey look, they added another series to Netflix... for free! I'm so glad I pay for Netflix, they always add new stuff for free!".

Ayyyy lmao.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's cool you don't get it and come with things like get ahold on yourself.. but god dude everyone knows companies don't work like that.
    But it's weird you become triggered so fast.. but be realistic please ... the sun is free, this is not.

You already paid for it in the end.
    1. yes its free, take even a highschool course on marketing and you will maybe learn something
    2. yeah no, the sun aint free either by your logic, cause you gotta pay for food and housing and all this other stuff to be able to live to enjoy the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Don't people who pay monthly deserve this more than anyone else?
    That's not how marketing works. They don't care about who deserves what. They care about locking you in for the longest time possible.

Giving it to 1 month subs would give the set to everyone anyway.
    What would be better is to give it to people who are subbed for the last 6 months consecutively, regardless of the plan, but again, they don't care about that. They want to bait you right now to buy the next 6 months.

Well, I got it for free since I have the 6 month sub...

However, still: Is this an out of season april fools joke !?

10+ Year Old Account
    game is having random lag spikes left and right, yet what we get is a transmog.

i don't want to be a naysayer but i am greatly disappointed.

plus, that transmog looks like ass tbh.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

That looks... totally out of place in this game tbh.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Hey look, they added another series to Netflix... for free! I'm so glad I pay for Netflix, they always add new stuff for free!".

Ayyyy lmao.
    hahah funny but also insanely fucking stupid try harder!
    you sub to netflix because they have new shows coming constantly.
    you dont sub to wow EXPECTING to get free stuff for subbing to wow.

a better example would be subbing to netflix then suddenly 3 months into your sub getting sent a free tv by them.

next your gunna say is that tv sent by them wasnt free, you didnt know it was coming, you didnt pay for it, they just... gave it to you for being subbed!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Ayyyy lmao.
    hahaha felplague logic.

But it's weird you become triggered so fast.. but be realistic please ... the sun is free, this is not. I like your cheeseburger theory, but it still is not the same as this one lol.

You already paid for it in the end, but I am glad you are so optimistic and helpfull to everyone in this thread.

keep it up!
    I love how you can't grasp simple phrases that go against your invalid argument then call people triggered when you're getting absolutely shit on (for good reason). Very insightful 10/10 keep it up

OT: is free shipping a scam then?

hahah funny but also insanely fucking stupid try harder!
    you sub to netflix because they have new shows coming constantly.
    you dont sub to wow EXPECTING to get free stuff for subbing to wow.

a better example would be subbing to netflix then suddenly 3 months into your sub getting sent a free tv by them.

next your gunna say is that tv sent by them wasnt free, you didnt know it was coming, you didnt pay for it, they just... gave it to you for being subbed!
    This is hilarious, you pay a sub for WoW and think they are giving stuff for free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.