Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    People bashing the costume:

9/10 is just mad that their precious tokens does not let them get stuff.

1/10 legit thinks the costume is ugly.

Ya'll clowns are funny, please keep it up.
    404 no self awareness found

Yeah!! We can now buy full tmogs sets w/ real money!! Woohoo!!!

said no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnfzs View Post
    I have no issues with this yet but the new transmog tab in the shop is a bit concerning. I feel that the quality of armor sets obtainable in games always suffers when companies start to sell costumes etc.
    My thoughts exactly.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Indie game company. Desperate to increase quarterly profits.

I cant believe that is not an april fools joke.

Excuse me, but what the hell kind of tmog set is this?

Not even that, why the F put gear on the store? Oh well, atleast this set looks absolute dogshite

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post

said no one.
    These bypass the annoying armor restrictions, which are murder on hunters since we use the least represented armor class in the game. I'm all for having silly stuff I can actually mog to. And I'll get it for doing something I was already doing anyway.

TBH, I don't mind xmogs for real money at all and whatsoever.

Go nuts on the cosmetic shit, what do I care.

Better than trying to sell ACTUAL shit like covenant changes or whatever, which thankfully they don't seem inclined to be doing. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    404 no self awareness found
    *Starts reeling in*

This is so easy.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Since they're selling a bundle of 6 months sub with the new transmog I'm not sure they're going to give it to people on 6mo recurring subs this time.

They may want you to pay now for a future additional 6 months in order to get it because they already got you on a six-month sub so they want more money now now now lol.

P.S. Ugly as poop. The wings should be a back item not part of ugly metal shoulders (which is how it looks in the pictures anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Excuse me, but what the hell kind of tmog set is this?

Not even that, why the F put gear on the store? Oh well, atleast this set looks absolute dogshite
    its not gear, its just transmog.... they are not selling gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Since they're selling a bundle of 6 months sub with the new transmog I'm not sure they're going to give it to people on 6mo recurring subs this time.

They may want you to pay now for a future additional 6 months in order to get it because they already got you on a six-month sub so they want more money now now now lol.

P.S. Ugly as poop. The wings should be a back item not part of ugly metal shoulders (which is how it looks in the pictures anyway).
    this is how it worked exactly the other 3 times so its not changing.
    anyone who has a 6 month sub running gets it for free.

The belt/pants/boots would be great for some transmogs, but the whole set looks ridiculous. What an odd choice for kicking off selling cosmetics in the cash shop.

World Of Genshin Impact.

Why does this look like something we'd see on a WoW's April's fool joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    9/10 is just mad that their precious tokens does not let them get stuff.
    I would guess this is exactly as the mounts earlier: you'll probably get it for free if you have an uncancelled 6 month sub even if you extend the billing date via gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    This is just a veteran bonus for loyal customers.

7+ Year Old Account
    The problem with this is that it sets a bad precedent. A year down the line we might see an actual good set in the shop, 2 years down we get BfA tier armor sets in game followed by the prettiest ever store armors.. This actually happened in GW2 btw..

Oooooh my god, this sucks so much. WoW is going to be one of those f2p asian MMOs where everyone have wings, holy shit please god no....

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Another silly/cutesy transmog set that doesn't belong in WoW. Blizzard devs, get your shit together please.

Looks like a sprite darter version of Arthur from The Tick. It'll probably look super adorable on a gnome or vulpera!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Another silly/cutesy transmog set that doesn't belong in WoW. Blizzard devs, get your shit together please.
    Because WoW, with it's talking cow people, little incoherent fish men, blue hippy elves and the fact sprite darters are a silly/cutesy thing that's existed in the game since it launched (?).....that WoW is just such a super serious game with no place for cutesy/silly things! Embarrassed about your hobby much?
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2020-10-20 at 06:05 PM.

Does this mean Blizzard thinks Shadowlands release will be much later than expected so they are trying to lock people into 6 month subs?