Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Oooooh my god, this sucks so much. WoW is going to be one of those f2p asian MMOs where everyone have wings, holy shit please god no....
    have... have you not seen shadowlands? how is this just dawning on you? people have wanted wing capes forever...

God that is cringe AF

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Another silly/cutesy transmog set that doesn't belong in WoW. Blizzard devs, get your shit together please.
    Says who? Cute stuff has been in WoW for years.

All the pets ever to start.

why does SWTOR have like less than 400k players and only a handful of people running it and they still get amazing cosmetic sets released extremely frequently yet blizzard is a billion dollar company and they give us this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    I mean seems kinda a downgrade from the mount you get but i guess its something?
    I agree. Would rather have a mount even if its ugly/ not my style. Atleast it adds towards the mount achievements if I never use it.

5+ Year Old Account
    More greed, more stuff that should be in the game yeah yeah.

But tell me something, why do they always make those things so fucking unbelievably BUTT UGLY? Who wants to buy this shit, like just look at the orc in that costume, it looks ridicilous.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    People bashing the costume:

9/10 is just mad that their precious tokens does not let them get stuff.

1/10 legit thinks the costume is ugly.

Ya'll clowns are funny, please keep it up.
    im not mad that my token cant get me it i dont use tokens, and i think it looks like a unicorn threw up on a bit of paper

Quote Originally Posted by athrun7189 View Post
    I have a 6 months sub, but please, dont give me this ugly shit
    That's kinda my reaction as well.. why would any one think we'd want this.. wth

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    This is just a veteran bonus for loyal customers.
    What about this is a "veteran bonus"? It's an incentive to pay for six months of your subscription in advance, or else pay $25 on the cash shop.

When subs drop precipitously, break "Wing transmog" case.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    have... have you not seen shadowlands? how is this just dawning on you? people have wanted wing capes forever...
    WHO? Never seem anyone asking for this silly shit.

Definitely not my style, but...maybe if they added a slow fall feature to it (you know, since it has wings)....?

Are... Are they clowning on their most loyal customers?

"Players on an existing 6-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date will receive the Sprite Darter’s Wings transmogrification set as a gift in their Battle.net desktop app*** at no additional charge no later than October 30, 2020."

So you need to watch the Launcher for the gift notification over the next few days.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    I mean seems kinda a downgrade from the mount you get but i guess its something?
    It’s not a substitute for the mount, we get them every Jan & July

Oh wow!

Or rather: oh, not wow!

Can we maybe address why 97% of all all cloth chest pieces in the game are robes?

Why must all casters be running around in nothing but dresses for 15 straight years?

At what point does someone in art direction at Activistion say "what the fuck are we doing here?"

Looks like a pajamas for girls.

Blizzard selling transmog(basically skin) now? and a set that look like its from some Asian F2P game.

HAha... a clown suit.

I will point and laugh at anyone i see with this.