Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Good think it sucks ass. Looks like someone was stone and decided to make a set.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Not seeing it anywhere, but are the wings from the shoulders or the back? Just thinking it would be funny if they’re shoulders and you rock Darter wings on top of the wing back option some Covenants have.
    Shoulders, so quite funnily enough come shadowlands if you are night fae, you can have 2 pairs of wings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    finally they start selling transmogs sets, they will move over 90% of the design work on new sets to the transmog store instead
    You must be new. You realize they already had 3 transmog items in the past and they eventually removed them. They also did the Blizzcon set. Though not sure why you need the tin foil hat theory. You'll still get sets in-game and possible other sets in the future. This is just a fun little set that doesn't really have a method in game that makes sense to get aside from possibly Night Fae covenant.

Apparently if you canceled your 6 month sub, you're screwed. To renew it, you have to pay immediately.

I'm on a six month sub, but I won't get this reward because it's technically canceled despite being active for 3 more months. Very frustrated by this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are the devs memeing?

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    i have a 6 month sub and dont see it as a gift
    Says you will get it before 30th October. It's not instant. Last time I got my 6-motn mount a day after the launch of the promotion
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    i have a 6 month sub and dont see it as a gift
    I dont recognize this as a gift either.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Shoulders, so quite funnily enough come shadowlands if you are night fae, you can have 2 pairs of wings.
    Necrolord, too, with their bone wings.

We, as a playerbase keep enabling them, so this will keep on happening and, perhaps, getting worse!

Transmogs are back in the Store! And they are no longer awkward looking standalone helmets but entire sets now.

-

If only there was a new expansion on the horizon... perhaps with a sub-section of it entirely dedicated to Nature. If only...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tippi View Post
    It's hard to believe anyone would want to look like that.
    Yea, I had the same with jarjar bings costume the other time, but yea you can't realy take any one serious in a fantasy game, nothing new right?

The costume is a joke I know;p

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Necrolord, too, with their bone wings.
    And kyrian, and revendreth, they all have wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Omg yesss! They might add transmog sets to the store. I hope that gets us good quality sets
    It's 20 euros here. 20 euros for a transmog set. FFXIV has a problem where they put more and more outfits to the store. I thought WoW was safe but they saw that literally anyone is gonna throw their money on a transmog set even tho we already paying sub.

Fuck sakes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabear View Post
    Apparently if you canceled your 6 month sub, you're screwed. To renew it, you have to pay immediately.

I'm on a six month sub, but I won't get this reward because it's technically canceled despite being active for 3 more months. Very frustrated by this.
    what? you should still get it... it wil just take a few days....

Wow that looks really bad, at least make them good if you are gonna sell mogs?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I got it for free, didnt you?
    How can you see that as something free?... I realy don't see it like that.

good to be optimistic, but I mean..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    We, as a playerbase keep enabling them, so this will keep on happening and, perhaps, getting worse!

Transmogs are back in the Store! And they are no longer awkward looking standalone helmets but entire sets now.

-

If only there was a new expansion on the horizon... perhaps with a sub-section of it entirely dedicated to Nature. If only...
    To be fair if this was in the game a lot would still hate it. It doesn't look like an actual armor set but more like a costume than anything. I don't have any problem with that, or if they are adding stuff like that to the shop because it looks more like it belongs in Darkmoon Faire than Ardenweald.

Also, to everyone complaining of xmog in the cash shop. There’s been xmog on the shop before, so this is nothing new.
    Also, Blizzard has put the 6 month mounts on the shop as well, it just seems that this time around they are putting it up at the same time. So it’s pretty much people complaining just to complain again.