Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    Not true. FFXIV has a HUGE store to buy cosmetics from, all without sacrificing the quality of gear earned in-game. If WoW's "normal" gear (i.e earned via simply playing) were all super detailed and polished, then I'm certain players will have less of an issue with optional cosmetics as they do now.

Granted WoW's armor sets have gotten better and better with each expansion, but they still need some tender loving care.
    The quality is subjective in of itself.

There needs to be a 100% rational no emotional reason why 1 bad 1 good. If Square enix does it and it is fine then it is the same for blizzard.

SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

not

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    "nothing is free" apparently so you might need to go back to month-to-month subs because you're a corporate shill for paying the same amount for the game and getting an added bonus /s
    Indeed my good sir!
    It is truly better to pay them more on monthly basis!

Bobby Kotick on his 4th yacht, sips some whisky from his $1k bottle and clicks on the reply section.
    Smiling, he's wondering how far he can take this with people like FelPlague... do they have a breaking point? "Consumers, hehe" he thinks to himself as he sips again.
    He checks his phone for the last email from his accountants. No matter, the Q4 will look really good again. Maybe even break last year's record. The experiment is just the icing on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    What about this then?

My favorite so far LOL
    This is so bad, i'm not against them selling tmogs but man put some fucking effort into them. The wings are alright, the other bits? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    This is so bad, i'm not against them selling tmogs but man put some fucking effort into them. The wings are alright, the other bits? Jesus.
    A hood that finally fit a worgen, that's a win itself. But yeah agree a bit, on my clothie I changed the pants and boots to make it more like a short dress thingy. Looks better imo.

Pays to be an idiot. I always forget to to unsub my 6 months because I don't know whether I'll be playing but I'm always mid-6months before they release something

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Bobby Kotick on his 4th yacht, sips some whisky from his $1k bottle and clicks on the reply section.
    Smiling, he's wondering how far he can take this with people like FelPlague... do they have a breaking point? "Consumers, hehe" he thinks to himself as he sips again.
    He checks his phone for the last email from his accountants. No matter, the Q4 will look really good again. Maybe even break last year's record. The experiment is just the icing on top.
    The problem consumers are not those who openly enjoy and like spending money. Those who are hooked and the problem are the ones who complain about companies, products, actions yet still consume the product. Basically blowing hot air for no other reason then to blow hot air. Because in the end you'll still spend your time playing the game or even worse discussing the game with out playing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't even give a shit if they want to keep doing carrots like this to keep people subbed, but they really really need to start allowing all fun/silly items to be transmogged. It's a still policy to still have when there are already so many things that are exceptions, and shit like this and the Blizzcon Onesie are two very obvious examples.
    I agree! They need to remove the xmog restrictions completely- IDC if its a clothy wearing plate idgaf it shouldnt be a restriction the second they released the blizcon onesie

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    If you put this transmog on, you should automatically be put into Warmode, and be killable by your own faction
    Agreed. How about a brand new forced title " The Shill" ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Its still gear, even though it doesnt have stats on it. Hope Blizzard keep making these kind of sets and sell them, absolute horror.
    its not gear, its not even gear, it doesent even go in your bags, its just dropped into your apperence tab.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrFawlty View Post
    It’s a weak comparison, a few bonuses that no one hardly knew or cared about to a bribe tied to a 6 month subscription advertised in a in game shop. Whatever, you’ll defend it regardless and I’m not going to drawn on an argument on semantics.

There is one saving grace to stuff like this, you can spot morons in game far easier.
    No one knew about them or cared about them?
    Mate the spectral tiger sells for a few thousand dollars, of course it is.
    you are the one defending it, im saying "If it was ok then why is it not ok now" was it ok then or was it not? have some consistency, I believe it was never ok, but its been in since day 1, so who am i to complain?
    I joined wow knowing it has been this way since day 1 of vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

This set is horrendously ugly. If they keep making doofy ass sets like this then I don't mind, it's basically a giant dunce cap on someone's character.

If they keep it to goofy transmog sets, I really don't care what they do. I just don't really care for this kind of stuff when they opted out of making tier armor for a whole expansion basically just because they were tired of making that many sets.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Legs, wrists and to some degree hands and feet are very similar to some items already ingame. Head, chest, waist and shoulders are pretty slick tho.

..... oh dear God

That is the ugliest piece of transmog I think I have ever seen. If their goal is to get more subscriptions, perhaps they need to rethink this design.

*Destiny's player base gives a evil grin and laugh* Mwahahaha! Ooooh! just yall wait, its just getting started up in here! Mark my words, coming soon to a theater near you, when all Transmog's will be the bane of Wow's player base, Tess Eververse would like a word with yah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of digging this '6 month subscription' thing. It helps keep subscriptions through content drought, lures in both old and new players, and rewards those who keep their subscription ongoing. Beats just throwing it in the cash shop.

*sniffs the air* "Ahhh, putrefaction..." - Sherlock Holmes

*sniffs the air* "Ahhh, desperation..." - Me

Either works here...

Fucking Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    Not true. FFXIV has a HUGE store to buy cosmetics from, all without sacrificing the quality of gear earned in-game. If WoW's "normal" gear (i.e earned via simply playing) were all super detailed and polished, then I'm certain players will have less of an issue with optional cosmetics as they do now.

Granted WoW's armor sets have gotten better and better with each expansion, but they still need some tender loving care.
    good amount of those FF14 outfits were able to get in game for free during the holiday it was with. They just put it on the store the following year if people missed out and do really want them. Only a few of the sets are for the store.

I'll be pissed of when next time they say they can't come up with ideas for a new set....