Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blizzard, giving us all the important news that matters. No word on Shadowlands yet, but here's some fairy wings!

I like it. Nice to get another gift for being a long time subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    Let them go down this path, let them go whaling, the people who actually care about the game will just leave, and those whales will eventually get bored. Then and only then will the devs be up shit creek without a paddle
    I dont get this logic. Its a free item given to people who pay for time at a discounted price.

That said its horribly ugly and I'll never use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xd that orc with wings lol xdd o m g

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Well, at least people that buy them will look like the clowns they are.
    The perfect comment right here!

/thread

15+ Year Old Account
    Sub runs out in 2 months, will not re-sub before TBC classic.

How they've treated retail the past 2-3 years is not OK and laying off insane amounts of staff has shown in the quality of content afterwards.

Having a cash shop in a pay to play game is something i've never understood tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by morrouac View Post
    I dont get this logic. Its a free item given to people who pay for time at a discounted price.
    No, it's bait to get people who normally wouldn't pay for 6 months of WoW to pony up more money. This isn't a loyalty reward. It's for those people who only pay/play for 1-4 months out of every 6, and might be convinced with "weeeeell, I COULD buy it in the store for X, but if I pay a liiiiittle bit more money I get the item AND more WoW time".

If I paid for my sub with money instead of gold, I would be paying Blizzard about $45 (only sub for about 3 out of 6 months). A 6 months sub looks to be $78. So right now I'm playing as much WoW as I'd like and paying $33 less than you every 6 months. The Wings alone are $20. If I wanted the Wings I might start to wonder if paying an additional $13 for the extra WoW time (whether I would really play that much more or not) was worth it. THAT'S the person Blizzard makes these promos for.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparuch View Post
    Ofc, because it's like in real life, right. If someone give his fresh shit (like literally shit) you enjoy it, because it's free...
    It's quite sad than dear sir.
    Actually, a lot of gardners are pretty happy to get some fresh horse manure from farmers, since it's a good fertilizer.

But your analogy is still quite bad and doesn't quite compare.

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's shit.

But thanks for proving my point, about people just bitching.

If one thing doesn't disappoint it's the WoW communities ability to hate everything Blizzard.

More free things for being sub nice

Can i pay for 12 months and get a buff to be unable to see this ugly transmog EVER again?

Seems like a lot of you people are really fed up with the game or blizzard in general. Maybe it might be a good time for you to leave instead of bashing on a transmog set.There are thousands of of items in the game, yet people will start crying as soon as they realize they will miss one set because they're not willing to pay for 6 months (most of you stay subbed for this long anyway).

So I am on a 6 month plan, so I got the Steam Dragon, the Transmog and I paid less comparing to a monthly plan. Thats basically a win-win-win for me.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    It's a clear breakpoint for tmog shop. It's not a single item, it's not a promotional (blizzcon, SL) it's a new tab in the store with only one item in it. It won't be too long before we have cool looking mogs in there.
    So we're forgetting the fact, that Blizz introduced buyable transmog helmets years ago and nobody gave a damn?

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    So we're forgetting the fact, that Blizz introduced buyable transmog helmets years ago and nobody gave a damn?
    Pff, people did give a damn when they did it as well.

If people don't see the problem with Tmog in the store they are either stupid or ignoring the fact that it will just be increased with items there in the future..

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that they gifted me this.

GUESS WEEBS WILL LOVE IT, for others.. what a fucking joke

You kidding ? the forums outrage was huge and people were kicking ppl ingame if they used those transmog .

I mentioned that in the part of "not a single item" and not a promotional item for bcon or expansion release.

Im superhappy.

Thought it was a NightFae only item.

Perfect for elf RP

Quote Originally Posted by morrouac View Post

That said its horribly ugly and I'll never use it.
    Its not free, its a write off. Mutch like a new phone when you have a phone plan. People already on a self renewing subscription get it as a bonus yes, but that not who they are targetting, their targetting people who don't auto renew into buying a self renewing sub