Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    do the store mounts look better/more detailed vs many in game ones because of effort on the part of designers, or are they just made more recently and benefiting from today lvl of tech vs previous years?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    do the store mounts look better/more detailed vs many in game ones because of effort on the part of designers, or are they just made more recently and benefiting from today lvl of tech vs previous years?
    There is a lot of that going on. Each expansion has tons of Redskins, but since WoD they all look detailed with foot textures. I'd place all of the recent PvP mounts, hidden secrets mounts, and Order Hall mounts with or above all store mounts. All of them are in game and greatly outnumber the total amount of store mounts.

They have to stop adding "loyal customer" mounts into the shop for cash.
    It should be continuous sub rewards without being able to buy loyalty for 20$. You have been subbed for 6 months in a row? Pick one.
    This limited time bs plus adding it to the store is a major scumbag move by a buy+sub game and I get those items. Blizz is trying to still be a sub to play game while having f2p game MTX in it and it does not matter what other gold sinks there are. I won't accept this crap until blizz lets transfer my bnet balance into my bank acc.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    They have to stop adding "loyal customer" mounts into the shop for cash.
    It should be continuous sub rewards without being able to buy loyalty for 20$. You have been subbed for 6 months in a row? Pick one.
    This limited time bs plus adding it to the store is a major scumbag move by a buy+sub game and I get those items. Blizz is trying to still be a sub to play game while having f2p game MTX in it and it does not matter what other gold sinks there are. I won't accept this crap until blizz lets transfer my bnet balance into my bank acc.
    Do you play? Then you are supporting this practice you abhor. Do you not play? Then you could choose to justbignire what they do. I play and don't use the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Do you play? Then you are supporting this practice you abhor. Do you not play? Then you could choose to justbignire what they do. I play and don't use the shop.
    I do play and I criticize what they are doing. Will I quit over this? No. I am just giving feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    I do play and I criticize what they are doing. Will I quit over this? No. I am just giving feedback.
    It's not going to stop because a large amount of the players like it. So might as well just ignore it. However, they all can be obtained through in game means, so it really us a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    It's not going to stop because a large amount of the players like it. So might as well just ignore it. However, they all can be obtained through in game means, so it really us a moot point.
    It might stop or it might get changed or might be unchanged. It's just an opinion on the matter. We shall see.
    People said classic won't be a thing and there we are. A lot later but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If iti s a matter of principle then why isn't the FFXIV which has a lot worse microtransactions not flooded with hate and bile over it? Simply out turn off all emotions and preconceptions and tell me this. As a species why is 1 ok 1 not. go.
    Because the cash shop in FFXIV was added to the game earlier, and FFXIV is still young enough and not WoW enough that it gets a free pass on literally everything that makes it more frustrating to play than WoW.

People won't like this answer, but these are the only reasons it could possibly be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If iti s a matter of principle then why isn't the FFXIV which has a lot worse microtransactions not flooded with hate and bile over it? Simply out turn off all emotions and preconceptions and tell me this. As a species why is 1 ok 1 not. go.
    So you have not been on reddit when they released the 4 person mount recently? Dude. Players in FF might be more tolerant to that crap, but it's far from "not flooded with hate and bile". That was as bad as the new tmog.