Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayeet View Post
    Two weeks is what they'll give us at least.

I'm assuming that the announcement is imminent, most likely next week.
    I am calling it now, announcement next week or sky is really falling.

That leaves two very likely dates: 1st of december or the 8th of december.

Or maybe even sooner as Activision-Blizzard has a conference call tomorrow.

And yeah, those two dates above are the ones that seem to be plausible.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Funny that people really think Shadowlands could possibly launch on November 17 because Cyberpunk has been delayed. That's in three weeks, they haven't even said anything about a new release date yet. You think they'll just give us less than 3 weeks from announcement to launch?
    I dont think it will launch on November 17. However, they dont have to give a one month announcement. Remember this is the delayed launch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    is people in USA not working pretty much anything between novemeber-december? seems every week is some kind of holiday/time off
    No... there's just a couple of bad weeks because of big holidays. US Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November. People often travel to visit family and such during that week and while nearly everything is closed for just the day, offices usually have skeleton crews. Same for Christmas week, and the week between Christmas and New Years. If people have 'use it or lose it' vacation time, this is when they tend to burn it, so again, not many people. Of course retail and other industries are different, but this is how things tend to work for most office environments.

Two weeks is what they'll give us at least.

There's quite a few dates that are very unlikely:

17th of november, the second reset will be during thanksgiving week and many devs traditionally take time off that week.
    24th of november, during the week of thanksgiving, if any critical errors or problems occur it won't get fixed.
    15th of december, the second reset will be during the Christmas week and many devs traditionally take time off that week.
    22nd of december, during the week of Christmas, if any critical errors or problems occur it won't get fixed.

That leaves two very likely dates: 1st of december or the 8th of december.

Why would december 15th be unlikely?
    Yes, it would mean the 2nd reset would be during christmas, but the 3rd reset would be jan 5th which would be the perfect date to release the raid because it's after christmas, which means people are back to work.
    And as always, heroic week is the tuning week, enough time to gather information and tune specs for mythic week on jan 12th.

Funny that people really think Shadowlands could possibly launch on November 17 because Cyberpunk has been delayed. That's in three weeks, they haven't even said anything about a new release date yet. You think they'll just give us less than 3 weeks from announcement to launch?
    Yes because the pre-patch is already out. The only thing from it that has been released yet is the scourge event. That is supposed to take two weeks. SO, one week from that to make the annoucement and it is 3 weeks. They don't have to announce it until 3 weeks before.

I'm thinking we might hear a new date tonight or tomorrow.

I think if they are going to release it December 1 or 8 (I can't see any date before that being likely), they may very well make the release date announcement today or before the investor call tomorrow. If they can confirm that before the call, they will want to, because it gives them good news to present going into the call.

If we don't hear anything by the call tomorrow, it increases the likelihood of further delays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    I think if they are going to release it December 1 or 8 (I can't see any date before that being likely), they may very well make the release date announcement today or before the investor call tomorrow. If they can confirm that before the call, they will want to, because it gives them good news to present going into the call.

If we don't hear anything by the call tomorrow, it increases the likelihood of further delays.
    This is where I see the California fires being especially problematic for a release date in December. If they are going to release on 12/1 or 12/8, they likely will want to announce it before or at the investor call, probably before. To do that, they'll certainly want sign off from all the teams involved, some of which may have high profile members traveling to other parts of the country to get away from the fire/smoke. Unless they've had that sign off already for a while, getting such a sign off while everyone is in flux due to the fires may pose a problem, so Blizz may instead just opt to go for a safe date if they announce one.

If we don't hear about it by the end of the investor call tomorrow, it seems somewhat likely that they will look towards 2021 and didn't want to have that news out before the investor call.

So idk if u guys saw the AMD vid just a few mins ago, it was shown that we will have a WoW Feature Vid on November 10th.
    It would make perfect sense if the Scourge Invasion goes live that week or the next and it could confirm the late Nov, early Dec release.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    This is where I see the California fires being especially problematic for a release date in December. If they are going to release on 12/1 or 12/8, they likely will want to announce it before or at the investor call, probably before. To do that, they'll certainly want sign off from all the teams involved, some of which may have high profile members traveling to other parts of the country to get away from the fire/smoke. Unless they've had that sign off already for a while, getting such a sign off while everyone is in flux due to the fires may pose a problem, so Blizz may instead just opt to go for a safe date if they announce one.

If we don't hear about it by the end of the investor call tomorrow, it seems somewhat likely that they will look towards 2021 and didn't want to have that news out before the investor call.
    They are paying to have the employees stay in hotels

I think they even booked half the rooms in one

The fires might be a set back but I find it odd that they posted the brawl schedule with 2 gaps in November and 1 in December

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    they did bring in the maw updates

more rewards for the grind

- - - Updated - - -

ok time to farm it on my toons that dont need gear

- - - Updated - - -

the evac zone is being shrunk down as we speak

- - - Updated - - -

what garbage are you talking about??

the conduit system?? compared to the original its better and now just needs tree tuning
    the covenant system?? its not perfect but the restrictions will loosen with 9.1 because no doubt it is already planned
    torghast?? splitting it into layers is a bad move but otherwise its a great system
    the new leveling?? i prefer doing covenant stuff over going back over the same story

tell me what garbage is in the game that you want them to remove
    Conduit and covenant systems are horrible. #pulltheripcord and be done with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we are looking at Jan now with the fires.

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    So idk if u guys saw the AMD vid just a few mins ago, it was shown that we will have a WoW Feature Vid on November 10th.
    It would make perfect sense if the Scourge Invasion goes live that week or the next and it could confirm the late Nov, early Dec release.
    Technically speaking that’s not entirely out of the realm of possibility

We will hear more tomorrow

7+ Year Old Account
    To back up this claim, I've got the picture right here. Was just shown at the AMD event this morning. Remember that NVDIA email that got tossed around last week about advertising raytracing for Shadowlands in November. https://gyazo.com/ba6d3231ea341e2f6918a29044a80a9b

Quote Originally Posted by passingthrew View Post
    Conduit and covenant systems are horrible. #pulltheripcord and be done with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we are looking at Jan now with the fires.
    Ok so the ripcord allows easy swapping

What about other issues with the system??

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    To back up this claim, I've got the picture right here. Was just shown at the AMD event this morning. Remember that NVDIA email that got tossed around last week about advertising raytracing for Shadowlands in November. https://gyazo.com/ba6d3231ea341e2f6918a29044a80a9b
    Thanks, i wasn't sure how images work here. I truly hope this is the case, i am sooo ready to play SL!

Thanks, i wasn't sure how images work here. I truly hope this is the case, i am sooo ready to play SL!
    Slow down tiger you still have 3 weeks minimum after they unlock the event unless they say screw it to the time gate and we get everything at once then maybe 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    Slow down tiger you still have 3 weeks minimum after they unlock the event unless they say screw it to the time gate and we get everything at once then maybe 2 weeks
    Oh of course, i am completly fine if it's releasing in Dec, i just don't want it to go into 2021

Oh of course, i am completly fine if it's releasing in Dec, i just don't want it to go into 2021
    It won’t

Look at the brawl calendar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    It won’t

Look at the brawl calendar
    Ingame calendar doesn't mean anything
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla