Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=318818/...ently-not-live

Damn it blizz, stop with these jebaits!
    i honestly think it was supposed to be live today lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zambajazz View Post
    although this could happen in theory given that they haven't even announced the pre event with its 2-3 weeks worth of content, thats shouldnt be blizzard plan.

the soulbind renown system works on a week by week basis, so any week long delay could have some weird (and some say) cacatastrophic consequences for the raiding scene and especially for the world 1st race.
    the prepatch has 2 weeks worth of content
    they will undoubtedly have 2 weeks per each part of the event

the soulbind renown system unlocks are all normalized so its not like 1 person get an unlock while the other doesnt and they have to rebalance the trees after they screwed up the previous work they put in lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zambajazz View Post
    on your first point: completly true, even if there is some speculations and some weird oddities about the last quest of the event (hinting on more content), there are only 2 weeks worth of content that we know of.

and on your second point: i get that its normalized, but the raid is balanced on a mythic week 3 release, so they either have to rebalance the raid or have to see their raid getting smashed by the top 1%ers because their characters are a fair bit stronger.
    (i know some people might say that this only would "screw" with the top guilds, but the world 1st race is a popular event, so it would get blizzard some negative publicity in regards to PvE content)
    we have no idea how they are going to tune the mythic race honestly
    for now we can assume that they will have it balanced around the idea that the players will have the campaign finished (because the mythic raid will not be out in the 3rd week) so this means renown 22 minimum

otherwise 3 weeks would be what renown 9 so everyone would have access to 2 soulbinds and 1 potency conduit with the really powerful traits at top of trees the balancing issue isnt too bad anymore

Found this today.
    https://videocardz.com/press-release...ing-at-579-usd
    In that Articel the Shadowlands release is set to the 10th November.

Well I think this is definitiv wrong, but it let me overthink the actuell events.

Sl should have released on 27th October. This would be the Perfect date to start the Scourge Pre-Event.
    On the same Day the fire broke out, which let to teh evacuation of some of the Blizzard employes. It were so close that even the HQ were just one "zone" ahead.
    Yesterday Nathanos occured as a World Boss on Live Servers for some short Time.
    Some people received an advertisement on Youtube for the Scourge Event to be Live.
    Nvidia mentioned the Shadowlands Launch to be in November too.

Now this brings me to the conclusion, that the Scourge Pre-Event was planned for 27.10.2020 with SL Release 2 Weeks later on 10.11.2020.
    Of course this was cancelled, maybe just in case of the fire, maybe just because SL isn´t as ready as it should be.
    Maybe SL is just delayed to 17.11.2020, maybe more, but I think we are closer to a Release then many might think.

Quote Originally Posted by Imphrazel View Post
    Now this brings me to the conclusion, that the Scourge Pre-Event was planned for 27.10.2020 with SL Release 2 Weeks later on 10.11.2020.
    Of course this was cancelled, maybe just in case of the fire, maybe just because SL isn´t as ready as it should be.
    Maybe SL is just delayed to 17.11.2020, maybe more, but I think we are closer to a Release then many might think.
    Problem I am seeing is that when they release at 17-11.. thats like a week before Thanksgiving, and during release u dont want your Dev's visiting family because of a holiday. That's why I still guess on a december 1st or 8th, with a season 1 Raid/M+/PVP opener in Januari. I know this is 3 till 4 weeks from release. But u dont want a Mythic WF race during times your Dev's are not ready to handle bugs andso.

with the state the beta is in right now i honestly cant see them releasing it in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    with the state the beta is in right now i honestly cant see them releasing it in 2020
    You sure about that?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    They are

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1321859531987705868

Sooner than expected. And all those people who were definitely completely 100% certain that there's absolutely no way the game will release before 2020

I didn't expect it before December admittedly, and I certainly didn't expect raids to open during 2020, but now I finally know when to reschedule my vacation!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    See you november 23rd!
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    i know i saw that AFTER i posted what you quoted tho its TOO SOON blizzard TOO SOON

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They haven't even updated the beta with the new Maw experience yet which they announced some weeks ago. There's no chance that they'll release it November 17 (or let me rephrase it, a November release is off the table in general).

I rather expect a release date announcement in November for December 8.
    Off the table mmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No, they will not announce November 24th as the new release date.
    I see..

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    It didn't age well.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    26 pages of complaining and theorizing how it won't be out until Spring...for what amounted to a less than 1 month delay. I have to laugh but I hope some folks use this as a learning opportunity to tone down their entitlement, which reached "I want an oompa loompa now" levels.

Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    It didn’t age well. Nov 23rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.