Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    i know i saw that AFTER i posted what you quoted tho its TOO SOON blizzard TOO SOON

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They haven't even updated the beta with the new Maw experience yet which they announced some weeks ago. There's no chance that they'll release it November 17 (or let me rephrase it, a November release is off the table in general).

I rather expect a release date announcement in November for December 8.
    Off the table mmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No, they will not announce November 24th as the new release date.
    I see..

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    It didn't age well.

26 pages of complaining and theorizing how it won't be out until Spring...for what amounted to a less than 1 month delay. I have to laugh but I hope some folks use this as a learning opportunity to tone down their entitlement, which reached "I want an oompa loompa now" levels.

2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    It didn’t age well. Nov 23rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha
    Vanilla Good, TBC Bad, Wotlk Good, Cata Bad, MoP Good, WoD Bad, Legion Good, BfA Bad, SL Good, ??? Bad

welp this gives blizzard just over 1 month to iron out all the bugs on the beta start the clock and inb4 it gets delayed again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biglog View Post
    26 pages of complaining and theorizing how it won't be out until Spring...for what amounted to a less than 1 month delay. I have to laugh but I hope some folks use this as a learning opportunity to tone down their entitlement, which reached "I want an oompa loompa now" levels.
    i didn't want my oompa loompa i was being realistic i wanted it to be ready

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Off the table mmm...
    It just makes no sense, but whatsoever. Three weeks ago they announced major changes for the Maw. We haven't seen them yet and we might get them next week at the earliest, maybe not. That leaves two weeks of testing these changes before they eventually go live - sounds great. Especially with all the tuning work they still have to do, let alone unfinished Covenant abilities. But it's okay, this isn't the biggest issue. The date for Castle Nathria release is - getting the raid two weeks before Christmas is awful in every way.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Scarab Lord
    This did not age well

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha
    People like that guy dosen't know how Activision works with blizz releases. LMFAO that dude rn

Seems over ripe to me. Did not age well at all. Went bad in only 2 days
    "Peace is a lie"

So many posts in here didn’t age well

Well this aged poorly

hahahahah just Embarrassing... Never talk like you are more knowledgeable than anyone else. Let this be a lesson to you arm chair developers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Except that the last promotion was in July, so no it is not every 6 months. This is a "please don't leave us, because of the delay" promotion.
    If you did a 6 month sub in July you got the one this month automatically.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

I predict November 23rd. Heard it from an inside source. I bet Blizzard move the launch up since Cyberpunk & POE delayed.. :P

/s but maybe not

Good I was right end of Nov basically.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Good I was right end of Nov basically.
    Same, i had that for ages as my first prediction after the first delay too.

We were right bro.

I'm legit surprised, especially given that Thanksgiving week seemed highly unlikely for a release. Vacation time moved, characters ready, looking forward to the end of November!