Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    Saved as requested... would you like to comment on your "delusional af" comment now?

and you can tell tomten will never appear in this thread again...

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    Oof, not even 2 days have passed...

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    and you can tell tomten will never appear in this thread again...
    Well, if he comes to the site, he is going to have a ton of notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Activision has zero to do with Blizzard's releases.

- - - Updated - - -

They believe it is.

- - - Updated - - -

This really aged badly.
    I disagree. If this was old blizz, it would sure as hell have had not for 1. Gotten a release date again after a month 2. It would have being delayed into next year to.

Because if it was November, the would have already announced it. At this point , an annoucement today would make the earliest it can release in 2 weeks because of the scourage event, which is now taking us to the Middle of November and Thanksgiving. If they don't announce it now, then the earliest owuld be Thanksgiving week and that is out. December is more likely because they still have time to make the annoucement, give the 2 weeks for the event, and release the expansion.
    I'm not going to quote everyone who was adamant i wasnt right so i'm just taking one random person.

It would be nice if this could be a lesson in people being less obtuse about their opinions and treating them as facts

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I'm not going to quote everyone who was adamant i wasnt right so i'm just taking one random person.

It would be nice if this could be a lesson in people being less obtuse about their opinions and treating them as facts
    YOu would be better going after someone who said it would be delayed until 2021. I ahve been on the 2020 train the entire time and in reality I said December which was only one week off.

YOu would be better going after someone who said it would be delayed until 2021. I ahve been on the 2020 train the entire time and in reality I said December which was only one week off.
    You are right, some of the other people have already been quoted and i didnt want to take part in some sort of witch hunt. But you are right

And all of you sounded so sure LMAO

Clown city here

You are right, some of the other people have already been quoted and i didnt want to take part in some sort of witch hunt. But you are right
    NO problem. There were times that I got carried away too and need to be better about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    No, pre-event either first week or 3rd week of November. The expansion itself 2 weeks after the pre-event.
    Whataya know? I pretty much nailed it.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Acer Nitro 5
    AMD FX-6300 CPU ----------------------AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Vega 8 graphics
    AMD RX470 GPU ------------------------AMD Radeon RX 560X discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR3-1333 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR4-2400 RAM
    1 TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD ----------1 TB Crucial MX500 SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Saved as requested... would you like to comment on your "delusional af" comment now?
    They can still delay it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitable Doom View Post
    They can still delay it again.
    After announcing it officially on their earnings call? Doubtful. They just did a big beta release, I imagine anything else would just be “fixed” later.

Quote Originally Posted by RippeR123 View Post
    I've had a pretty poor day, but shit like this cheers me right up. Bet you wont see these 2 clowns post again for a while LMAO
    Happy that you're happy.

Curious if you're as happy when Shadowlands launches in its recent state in 4 weeks though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Happy that you're happy.

Curious if you're as happy when Shadowlands launches in its recent state in 4 weeks though.
    Its in a pretty good state tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Whataya know? I pretty much nailed it.
    Well, you pretty much covered an entire month, i wouldnt say you "nailed" anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I said December which was only one week off.
    Or 5 weeks, off, depending how you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Well, you pretty much covered an entire month, i wouldnt say you "nailed" anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Or 5 weeks, off, depending how you look at it.
    You are so busy correcting people but you scurry off when you get corrected. Whats goin on bro? Having a bad day or something?

Its in a pretty good state tbh
    The story progression / leveling? In general yes, if those game breaking bugs that prevent you from continuing the story wouldn't exist to this day.

Classes / specs? Most specs are not in a pretty good state (check beta forums).

Covenant abilities? See above. Most classes still have useless Covenant skills, several classes don't even have one or more than one good Covenant skills.

Maw? They promised major additions three weeks ago, they implemented maybe 5% in the beta.

It's not in a bad state, but it's not ready for launch just yet. Let's not talk about tuning, they haven't even tried to balance yet.
    Vote #Jaina!
    #ImwithHer2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The story progression / leveling? In general yes, if those game breaking bugs that prevent you from continuing the story wouldn't exist to this day.

Classes / specs? Most specs are not in a pretty good state (check beta forums).

Covenant abilities? See above. Most classes still have useless Covenant skills, several classes don't even have one or more than one good Covenant skills.

Maw? They promised major additions three weeks ago, they implemented maybe 5% in the beta.

It's not in a bad state, but it's not ready for launch just yet. Let's not talk about tuning, they haven't even tried to balance yet.
    They say it is and their opinion is the only one who matters.

They say it is and their opinion is the only one who matters.
    Ah, that's why BfA launch was universally liked by the players, too. Makes sense now! Shame on all the haters that play beta daily and file bug reports and give their feedback, these filthy liars.
    Vote #Jaina!
    #ImwithHer2020