Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am enjoying the new leveling experience so much it can come out desember 2021 for all I care. I would not mind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    2021 is looking more and more likely.
    They have "Available on or before December 2020" written all over their SL promotions, so I guess they're 100% sure the release will be in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    I really hope so. Even prepatch is still a buggy ass mess.
    2020 is just not realistic if we want a properly functioning fun game.
    I keep seeing people say this with nothing to really back it up.

I mean i know there are a few things not working 100% but i myself havent run into a single thing on the prepatch.

I also think people exaggerate profously about how bad a state the beta is in. I think the delay was mostly done because of covenants. And i respect blizzard for it.

Also still believe in a november/december release date.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    They have "Available on or before December 2020" written all over their SL promotions, so I guess they're 100% sure the release will be in 2020.
    They also had "available on 27th October 2020" written all over their SL promotions, so it's not argument. They already give refunds, so it doesn't matter.

(To be clear, I think 2021 is very unlikely, but for different reasons.)

Don't expect a new date in October, i see that much more realistic happening at some time In Nov instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    The new Christie Golden book, which was supposed to come out a week before the launch, was delayed again, from Nov 24 to Dec 3. So I guess they are planning the launch on Dec 8 or Dec 15.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...tern-kingdoms/
    good catch here, and this seems very likely as a candidate for release, timing is good....let's wait and see if good sir is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    My bets are right around Christmas for sales or may push into 2021...a lot of work needs to be done still
    There is no way its going to Christmas, Dec 15th is probably the last possible day this year. You want devs to be available to fix any issues that arise at launch.
    Not have them all out for the holidays.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah..and..so what?

People taking Blizzard to court over broken promises or people just playing SL no matter what?
    even if these 'disgruntled' players could even mount a lawsuit due to the december 31st date, it would never go through. maybe a fine, maybe some gesture towards the players might come out of that. but when a game is not ready, it is not ready.

imagine the outcries when the date gets pushed to 2021. and the outcries when they make december. not to be confused with the general outcries. ugh.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    They also had "available on 27th October 2020" written all over their SL promotions, so it's not argument. They already give refunds, so it doesn't matter.

(To be clear, I think 2021 is very unlikely, but for different reasons.)
    I mean if they weren't so sure that they can release it in 2020 I don't think they'd have put that in their promotion considering they just delayed the expansion and would want to avoid any chance of another delay.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly with all the amazing games about to come out I don't mind if they delay it until 21 and deliver a good product. Worth the wait in any case and I got tons to play anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrilion View Post
    Op - Wants Expac now

Also OP - OMFG THEY RUSHED THIS EXPAC ....

Tbh i would much rather have them delay is as long as they need so it can be the Polished AAA title its meant to be
    It's 4 weeks for something that's in the work for at least 2 years, what kind of improvements do you expect? xD

If you compare the beta build from today with from 4 weeks ago - well, except balance nearly nothing at all changed. Same bugs, same systems, same everything except that night fae isn't the way to go for my spec anymore. Thank god they delayed SL for these insane improvements, so I can experience a truly polished game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohut View Post
    Except that the last promotion was in July, so no it is not every 6 months. This is a "please don't leave us, because of the delay" promotion.
    Well, at least now we know why you really made this thread.

Every time there is one of these promotions, one of you people has to start the conspiracies. Every last time. Like clockwork. I came to the forum today fully expecting to see such a thread and I am not disappointed. Nice try hiding it behind the call for release date tho.

If it all is so terrible you can't take it anymore, just unsub and leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KALAMITY View Post
    My insider sources tell me it already came out. We have the new loading screen and patch build to show for it.

They just removed Covenants, removed Soulbinds, removed the Shadowlands continent and questing zones, removed new NPC models and new spell effects, removed level cap of 60...

...they removed a lot of things. Enjoy!
    In short they removed everything that people were complaining about and wanted removed. A masterstroke.

the current 6 months cash grab seems to hint at a 2021 release date as they wouldnt get any copies sold/active subs for q4 otherwise and we wouldnt wanna upset the shareholders

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisei View Post
    Well, at least now we know why you really made this thread.

Every time there is one of these promotions, one of you people has to start the conspiracies. Every last time. Like clockwork. I came to the forum today fully expecting to see such a thread and I am not disappointed. Nice try hiding it behind the call for release date tho.

If it all is so terrible you can't take it anymore, just unsub and leave.
    yep, look at his previous threads and there's definitely a pattern there

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We might not have a release date but we have 20 dollar costumes on the store now!
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I've heard a couple of reliable streamers mention 2021. Given the sad state of the beta and the pre-patch, I'd say that's about right. Don't expect Shadowlands before December, "at least".

Considering that a lot of blizzard is currently on strike against activision... that may also have something to do with the delay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nov 1-7 - Election week
    Nov 8-14 - too soon no content because of Console launches
    Nov 15-21 - too soon no content because cyberpunk competition
    Nov 22-28 - Thanksgiving week no content
    Dec 29-5 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 6-12 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 13-19 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 20-26 -too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 27-2 - Christmas week/New Years
    Jan 3-9 - probably not ready for launch coming off Xmas/NY's
    Jan 10-16 - Launch week release Jan 12th (imo)

Any longer and hype will be gone and it will be a dead launch compared to expansions past. Between all the competition and holidays I don't expect the launch until January unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    Nov 1-7 - Election week
    Nov 8-14 - too soon no content because of Console launches
    Nov 15-21 - too soon no content because cyberpunk competition
    Nov 22-28 - Thanksgiving week no content
    Dec 29-5 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 6-12 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 13-19 - too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 20-26 -too soon for release, maybe pre-patch part 2
    Dec 27-2 - Christmas week/New Years
    Jan 3-9 - probably not ready for launch coming off Xmas/NY's
    Jan 10-16 - Launch week release Jan 12th (imo)

Any longer and hype will be gone and it will be a dead launch compared to expansions past. Between all the competition and holidays I don't expect the launch until January unfortunately.
    Most of your arguments here are just "i think its too soon".

Doesnt seem to be much thought process behind this at all

Honestly i truly hope it doesn't go into 2021.
    Yeah, i am glad for the delay and i think it was a great move by Blizzard but if i could, i would step my foot into the new zones and experience all the new quests, lore, things to do today. I am just so ready to leave BfA behind even with the pre patch being live.

I wish it will come in Dec.