Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    YOu would be better going after someone who said it would be delayed until 2021. I ahve been on the 2020 train the entire time and in reality I said December which was only one week off.
    You are right, some of the other people have already been quoted and i didnt want to take part in some sort of witch hunt. But you are right

And all of you sounded so sure LMAO

Clown city here

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You are right, some of the other people have already been quoted and i didnt want to take part in some sort of witch hunt. But you are right
    NO problem. There were times that I got carried away too and need to be better about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    No, pre-event either first week or 3rd week of November. The expansion itself 2 weeks after the pre-event.
    Whataya know? I pretty much nailed it.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Saved as requested... would you like to comment on your "delusional af" comment now?
    They can still delay it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitable Doom View Post
    After announcing it officially on their earnings call? Doubtful. They just did a big beta release, I imagine anything else would just be “fixed” later.

Quote Originally Posted by RippeR123 View Post
    I've had a pretty poor day, but shit like this cheers me right up. Bet you wont see these 2 clowns post again for a while LMAO
    Happy that you're happy.

Curious if you're as happy when Shadowlands launches in its recent state in 4 weeks though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Happy that you're happy.

Curious if you're as happy when Shadowlands launches in its recent state in 4 weeks though.
    Its in a pretty good state tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Whataya know? I pretty much nailed it.
    Well, you pretty much covered an entire month, i wouldnt say you "nailed" anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I said December which was only one week off.
    Or 5 weeks, off, depending how you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Well, you pretty much covered an entire month, i wouldnt say you "nailed" anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Or 5 weeks, off, depending how you look at it.
    You are so busy correcting people but you scurry off when you get corrected. Whats goin on bro? Having a bad day or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its in a pretty good state tbh
    The story progression / leveling? In general yes, if those game breaking bugs that prevent you from continuing the story wouldn't exist to this day.

Classes / specs? Most specs are not in a pretty good state (check beta forums).

Covenant abilities? See above. Most classes still have useless Covenant skills, several classes don't even have one or more than one good Covenant skills.

Maw? They promised major additions three weeks ago, they implemented maybe 5% in the beta.

It's not in a bad state, but it's not ready for launch just yet. Let's not talk about tuning, they haven't even tried to balance yet.

The story progression / leveling? In general yes, if those game breaking bugs that prevent you from continuing the story wouldn't exist to this day.

Covenant abilities? See above. Most classes still have useless Covenant skills, several classes don't even have one or more than one good Covenant skills.

Maw? They promised major additions three weeks ago, they implemented maybe 5% in the beta.

It's not in a bad state, but it's not ready for launch just yet. Let's not talk about tuning, they haven't even tried to balance yet.
    They say it is and their opinion is the only one who matters.

They say it is and their opinion is the only one who matters.
    Ah, that's why BfA launch was universally liked by the players, too. Makes sense now! Shame on all the haters that play beta daily and file bug reports and give their feedback, these filthy liars.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems lemons are all sold out...

There was literally 1 bug where a portal wouldnt activate, its been fixed.

Classes and specs are subjective. I find them in general to be in a decent condition. People always - ALWAYS - complain about their class. You cant satisfy everyone.

Covenant abilities are mostly done. They need balancing like a lot of other stuff.

Maw is the only thing thats lacking behind features wise. It remains to be seen what they will do. Its a relatively small part of the shadowlands for now though.

Its not ready for launch yet, but mostly because of balancing.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

It's almost there but ultimately it's gonna be coming out of the oven early it looks like. It's gonna be another expansion of "we'll shove it out good enough to fit a timetable and then fix it in 9.1/9.2"

At least in this case it's just the Maw is terribly unfun and not like covenants were in the state they were in a month ago.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Ah, that's why BfA launch was universally liked by the players, too. Makes sense now! Shame on all the haters that play beta daily and file bug reports and give their feedback, these filthy liars.
    There is a dfference between reporting bugs and players being holier than thou on how they think abilities should work. They gave a release date announcement. Therefore, they believe it is ready and it no longer matters what the players think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Well it had to be Nov for 2 reasons (easy to say in hindsight, I know )

1. Christmas season - opportunity to get more sales
    2. People plan what to buy for Christmas a month in advance

simple, right?
    No it is not. THe developers don't make their decisions based on that otheriwise they never would have scheduled for Thanksgiving week in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inevitable Doom View Post
    THey announced it during an earnings call to shareholders. It isn't going to be delayed again.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a idfference between reporting bugs and being holier than thou on how you think abilities should work. They gavea release date annoucement. Therefore, they believe it is ready and it no longer matter what you think.

- - - Updated - - -

No it is not. THe developers don't make their decisions based on that otheriwise they never would have scheduled for Thanksgiving week in the first place.
    Yeah if this was about Black Friday sales they don't delay the game at all. People buy on Black Friday, and plan a month out from there.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    At least in this case it's just the Maw is terribly unfun and not like covenants were in the state they were in a month ago.
    Yeah, it's "just" The Maw and the classes. The first might be an excusable problem, the latter isn't after BfA for many players. We'll see how it ends. They just cannot risk another BfA situation where major problems were untouched for months. 9.1 is most likely half a year away at this point and that's the first chance they'll get on fixing The Maw, Covenants etc. That's a long time players are expected to endure the occuring problems.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-10-29 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Anyone who seriously believes a 2020 release is delusional af lol...
    2021 release, 100%. Save this comment for later verification and how well it aged
    Ouch, bet that hurts :P