Quick heritage armor question

Hi,

I want to level a new BE hunter for the BE heritage armor. Once I have that, do my other lvl 50 BE get the tmog as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Hi,

I want to level a new BE hunter for the BE heritage armor. Once I have that, do my other lvl 50 BE get the tmog as well?
    Once you unlock heritage armor then it is unlocked account wide so any other character that is the same race can access it. This goes for boosted toons as well.

Since you can't unlock it with a boosted character you can level another character of the same race so the boosted can use it. I know this isn't what you asked, but more information.

Yes, all BEs will get the heritage armor. However, you should be able to pick up the quest on your lvl 50 BE - Keep in mind that Heritage armor for non-allied races do NOT require you to lvl up a fresh character to 50 - Instead, you have to reach exalted with your home faction, in the BEs case, Silvermoon City, and have also completed a quest chain to unlock your heritage armor.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.