LoL Blizzard is trolling you with the new purchasble mog

youtube.com/watch?v=zfgtjZFaVME

check the video again, they are laughing at your faces lmao, I feel sorry for those who purchased it

Best thing they ever made

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Zulbendon View Post
    I feel sorry for those who purchased it
    I got mine for free because I pay less each month for my subscription.

Why is everyone freaking out about this? If you like it then buy it if you don't then don't. I'm not sure why anyone would be upset about buying it when obviously they wanted it in the first place...

youtube.com/watch?v=zfgtjZFaVME

check the video again, they are laughing at your faces lmao, I feel sorry for those who purchased it
    I get it automaticlly due to having 6 months sub always, Sorry if me getting something for ”Free” offends you in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    This set pays for itself with all the salt its creating, love it!
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I get it automaticlly due to having 6 months sub always, Sorry if me getting something for ”Free” offends you in any way.
    you paid for 6 months, dumbo

I’ve had the 6 month recurring since like 2010 (Used the Pre-Paid cards before the ) again, sorry if it offends you that they automaticlly give me stuff as a part of my sub.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Eh, it's still miles better than the god awful Yeti pyjamas.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Who's the dumbo though, the one who pays single month subs or the one cashing out 6 month subs? Unless you don't plan to have the sub running, doing anything less than the 6 month sub is just tossing money out the window.

And they even get awarded with a free tmog for the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I have no intention of getting the mog set but at the same time I absolutely love how upset it makes people. Let's hope they keep the 6 month sub rewards going!

10+ Year Old Account
    Trolling or not, if you buy the set you're a clown.
    You're supporting a system that shouldn't be in a P2P Game.
    You're supporting a company that can't even release a game in-time, instead they focus on transmog sets being added to the shop.
    I think these 6 month mounts/mogs/all other shit they will add to the shop should be 6 month exclusives as a "reward" I guess for being such a loyal customer, but you shouldn't be able to buy them in an in-game shop.

The amount of willful ignorance in OP would make the politics forum cry

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    You're supporting a company that can't even release a game in-time, instead they focus on transmog sets being added to the shop.
    I think these 6 month mounts/mogs/all other shit they will add to the shop should be 6 month exclusives as a "reward" I guess for being such a loyal customer, but you shouldn't be able to buy them in an in-game shop.
    ITT: Someone that doesn't understand that there are different teams working on balance/gameplay issues and art assets.

Spoiler alert: They're not working on transmogs instead of the rest of the game. That's not how game development works. You've been around here for 10 years, you should know better by now.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Imagine creating an account only to post this

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post

I am going to be honest, I am not sure why everyone seems to give a damn what others are wearing or riding. Just play the game and enjoy it. Why log on to give a damn about what others are doing. IT ISN'T YOUR MONEY. IT IS THEIR MONEY
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There are already several threads discussing this, and more constructively at that. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead