Skip Broken Shore scenario Horde side

I tried to do this but the NPC, I think Holgar Stormaxe, doesn't offer the option.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone?....

I had the same issue. Just played it out only takes 10 minutes or so.

Can you skip it on Alliance? I was forced to do it on Alliance as well. I think they are making it mandatory if you level there.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    not mandatory on alliance side, at least for my fresh lvl 50 mechagnome this morning. had the option to skip when presented with the quest in SW harbor. I've done it on multiple other toons though, so maybe this your first lvl 50?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a workaround for the Horde.

Start the scenario and right as you gain control just right click and leave the scenario. Once you're teleported back talk to the same NPC and he'll offer you the option to skip it now.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Skippable for alliance but not horde, I’ve reported several times on PTR reported on live and made threads in bug report forums for both and nothing. They’ve known for weeks

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    I had the same issue. Just played it out only takes 10 minutes or so.
    I have done that 30 times. I'd like my option to skip it back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Can you skip it on Alliance? I was forced to do it on Alliance as well. I think they are making it mandatory if you level there.
    Last time I did it was before the prepatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post

Start the scenario and right as you gain control just right click and leave the scenario. Once you're teleported back talk to the same NPC and he'll offer you the option to skip it now.
    Ah nice to know. So probably a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post

Seconding this, but you don't even have to go to the Broken Shore. Just eat the food, polish your weapon, yadda yadda those little quests in the Dranosh'ar Blockade, and then go back to Holgar Stormaxe when he doesn't have any quests then.

I was able to just take the option from him then, before boarding the boat.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Seconding this, but you don't even have to go to the Broken Shore. Just eat the food, polish your weapon, yadda yadda those little quests in the Dranosh'ar Blockade, and then go back to Holgar Stormaxe when he doesn't have any quests then.

I was able to just take the option from him then, before boarding the boat.
    I tried this and it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by hedren View Post
    I tried to do this but the NPC, I think Holgar Stormaxe, doesn't offer the option.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone?....
    I did it just the other day. I'm not sure if it's true but I had done it exactly as I saw it written and you need to go into the scenario and immediately leave then he had the option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    I tried this and it didn't work.
    Have you done it on horde? You need to have done it on the faction you're trying to skip as well I believe.