Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Couldn't care less about the DPS imbalance issue.

However, i've noticed that some bosses are overtuned for tanks. Abilities 1 shotting tanks and such.
    Yeah some bosses are generally hard to kill. Like the three bosses from Razorfen Kraul.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    And who cares? They're basic dungones...if you're worrying about your dps in a basic dungeon then I think your ego is a little fragile
    well if your dps is too low you might actually get kicked

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    oh my god who cares?

Dungeons are completed in time, just turn off damage meters, they're toxic and MEANINGLESS for people levelling.
    yeah, I personally don't like it when people complain about my low damage, I mean who cares, it's just a game

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Couldn't care less about the DPS imbalance issue.

However, i've noticed that some bosses are overtuned for tanks. Abilities 1 shotting tanks and such.
    Maybe it's been fixed in the week or two since I was last there, but the last boss of Blood Furnace was one-shotting the lowbies in whatever groups I was in. I'm sure little things like this will get addressed, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Maybe it's been fixed in the week or two since I was last there, but the last boss of Blood Furnace was one-shotting the lowbies in whatever groups I was in. I'm sure little things like this will get addressed, though.
    yeah that happened to me too

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    It's probably due to having the debuff (Mark something, I think), and it increases damage taken from Shadow by 1000, and he starts by casting a Shadow Bolt Volley..

Quote Originally Posted by Nordheim View Post
    It's probably due to having the debuff (Mark something, I think), and it increases damage taken from Shadow by 1000, and he starts by casting a Shadow Bolt Volley..
    yeah probably a numbers problem somewhere

it's funny, this being the 3rd stat squish, you'd think they know how to do this by now

yeah it's kinda weird

but it's funny being so overpowered at level 10

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319316/...in-shadowlands

It seems not only leveling dungeons are...out of scale (pun intended)