Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    yeah it's kinda weird

but it's funny being so overpowered at level 10

https://www.wowhead.com/news=319316/...in-shadowlands

It seems not only leveling dungeons are...out of scale (pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by oblakoff View Post

It seems not only leveling dungeons are...out of scale (pun intended)
    I noticed a lot of things not scaling properly in Shadowlands.

Tried to do a BFA world boss in Shadowlands at level 60 and it was harder than at level 50. At level 50 I could solo them.

I dont know why so many people went for OP's jugular when he's absolutely right.
    Its even a thing with soloing older content now as well (different, but possibly related).

The fact of the matter is that as you progress in an MMO's leveling scheme, you want to see progression up until you hit max level. However all group content (which is what an MMO focuses on) will show you getting RELATIVELY weaker compared to higher level players that you group with as you gain levels of your own.

The only time this stops is when you hit 60 and then actually start progressing normally through gear, conduits, covenants, etc.

Like others, I don't think this is a huge deal. But to pretend like OP is making this up or talking out of his ass is just being goofy. it is a thing, you could literally go test it now if you wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    I dont know why so many people went for OP's jugular when he's absolutely right.
    Its even a thing with soloing older content now as well (different, but possibly related).

The fact of the matter is that as you progress in an MMO's leveling scheme, you want to see progression up until you hit max level. However all group content (which is what an MMO focuses on) will show you getting RELATIVELY weaker compared to higher level players that you group with as you gain levels of your own.

The only time this stops is when you hit 60 and then actually start progressing normally through gear, conduits, covenants, etc.

Like others, I don't think this is a huge deal. But to pretend like OP is making this up or talking out of his ass is just being goofy. it is a thing, you could literally go test it now if you wanted to.
    It's just the mentality a lot of people have. Blizzard can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by alpacayourbags View Post
    yeah, I personally don't like it when people complain about my low damage, I mean who cares, it's just a game
    The people’s time you’re wasting. They care. It’s not hard to put forth a minute amount of effort to not be completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlunie View Post
    The people’s time you’re wasting. They care. It’s not hard to put forth a minute amount of effort to not be completely useless.
    wasting time? those 5 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by twitchboy View Post
    wasting time? those 5 seconds?
    Dude. In some groups bosses die in 30 seconds in some groups the same boss takes 5 min.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    Dude. In some groups bosses die in 30 seconds in some groups the same boss takes 5 min.
    No. That's a lie.

Blizzard screwed up the soloing old content so bad. It was one of the reasons I continued to sub to the game.

As soon as I wrap up the SL stuff, mess around on a couple of more alts it will be unsub city. Odds are 9.1 will be a meh patch like so many past x.1 patches so be back for 9.2?
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchboy View Post
    No. That's a lie.
    No its not lmfao. People that do less damage than a tank are literally inting and wasting my time. You won'
    t change my mind. Don't do group content if you want to drag the group down. This is why I RARELY do PUG content. The average player is paramount to a trashcan.