Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    or shadowmeld, i rather think alliance has better racials, shadowmeld is very powerful in pve(mythic+ death runs) and pvp, dwarves removing bleeds, even the haymaker of KT is pretty strong if used correctly in arenas or bgs.

races are the least reasion, why there is more horde in 2020, both orcs and troll racials got nerfed pretty hard.

All the big guilds are playing horde, in EU merely the raids guilds, but i guess in NA everyone is horde.

Most arena r1 players in EU are alliance, because they play organized and only arena, so they never see the negativity of playing as alliance, like most other players do.

Personally, i think the horde pvp colours are better, too, more a fan of red than blue but thats probably not the most important thing ever.
    most if not all of those said eu alliance pvpers are nowhere to be found except in arena. they mostly reside in ravencrest (i once was in ravencrest too, but as horde. serious) and again, mostly, just jump around and wait for arena queue to pop.

not that i am judging tho, whatever sails your boat.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

if anything the alliance/horde warmode rewards are unfair for the alliance. they persist for 2 years and the balance has not shifted a bit. so they are basically ineffective and just a token gesture to keep horde players with a gnack for pvp entertained. if they were serious to do something about imbalance they'd open end it these incentive systems in many ways and there will be a point horde players would feel inclined to exchange banners and play alliance again. I heard it pretty often actually that people would like to return because they like alliance graphics but feel pressured to stay horde for lack of opportunities as alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    most if not all of those said eu alliance pvpers are nowhere to be found except in arena. they mostly reside in ravencrest (i once was in ravencrest too, but as horde. serious) and again, mostly, just jump around and wait for arena queue to pop.

not that i am judging tho, whatever sails your boat.
    Ok, my mains are on ravencrest EU, but also got a main on kazzak horde.

The issue is, only ravencrest is good, rest not so much, does not help with solo q in bgs or warmode shards/lfg etc.

I prefere horde for now, more people can be found at horde side for any kind of stuff, if blizz does not change something, alliance will completely die out.

Some specific language servers on ally allready did die out and only ghost servers remained, like the german alliance server aegwynn. It was once a strong pvp server!Along with horrible and dead regional bg timings.(its off after 21h) slowly, the same destiny will come to english alliance, as well. Many arena mates at ravencrest told me, they go horde in SL!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deiae View Post
    if anything the alliance/horde warmode rewards are unfair for the alliance. they persist for 2 years and the balance has not shifted a bit. so they are basically ineffective and just a token gesture to keep horde players with a gnack for pvp entertained. if they were serious to do something about imbalance they'd open end it these incentive systems in many ways and there will be a point horde players would feel inclined to exchange banners and play alliance again. I heard it pretty often actually that people would like to return because they like alliance graphics but feel pressured to stay horde for lack of opportunities as alliance.
    They like alliance graphics?

Some cities are nice to watch like ironforge.

but i'd rather would say the alliance races offer more bang for the buck, at horde side you either go orc or go home, must be dull.

I wonder why the alliance needs 2 kind of dwarves to play, dark iron dwarves could have joined the horde for more flavor.

Definately would be nice to have some races to be able to remove bleeds and dots on horde side.

But maybe 2 dwarve races vs 2 orc races makes kind of a balance, i guess.

Alliance is garbage at PVP in general, but it's most obvious in Ashran. It was only after I transferred to Horde that I actually won an Ashran for the first time, and every Ashran after that.

What I noticed from the Horde side is that EVERY TIME the Horde pushes through the middle, the Alliance just retreats. Then all Alliance momentum is lost and they are pushed back to their gate, and then it's a 15 min slog through reinforcement points that Alliance will invariably lose.

Alliance boosted?? LOL.. The Horde have always been favored.. This is known..

Blademaster
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    That's because the modern (rotten and stupid) server structure does not give a damn about your realm. It only cares about the region and the cross realm zones.

You can be on a server with 99% of one faction and have your faction get sharded and layered to oblivion, you don't even see the people playing on your own server out in the world. Really great anti-social game design.

Just yesterday I was doing the Servant of N'zoth feat of strength with a couple of friends (we were 7 in total) and you can't do this achievement while in a raid. So we figured, since we're all from the same server and guild we'll just form 2 groups and move together. HA! NO! We couldn't. Because the moment we made two groups the 2 people not in the first group magically disappeared into the Nether, I suppose. Great game design, truly.

They need to take this crossrealm, sharding, layering horsecrap and TEAR it out of the servers. It's the single worst feature to ever disgrace the mmorpg genre. It is antithetical to it. Like IMAGINE being on the same server and guild and you still don't see each other out in the world unless you happen to be in the same group. Why? What is this nonsense?
    Chances are you guys didn't all have the same setting for warmode.