Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    She still has the staff it just got an HD update with the rest of her.

it got a design update and then another for bfa to make it tied to kul tiras.
    Wasn't it supposed to be Antonidas's staff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I feel regardless of timing the magical ship Jaina conjured up kinda made that whole lordaeron event quite a mockery to all the previous war events in warcraft.

I believe there was some sort of intend to paint sylvanas up as the expansion bad guy so she could bring us into our next expansion so the timing was done on purpose.
    honestly they should have just had her show up, there was nothing that happened there that couldn't have happened sans the magic ship that was never really used again....

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Wasn't it supposed to be Antonidas's staff?
    It is ya, it was just a generic mage staff for a while then they gave it a HD update and changed some of the design then they updated it again and added some personal jaina touch’s. But it’s still the same staff she’s never stopped using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    It is ya, it was just a generic mage staff for a while then they gave it a HD update and changed some of the design then they updated it again and added some personal jaina touch’s. But it’s still the same staff she’s never stopped using it.
    But why would Antonidas's Staff have her look? I mean sure if she altered it, but who would when he meant a lot to her.

But why would Antonidas's Staff have her look? I mean sure if she altered it, but who would when he meant a lot to her.
    Because lore fans remember these details, while the writers don't give a damn. That's not new either, see RedShirtGuy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    honestly they should have just had her show up, there was nothing that happened there that couldn't have happened sans the magic ship that was never really used again....
    It was used again in the Jaina encounter in Dazar'alor actually.
    Though on the whole it likely didnt serve to do much more than add questions on how it is possible.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Same reason you might add a book mark with sentimental value to a separate book that also has sentimental value or like add a ribbon to a piece of clothing which such.

The value in the thing is what it means to you not keeping it 100% exactly the same and untouched if it was the latter you’d put it in a display case.