Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,318
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Trying to understand why people are making a big deal out of it.
    They really need to change the meaning of “don’t care” to be the same as “care”... it’s being abused otherwise...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    None of that mentions harassment by police. Getting pulled over doesn’t mean harassment.
    Yeah, it does... I’ve only been pulled over twice and they were harassment... You can claim it’s justified harassment, but it’s still you being harassed.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    None of that mentions harassment by police. Getting pulled over doesn’t mean harassment.
    Getting pulled over for being black, is harassment. Then they make up a reason, just so they can run the plates and license to make something else up on them.

  3. #83
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    29,529
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    None of that mentions harassment by police. Getting pulled over doesn’t mean harassment.
    Can't help people who don't want to learn. If you actually cared, you'd look into it yourself. But you don't, so you won't. You'll find "issues" with every link people post - it's the concern trolling agenda where people like you exhaust the people trying to make the world better with your "I'm open to what you're saying, just show me some proof" - when the proof has already been provided to you in the news and in life and in these forums and you just don't want to know.

    I'm sure you'll answer this with your usual schtick. And it won't matter. You and your opinions won't matter anymore if Biden wins and the Senate flips. Even if that doesn't happen, we'll still move on without you. Ignorance won't be tolerated any more.

    Meanwhile, the CAREN act addresses a very particular issue that has become prevalent in our society not because it's new, but because everyone eyes are finally being opened to it. Systematic racism, in its almost infinite forms, has plagued this country for over 400 years.

    Because of people just like you, Caren.

  4. #84
    Brewmaster Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    All across Nirn.
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    How is it that the right-wing shitbirds that live on 4chan all day are getting out-meme’d by democratic legislators?
    You say that, but they meme'd someone into the presidency.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •