Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    They also said it would be out in October. Believe what you want to believe, but don't be so naïve as to believe anything Blizzard has said is rock hard fact and not subject to change.
    its still more "rock hard" than someone on internet saying "I, who have absolute no clue or information whatsoever, think it will be in 2021, sop thats true"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pepine View Post
    With the recent new 6 month promo scam wouldn't be surprised if it is spring.
    Banned or Not this is a fact. That 6 month sub is a desperation play, it tells you- weather or not you choose to believe it- that blizz are up shit creek with this
    Wrath baby and proud of it

There is some evidence to support this claim, but obviously people just ignore / dismiss it. Like someone said on the previous page, the calender had the first SL event listed for feb 2021. Its evidence, but not conclusive.
    which is suporting what exactly? lets ignore the fact the calendar events might change and that some were in before the delay, first SL dungeon event might not be for a looong after release... first BFA dungeon eventwas in september (roughly month after release), and its not like dungeon evenet is every week...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2020-10-23 at 06:30 AM.

I think something like first week of December (or second week) is possible but if not then probably at the start of January.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it does come out in 2020, I think it'll come out in November, but it really is an odd time to release an expansion with Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching. Blizzard in the past has postponed releases due to them launching too close to holidays. They don't want players to feel pressured to choose between family or playing the game. I can imagine it's the same scenario for employees as well. I honestly think a January launch would be best for everyone. There won't be any holidays to impede players or employees.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Banned or Not this is a fact. That 6 month sub is a desperation play, it tells you- weather or not you choose to believe it- that blizz are up shit creek with this
    No. It is an assumption in bad faith and literally the opposite of a fact. The rewards for 6 month subs have been coming regularly without a connection to the game's state, despite the desperate attempts of people like you trying to make it look like that.

Every time one of these happens the game is close to server shutdown with you people and/or Blizzard wants to scam you. If we would accept that as a fact the game would have shut down years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    What do you mean, missing cinematics?
    Ah - I mean the short functional cinematics (e.g. getting a soulbind etc), not the lore or spoiler type ones.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Those guys at Blizzard had internal data when they publicly announced a release date of October 27th 2020 as well though......thats all im saying.
    and nobody said they couldnt be wrong, just that their data is more reliable than exactly NOTHING from a random moron on forums guessing whats going on...

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Cute PR statement. WoD and BfA begs to differ.
    Perhaps my memory isn't perfect but what was wrong with the release of WoD? I thought it was only the patch content that was rushed and unfinished while the base game was fine. Tanaan Jungle not included?

You're absolutely right about BfA though. Blizzard usually doesn't release such broken and unfinished games. Well.... there is Warcraft 3: Reforged and there is Diablo 3.

it wil be a december release its a fucking 100% guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    With no new date yet given, i would think november is out the window and december unlikely due to the holidays.

Sure they could do jan but i doubt it since i feel like a lot is being redisgned that spring is looking more then likely
    I am getting warcraft 3 refunded er reforge flashbacks

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So what you are saying if there was only 1 borrowed power everyone woudl be fine with them and there would be no problems? man no wonder azerite was such a success!
    Azerite Power = Covenants/Soulbinds.

Too much to tune.

Big difference between that and 2 covenant ABILITIES.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    No - they are all medium NON core issues (just changing data around).

I'm more concerned about missing cinematics, than a few lines of data that need editing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry dude - but you need to be rational on this.

Firstly the fact that I can be called a blizzard hater and a blizzard lover on the same day pretty much sums up that those terms are just irrational reflections of some internal struggle you have.

The KEY point here is that NOTHING major is broken... literally NOTHING.

What is broken is a little bit of balance in some of the systems.
    Nailed.

The beta is nowhere as bad as some are making it seem. People forget that we are in 2020, we have plenty of access to a game which is not even released yet.. maybe we shouldn´t..

Then you have all the streamers brainwashing people to believe what they want in order to rise their subs lol

I miss the times when we knew little to nothing until release. There were probably far more bugs than today but they were simply not exposed, and by the time of release, 99% did not exist.

Levelling experience and tuning is pretty much data files - not code issues. Code issues make for long delays, not adjusting data files.
    It literally bugs out so hard that you cant play your characters for 12hrs straight. While lvling, you sometimes get randomly ported into lvl 60 zones. Its f'ed up.

Nvm I now remember you from other posts. You're literally the most pointless person to talk to on these entire forums. If blizzard shilling were lucrative you'd be making big bank.

- - - Updated - - -

No - they are all medium NON core issues (just changing data around).

I'm more concerned about missing cinematics, than a few lines of data that need editing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry dude - but you need to be rational on this.

Firstly the fact that I can be called a blizzard hater and a blizzard lover on the same day pretty much sums up that those terms are just irrational reflections of some internal struggle you have.

The KEY point here is that NOTHING major is broken... literally NOTHING.

What is broken is a little bit of balance in some of the systems.
    Ok mr. wise guy. I guess they delayed their game and still haven't announced a new release date because there are literally zeromajor issues with it and they just felt like fucking themselves over. You are so dense I can hear my monitor stand creaking under the weight of your bias when I force it to display your messages.

Quote Originally Posted by LazuOG View Post
    Ok mr. wise guy. I guess they delayed their game and still haven't announced a new release date b
    You do realise that nothing major is not the same as nothing at all.

I can provide a reference to some dictionaries if you wish ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by LazuOG View Post
    It literally bugs out so hard that you cant play your characters for 12hrs straight. While lvling, you sometimes get randomly ported into lvl 60 zones. Its f'ed up.

Nvm I now remember you from other posts. You're literally the most pointless person to talk to on these entire forums. If blizzard shilling were lucrative you'd be making big bank.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok mr. wise guy. I guess they delayed their game and still haven't announced a new release date because there are literally zeromajor issues with it and they just felt like fucking themselves over. You are so dense I can hear my monitor stand creaking under the weight of your bias when I force it to display your messages.
    What i don't understand, if the problems are so minor why the delay?! couldn't they fix it using hotfixes or quickpatches? clearly there's something more going on behind the curtain that we don't get to see. The "balance" can be fixed behind the scenes, so why the delay?! if it was that simple then they would of just released the xpac but delayed Mythic+/ Raiding / Pvp a little longer.

January would probably be the best for them, Cyberpunk is gonna steal ALOT of gamers` time in late november/december, i`m sure they dont want to compete with that right off the bat

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Not really.

They can move it once and people will be a bit forgiving. But the more they move it, the angrier the player base gets. When they give us the next date, that'll be the date. It'd be really bad PR to move it yet again.
    Blizzard hasn't proven to be the experts on good and bad PR.

You do realise that nothing major is not the same as nothing at all.

I can provide a reference to some dictionaries if you wish ?
    So you effectively said nothing of value in this entire thread and the final culmination of your genious is dabbling in semantics. Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    What i don't understand, if the problems are so minor why the delay?! couldn't they fix it using hotfixes or quickpatches? clearly there's something more going on behind the curtain that we don't get to see. The "balance" can be fixed behind the scenes, so why the delay?! if it was that simple then they would of just released the xpac but delayed Mythic+/ Raiding / Pvp a little longer.
    Thats what Im agruing with Schwarzkopf about. The guy keeps saying theres essentially nothing wrong with the game, balancing is a minor issue and everyhting about the game is pretty much rosey in every thread he stops by. Calls himself "The One Sane Man" and would probably buy 5$/litre Blizzard water if they were ever to release such a thing.

I think they'll release game on 30th of December, to uphold SLA of 2020, have enough time to fix shit and avoid christmas / thanksgiving.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.