Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orsraunia View Post
    Why did you fail to mention Diablo Immortal? Don't you have a phone? :P
    Ohh shit, i forgot about that whole debacle :P

Whenever it's ready. I don't mind waiting for something good.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Idk who is following the beta news and people who test beta on a daily basis but most things are pretty much set in stone by now and that includes the major balance issues. They are just fixing, changing very small details now. There is no reason to push it to 2021, the game is pretty much ready by now. Give it a fe weeks, late Nov, early Dec and we are hopping in.

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    Idk who is following the beta news and people who test beta on a daily basis but most things are pretty much set in stone by now and that includes the major balance issues. They are just fixing, changing very small details now. There is no reason to push it to 2021, the game is pretty much ready by now. Give it a fe weeks, late Nov, early Dec and we are hopping in.
    I believe the same. Additionally, lets not forget that inside builds are ahead of those on beta. I experienced this first hand in Cataclysm, when I was in Alpha and Beta. Even when Vashj'ir had many major bugs and seemed unfinished, it was totally fine on release...
    Last edited by orsraunia; 2020-10-27 at 11:36 AM.

I highly doubt the release won't happen in 2020

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's spring, then it's really unfortunate. I don't play games between May and October.

My guess is a December release, round the 15th, that way they can lock down M+/arena seasons + raiding till after the holidays have passed, since staff is needed to address any possible upcoming issues

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I have tried explaining there are countless issues with the scaling, but ppl are stuck on "but mah dps isn't right!" And for some weird reason, ignoring the much more serious bugs that exist in every expansion I have tried, from minor issues like FP dcs etc, to major bugs like npcs missing, quests not counting completion, and a bug many have encountered where time walking locks them entirely out of bfa, even when returning to current time.

I assumed most of the complaints were the usual forum "sky is falling" crap, but imo, it was much worse than that.
    Yeah. This is the first prepatch that feels truly broken to me. Ive never had any problems with mop-bfa.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Diablo 4? Overwatch 2? Shadowlands?
    What?
    Diablo 4 isnt coming out for years probably.
    Who knows when OW2 is coming out.

There is nothing coming out right now, WoW expansion delayed, yet devs complaining not enough time to work on stuff as if everything is getting released tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by treekush View Post
    With no new date yet given, i would think november is out the window and december unlikely due to the holidays.

Sure they could do jan but i doubt it since i feel like a lot is being redisgned that spring is looking more then likely
    I think it'll be December 17. If they push it back further I wouldn't care as we will have the prepatch event and that'll last for almost 3 weeks until it's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post

There is nothing coming out right now, WoW expansion delayed, yet devs complaining not enough time to work on stuff as if everything is getting released tomorrow.
    Who exactly said that?

Blizzard is breaking the law if they release even the first day of 2021

there is no way its not coming out this year

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Wolcen is a steam game. Steam has a very different refund policy. Especially with games that people cant play. Which isnt wow, and you know it
    Steam refund is two hours played max. However, if the games a mess there have been special exceptions like wolcen.

But yeah, blizzard wont go down without a fight for a refund. Everytime ive tried to refund i had to go through like 3 tickets and a live chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post

How are they breaking the law?
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Random thoughts with no factual evidence. Besides this whole thread is off doomsday guesswork.

Most people estimate mid December launch meaning mid November will have the prepatch event

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post

lol breaking the law? What law?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fundamentally the expansion is fine for release except for a fair whack of tuning and a few cinematics.

Previous delays (especially BC) have been for core issues - not for a bit of tuning.

It will be out this year - however the raids/M+ season/PvP season may be delayed until the new year to give them heaps of time to tune the numbers.
    The issues SL has is literally core issues. The tuning issues that are coming up are from the core of the game they made SL around (the borrowed power nonsense) and they are finding it to be impossible to tune, hence it being a core issue. They should have scrapped it a long time ago, and now they are stuck in a situation where the game will be released broken unless they do some major major changes to the core gameplay.

You missed the point... The post i quoted saying they left because they have nothing to work on. They have plenty in the pipe line and thats excluding the obvious, shadowlands and the expo after that (Which they already work on)

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    My guess is a December release, round the 15th, that way they can lock down M+/arena seasons + raiding till after the holidays have passed, since staff is needed to address any possible upcoming issues
    the 15th is the week before the entire company takes 2 weeks off for the holidays. im guessing no later than 12/8 or it gets pushed back to 2021.

Cata too it was world of fixcrafts back then

Quote Originally Posted by dadwald View Post
    lol breaking the law? What law?
    Some countries and maybe even states have some consumer protection laws that this might apply to. Though I thought Blizz offered a moneyback on anyone who pre-ordered so that may be all that is needed to cover any consumer laws that they may have bent\broken.