Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
25
33
73
... LastLast
  1. #441
    :shrug: still sticking with my vote on blood fox and the rest of you can be disappointed when I flip human

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  2. #442
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,853
    yall really should vote blood fox. just saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  3. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    yall really should vote blood fox. just saying
    dont make me clown photoshop you too

  4. #444
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    dont make me clown photoshop you too
    dont make me not care about anything you say

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  5. #445
    Grunt TimeskipPistol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Still above you. Obviously.
    Posts
    11
    Vote: Val

    Because I said I would, and because I can.

    Also, imagine if Firebert actually is the vampire fledgling and he deliberately didn't bate anyone during the night just so he could claim to be the bitten one in an attempt to clear himself from being a vampire. High key big brain play. Except for the whole hungry vamps can't vote thing.

  6. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Vote: Val

    Because I said I would, and because I can.

    Also, imagine if Firebert actually is the vampire fledgling and he deliberately didn't bate anyone during the night just so he could claim to be the bitten one in an attempt to clear himself from being a vampire. High key big brain play. Except for the whole hungry vamps can't vote thing.
    Im just saying, no where does it state that the vampires can't feed on each other...

  7. #447
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Im just saying, no where does it state that the vampires can't feed on each other...
    Stop you're giving them too many ideas.

  8. #448
    Pandaren Monk Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Im just saying, no where does it state that the vampires can't feed on each other...
    How about Wolves biting each other?

    I'm a Girl by the way
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  9. #449
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Stop you're giving them too many ideas.
    The problem is that right now it feels people are trying to play solely on what the role card says, instead of trying to play the game.

    I think Firebert made a pro-town move in announcing he was bitten so quickly, especially as there is a big risk he could be lynched over it. I do still think town shouldnt just write him off as being bitten by the fledgeling only and therefore no risk. We can't 100% say that the Elders feed wont be announced as a feed, someone (I think it was Kryll?) even pointed out he could have received a PM telling him to announce himself as bitten, and as I said he could even be the Elder and his minion fed on him last night, to give him cover. (Worth noting that this also plays against the wolves, who can sniff but will only get a human result if he is the Elder.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    How about Wolves biting each other?
    If we assume that they kill via biting, yes I would believe they can do that to each other.

  10. #450
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,095
    @Xanjori no one else has claimed to have been fed off, so it's why Firebert is somewhat in the clear for now.

    I also kinda hate @Bageloaf 's response to his wagon forming. Please provide some further insights into the game thus far. I understand ye want to vote on Blood Fox but is there anything else you want to talk about. Other suspicions perhaps? Maybe someone you think is guchi?

    I want you to fight your wagon damnit!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Vote: Val

    Because I said I would, and because I can.
    This is preposterous!

  11. #451
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,045
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Also, imagine if Firebert actually is the vampire fledgling and he deliberately didn't bate anyone during the night
    Yep, no 'baiting at all...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/4/2/6 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  12. #452
    Grunt TimeskipPistol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Still above you. Obviously.
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Im just saying, no where does it state that the vampires can't feed on each other...
    I've read enough True Blood fanfiction to know where this is going. :>

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    How about Wolves biting each other?
    I've read enough Teen Wolf fanfiction to know where this is going. :>

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Yep, no 'baiting at all...
    When else do you do your baiting?

    Unvote Vote: Bageloaf

    Because even though ya'll are mean and wont help me get Val out of here, I ain't petty, so I'll help ya'll instead.
    Also, I have no concept of time and I don't want an accidental no-lynch cause people forgot. So. Choo-choo!

  13. #453
    I forgot that this is a pistol Stan account. I will help pistol lynch Val. Not kryllian thou.

  14. #454
    Can I trust BF this game? Usually he's all over lynching me....hmmmm seems suspect....

  15. #455
    I see no reason to really fight a wagon that'll turn me into a ghost where I might be able to do more for town than play guesswork on who the scum could be

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  16. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I see no reason to really fight a wagon that'll turn me into a ghost where I might be able to do more for town than play guesswork on who the scum could be
    Ya sorta why I question why Firebert is so adamant about not being lynched despite being bitten and instead seems to really want to push the narrative that we should big brain the role cards which honestly is just stupid.

    But hey, being bitten and being marked clearly the same thing and we should spend 10+ pages arguing that over making any real pushes on people amiright?

  17. #457
    crackle for a player as active as you this game I have to admit I am surprised you did not comment on me and marack at all

  18. #458
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I see no reason to really fight a wagon that'll turn me into a ghost where I might be able to do more for town than play guesswork on who the scum could be
    Agree that this game will be a slow burn

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ya sorta why I question why Firebert is so adamant about not being lynched despite being bitten and instead seems to really want to push the narrative that we should big brain the role cards which honestly is just stupid.
    Last night's Fledgling and Elder bite targets and odds:
    • VT: 10/18
    • Wolf: 4/18
    • Witch: 1/18 (did not happen as no kills)
    • Psychic 1/18
    • Vampires: 2/18 (why would they do this)
    • Town: 66%
    • Scum: 33%

    I'm claiming to have been bitten (and haven't been counterclaimed), which means that the Fledgling bit me, which means I can't be the Fledgling (my teeth don't reach my neck), which means I'm more likely to be Town than everyone else. I also can't be the Witch (as I would have killed the Fledgling):
    • VT: 10/16
    • Wolf: 4/16
    • Psychic: 1/16
    • Vampire: 1/16 (I would have to be the Elder bit by my own Fledgling)
    • Town: 68.75%
    • Scum: 31.25%

    Being bitten by the Fledgling means I can't be turned.

    Town should be lynching scum.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/4/2/6 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  19. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Town should be lynching scum.
    Ah, you miss the nuance of my statement.

    See here's the thing, you're assuming being told you were fed on is being the same as being marked. That's they whole crux of your argument, and I'm saying you and everyone else trying to push that without annnnnnnnyway of confirming it is playing a pretty stupid game.

    Also can you point to me in any role card where it says you can't be turned once you're bitten because I must just suck at reading.

  20. #460
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    you're assuming being told you were fed on is being the same as being marked.
    Noooooope
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Also can you point to me in any role card where it says you can't be turned once you're bitten because I must just suck at reading.
    Read the OP:
    • Elder bites don't inform the target that they've been bitten, and Mark the target.
    • Fledgling bites inform the target that they have been bitten.
    • Only Marked targets can be successfully turned.
    • I'm claiming to have been bitten by a Fledgling.

    - - - Updated - - -

    4 hours left in the day, I'm not moving off Blood Fox unless someone really convinces me that there's a legitimate alternative train that's more scummy (Lora, Val, etc).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/4/2/6 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •