Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    It is now night.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Tally:

10 - Blood Fox ( Firebert #188 , lora #197 , Graeham #296 , Bwonsamdi #396 , Bageloaf #416 , Xanjori #471 , Listo95 #482 , robozerim #483 , Kryllian #488 , Catta #490 )

4 - Bageloaf ( Crackleslap #438 , Blood Fox #435 , TimeskipPistol #452 , Val #478 )

1 - firebert ( Marack #254 )

2 - Marack ( dupti #389 , Virothe #407 )
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    or this happened and firebert's uncontested claim was bc you didn't actually bite anyone and y'all are both vamps
    You know there's the whole "if you don't bite someone as a fledgling your vote doesn't count" bit in the role card right? Last time I checked all votes were accounted for yesterday meaning the fledgling bit someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why only one vamp? Two performed. Remove BF himself. 4 in 17.
    One Vampire, Two Wolves.

Elder can't be observed.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually now that I double check the votes @Omertocracy didn't vote yesterday and now I'm catching why you quoted me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i cant wait bb
    One.
    Two.
    Three.
    Four.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Actually now that I double check the votes @Omertocracy didn't vote yesterday and now I'm catching why you quoted me.
    He did; post 431.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean one that was counted/verified by the mod during a vote count. He voted/unvoted in teh same post so doesn't show as having a vote confirmed at any time. If they pulled #3 off then he's the fledgling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I mean one that was counted/verified by the mod during a vote count. He voted/unvoted in teh same post so doesn't show as having a vote confirmed at any time. If they pulled #3 off then he's the fledgling.
    The problem with #3 is that it trades a standard play into one that risks exposing the Fledgling for no gain.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    He did; post 431.
    which is unvoted instantly so he wouldn't have a chance to show up in a vote count as not having actually voted. If anything we should lynch omerto and find out what he flips before worrying about me bc even if I was scum, omerto's lack of a vote, even if just a placeholder placed at some point, in a game where a fledgling can't vote if they don't feed is very very suspicious

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

which is unvoted instantly so he wouldn't have a chance to show up in a vote count as not having actually voted. If anything we should lynch omerto and find out what he flips before worrying about me bc even if I was scum, omerto's lack of a vote, even if just a placeholder placed at some point, in a game where a fledgling can't vote if they don't feed is very very suspicious
    So we spent all day arguing that Firebert was bitten by the Fledgeling, to then say that someone is going to flip fledgeling because they didnt vote? If Omerto was to flip fledge, then that would mean Firebert is the following days vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    rings bell

yes, modfox, I'd like a vote count please :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So we spent all day arguing that Firebert was bitten by the Fledgeling, to then say that someone is going to flip fledgeling because they didnt vote? If Omerto was to flip fledge, then that would mean Firebert is the following days vote.
    bruh, we had to wait until end of day to see if anyone didn't have a vote or didn't show up with all votes placed. Omerto was the only one

- - - Updated - - -

and like I said, in a game where a scum role *has* to feed in order to vote, not having anyone vote makes that or those people very suspicious

- - - Updated - - -

plus, as I keep saying, over and over ad infinitum, I. am. a. human.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

bruh, we had to wait until end of day to see if anyone didn't have a vote or didn't show up with all votes placed. Omerto was the only one

- - - Updated - - -

and like I said, in a game where a scum role *has* to feed in order to vote, not having anyone vote makes that or those people very suspicious
    Sure, Im just annoyed that literally 80% of yesterday was arguing that Firebert must have been bitten by the fledge because the role card doesn't say the Elders would show, for then this today.

P.S I still don't believe you're just a human, I still think Blood and Satsu caught you doing something naughty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I didn't really partake in that argument, but this is a game where we have to go what info we have and the only info there was yesterday was firebert's being bitten claim.

@Kryllian that seems like an overreaction, I said I understand that youre busy with real life but that we can't just let you coast by forever so surely you shouldnt be surprised by me wanting to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Suggest isn't good enough; if you're going to get lynched as a TPR then you fucking claim, as instead we lynched the TPR and the Wolves freekilled a VT the following night.
    i think you misunderstood? it suggests that he has a result on bagel, has nothing to do with whether he claimed tpr or not

- - - Updated - - -

so Omerto is the only one who is not confirmed to have a vote out yesterday?

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti I believe so, however he currently has a vote out now I believe and we have 0 bite claims except for Bwons maybe bitten claim.

Current Vote Count:

5 - Bageloaf ( Val #504 , Catta #507 , Lora #538 , Omertocracy #543 , Xanjori #559 )

2 - Val ( Graeham #506 , TimeskipPistol #535 )

2 - Firebert ( Marack #512 , Bwonsamdi #529 )

1 - Omertocracy ( Bageloaf #556 )

1 - Lora ( Firebert #493 )

With 16 alive majority lynch is 9
    Day 3 deadline Oct 30 @ 9pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    @dupti I believe so, however he currently has a vote out now I believe and we have 0 bite claims except for Bwons maybe bitten claim.
    what do you make of bwons maybe bitten claim?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    what do you make of bwons maybe bitten claim?
    He said he thinks he was bitten and people asked this isn’t something you are unsure about and he never really gave a better answer. At work right now so can’t go search but it was early in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    He said he thinks he was bitten and people asked this isn’t something you are unsure about and he never really gave a better answer. At work right now so can’t go search but it was early in the day.
    oh i know, i am just asking what you think about it

initially i just brushed it off as a new player learning the game and being paranoid, but now i cant help but wonder what how i would expect her to play if she was scum. I want to say it was a newb town tell the way she backed down immediately when called out for it, but the more i think about it the more i feel she would do that as either alignment but i must admit i find it really difficult to read new players

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I guess my biggest concern right now is that I fear some people are just being deliberately shady/quiet in the hope they get recruited by the vampire team as they see it as the 'easiest' way to secure a win. There's a handful of players who I keep forgetting are actually playing the game because they're so quiet and going under the radar.
    wtb names graeham

10+ Year Old Account
    oh i know, i am just asking what you think about it

initially i just brushed it off as a new player learning the game and being paranoid, but now i cant help but wonder what how i would expect her to play if she was scum. I want to say it was a newb town tell the way she backed down immediately when called out for it, but the more i think about it the more i feel she would do that as either alignment but i must admit i find it really difficult to read new players

- - - Updated - - -

wtb names graeham
    My bad lol, misread it as “mean”. I’ll give my thoughts when I get home from work.

i wonder if pistol is just going to keep sitting on me or if he's going to move his vote to a train that actually has a chance of going somewhere

also i wonder what listo is up to

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait nvm i'm dumb forget that last part wasn't paying attention

wtb names graeham
    Catta, for one. The only thing I recall from Catta is...showing up to gleefully hammer Blood Fox. Pistol is, like me, currently sitting on the Val train but the lack of engagement since has made me second guess my vote. Robozerim is also somewhat quiet, though I don't find that inherently suspicious as Robo is almost always quiet outside of weighing in when he sees fit to.