Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ...
29
37
38
39
40
41
49
... LastLast
  1. #761
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    ur cancelled this year
    i wish I was cancelled this year...

    Down to vote Val, Grae, Bwom or keep it on Fire. Sprinkle in a little catta for good measure.

  2. #762
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    i wish I was cancelled this year...

    Down to vote Val, Grae, Bwom or keep it on Fire. Sprinkle in a little catta for good measure.
    What about Dupti?

  3. #763
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    What about Dupti?
    meh... give or take.

  4. #764
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    That's a bit of a weak response to one of the most suspicious players left in the game right now.

  5. #765
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    39
    To be fair, I can see all of us as scum this game. nobody has truly played 100% townie.

    Without a doubt I think our new boy Bwom is scum... leaning wolf and getting coached.

    dupti i can see as either wolf or vamp.

  6. #766
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    To be fair, I can see all of us as scum this game. nobody has truly played 100% townie.

    Without a doubt I think our new boy Bwom is scum... leaning wolf and getting coached.

    dupti i can see as either wolf or vamp.
    untrue. i have played town 100% this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  7. #767
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    untrue. i have played town 100% this game.
    you are a fucking wildcard... I can never read you, but not 100 town either

  8. #768
    Warchief Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    To be fair, I can see all of us as scum this game. nobody has truly played 100% townie.

    Without a doubt I think our new boy Bwom is scum... leaning wolf and getting coached.

    dupti i can see as either wolf or vamp.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Well, at least I'm not a wolf now lol


    You sure

    Also no I'm not getting 'coached' I just see what others are doing and try and follow lol
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  9. #769
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    ur cancelled this year
    Words to say before you kill someone...
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  10. #770
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Words to say before you kill someone...
    If I had the ability to kill someone you would have been dead by now <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  11. #771
    Xan so scummy

  12. #772
    Scummy for what reason? I believed the TPR when he told us he legit curses Bagel. Fuck me right?

  13. #773
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Scummy for what reason? I believed the TPR when he told us he legit curses Bagel. Fuck me right?
    The TPR that was cosplaying Vampire/Wolf for both days and never RCed?

    Yes.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    If I had the ability to kill someone you would have been dead by now <3
    That would be too obvious, hence why you're keeping me around <3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  14. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Scummy for what reason? I believed the TPR when he told us he legit curses Bagel. Fuck me right?
    Why would that be a defense? With two scum teams either could have assumed Bagel was of the other and thus act town by voting him with no ill effects should he be scum

  15. #775
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    11.5 hours left, Dupti has neither posted nor voted and sits on 3 votes, and we've not had a bite claim. Catta, Marack and myself are on 2. Crackleslap and Graeham are on 1.

    I'll vote change if necessary.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  16. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Why would that be a defense? With two scum teams either could have assumed Bagel was of the other and thus act town by voting him with no ill effects should he be scum
    By your own logic all scum should be scumhunting this game, as they need to eliminate the other faction. That would mean the only real scummy behaviour is deflecting or defending someone (poorly.)

    So tell me, what makes you think I'm scummy?

  17. #777
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    That would mean the only real scummy behaviour is deflecting or defending someone (poorly).
    That's a lot of deflecting for someone on zero votes.

    You know what? Fuck it.

    Unvote

    Vote: Catta
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  18. #778
    Bloodsail Admiral Omertocracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Yes.
    Posts
    1,026
    Just in case I don't make it back before day end, LAL.

    Unvote
    Vote: Dupti

  19. #779
    Day seem to have started earlier, please no quick hammer will be able to post in approx an hour

  20. #780
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Day seem to have started earlier, please no quick hammer will be able to post in approx an hour
    You were still gone for 24 hours after the original start of day was supposed to be.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And before you vanish again and before I leave for work @dupti
    Were you bitten last night?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well I'm off to work now so I may or may not be able to check the thread before end of day.

    Unvote
    Vote: dupti


    I just do not trust him and even with that day starting earlier than intended he was still MIA for 24 hours after its original opening time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •