Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ...
36
44
45
46
47
48
56
... LastLast
  1. #901
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    Furthermore, the win condition for town is the destruction of both vampires and werewolves. The win condition for werewolves is the destruction of humans and vampires. The win condition of vampires is the destruction of werewolves as a priority and...the conversion of humans as a priority.

    They could just kill as many humans as possible but the night phases are not reflecting that fact. The drive to keep Dupti alive is based around believing he is telling the truth and not just, y'know, falling on his sword to cause as much distrust and chaos as possible.

  2. #902
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    This can only be true (Marack is a Vampire) if dupti is the Elder.
    If i was a vamp, you'd be dead or turned

  3. #903
    Also I do wish we'd stop playing on "This or that from X games" cos I dont think we've played together in like 3+ years, no one can remember exactly how people play or what tells people had. I sure as hell can't remember how half the people played (for example I knew BF liked to troll, but I didn't think he also would outright lie and cause town issues.)

    You'll also have a far easier time convincing anyone of anything if you can give some reasoning behind your argument.

    P.S Ill be honest and say the only person I have down as trusted is Crackle. I actually thought he was the witch because he was pushing so hard and not afraid to draw attention. Frankly very few have done little to earn my trust.

    Firebert is one that sticks out a lot and honestly I dont know what to think. At first I was suspicious about him being turned, but I think thats been proven to not be true. So I will say that Im 95% sure Firebert isnt a vampire at the very least.

  4. #904
    graeham you understand it would be really easy for me to prove i am a fledling right? i already stated that i dont have a vote

  5. #905
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,808
    I'll be back in half an hour.

  6. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Furthermore, the win condition for town is the destruction of both vampires and werewolves. The win condition for werewolves is the destruction of humans and vampires. The win condition of vampires is the destruction of werewolves as a priority and...the conversion of humans as a priority.

    They could just kill as many humans as possible but the night phases are not reflecting that fact. The drive to keep Dupti alive is based around believing he is telling the truth and not just, y'know, falling on his sword to cause as much distrust and chaos as possible.
    Not sure Im understanding where you're trying to go with this. I think Dupti is telling the truth in that he can't vote, because its so easy to prove, it seems an insane thing to try and lie about. Like I am 99% sure that dupti is just the fledgling.

    Im also completely lost in the win condition bit. Was there a point to that or?

  7. #907
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    If i was a vamp, you'd be dead or turned
    Robo was the one turned; at worst there's a marked player right now waiting to be turned, and as previously discussed the Vampire's objective as a cult is to amass Marked players, not double-bite and NK.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  8. #908
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I don't think Xanjori or Lora are scum.

    I've warmed up to Firebert a bit, not completely town but least likely to be scum out of the remaining players.

    Most suspicious of Catta, Crackle, and Bwonsamdi.

    No opinion on Graeham, Listo, and Omertocracy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    also no opinion on marack
    This list kinda makes me quite sus on Val. Not because he finds me suspicious but because he is not suspicious of Xanjori or Graeham. Graeham seems to trying hard to protect Xanjori right now, and Val is not against either of them. I've pretty much had these 3 as wolves earlier in the thread.

  9. #909
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    This list kinda makes me quite sus on Val. Not because he finds me suspicious but because he is not suspicious of Xanjori or Graeham. Graeham seems to trying hard to protect Xanjori right now, and Val is not against either of them. I've pretty much had these 3 as wolves earlier in the thread.
    Really? I must not have been paying attention.

  10. #910
    just to confirm myself:

    vote crackle

  11. #911
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,233
    The Graeham - Xanjori connection seems really tenuous to me. It's not like Graeham is hard defending for Xanjori. Nothing out of the ordinary here to me.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @dupti what is that supposed to do? Are we supposed to wait for @foxximcleod to give a vote count and see if your vote registers? It's far too late in the game day for that bud. We have less than 3 hours until lynch.

  12. #912
    its supposed to prove that i am not lying about it. obviously if we lynch me today it doesnt matter but if we dont, it does

  13. #913
    I think also the actions so far means the vampires will need to convert if they have a marked player available. If dupti is to be kept alive but toothless (on the assumption the wolves will either kill or block him) then the vamps need more recruits to give them a chance for NKs. If I was a vamp I'd definitely go for a recruit over just marking at this point.

    If we say they have 1 marked available...I mean they can mark tonight, that puts them at still only at 2 vamps, 2 marked, so they dont really have any power with the voting and they'd not be able to NK either. If we did hit a wolf today thats 3 wolves, we assume they kill and hit town tonight (because its more likely than hitting the elder) that leaves us with 2 vamps, 6 humies (of which 2 are marked) and the 3 wolves. Vamps would still need quite a few nights to get close to a win, so I think for sure they'll convert tonight if theyve got the option. Which would mean if we did hit wolf we go into tomorrow as 3 vamps, 6 humies, 3 wolves. Dupti can they be a safe lynch tomorrow to put the vamps back to 2 and remove their NK?

    I can agree that we can leave Dupti alive today if we can get a wolf, but in that case he absolutely has to die tomorrow is there is a risk of 2 NKs.

  14. #914
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    just to confirm myself:

    vote crackle
    Scum vote.

  15. #915
    but sure if mod is around i can be confirmed immediately
    @foxximcleod could we have a vote count please?

  16. #916
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,233
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    its supposed to prove that i am not lying about it. obviously if we lynch me today it doesnt matter but if we dont, it does
    How is voting supposed to prove you don't have a vote? Again, are we supposed to wait for the mod vote recount?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Again we have less than 3 hours left. It's far too late to be pulling this stunt. You should have done it as soon as you confessed if you really wanted to do that

  17. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    How is voting supposed to prove you don't have a vote? Again, are we supposed to wait for the mod vote recount?
    because at some point we will get a vote count??????????????????????????????????????????? u understand that there is always a vote count at the end of the day right?

  18. #918
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,233
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    because at some point we will get a vote count??????????????????????????????????????????? u understand that there is always a vote count at the end of the day right?
    Oh, I thought you were trying to prove you couldn't vote before the game day ended

  19. #919
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I'm also completely lost in the win condition bit. Was there a point to that or?
    If dupti is the Elder, there are up to three marked Humans right now(Mark-Mark-Mark), putting the Elder wincon at 4 (but they lose when dupti dies).

    If dupti is the Fledgling, there is likely only one other marked Human right now (Mark-Turn-Mark), putting the Elder wincon at 3.

    Both these wincons rely on a complete Wolf annihilation.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  20. #920
    Current vote count:

    4 - Dupti ( Listo95 #780 , Lora #810 , Xanjori #876 , Graeham #880 )

    3 - Bwonsamdi ( Marack #796 , Firebert #843 , Omertocracy #864 )

    2 - Catta (Val #824 , Bwonsamdi #826 )

    2 - xanjori ( Catta #833 , crackleslap #839 )

    With 12 alive majority lynch is 7
    Day 4 deadline Sunday 11/1 @9pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •