Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    How about the scum proves himself? If there modus operandi is to send a message to their mark, and he is also telling us Robo was converted, then he can easily link the post in which Robo repeated their message right?
    We told him to include 2 things in his post which he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about the scum proves himself?
    On one hand, yes, if we want this Vampire to get more Town cred, he should help explain his claims.

On the other hand, he's fucking scum.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    We told him to include 2 things in his post which he did.
    I'm not seeing any proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posted too early: I don't mind throwing the Vamps a bone if the Town ends up better for it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I'm not seeing any proof.
    Nice try Xan, but I could list any words or phrases he said and it still would not be "proof". You are just reaching for something to try and dismiss my claim

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    On one hand, yes, if we want this Vampire to get more Town cred, he should help explain his claims.

On the other hand, he's fucking scum.
    Yes but you're attempting to lynch me based on his word against mine. Explain how that works if he can't even answer simple questions? Right now at least Im trying to make the confirmed vamp give up information, you're just playing into his hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice try Xan, but I could list any words or phrases he said and it still would not be "proof". You are just reaching for something to try and dismiss my claim
    Feels like the proof isnt there. I know you're lying, you know you're lying, I just need everyone else to see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but you're attempting to lynch me based on his word against mine. Explain how that works if he can't even answer simple questions? Right now at least Im trying to make the confirmed vamp give up information, you're just playing into his hand.
    If you're a Wolf I'm playing into yours.

So, like I said, fuck it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

I would also once again point out that lynching town goes against my win condition at the moment as I have to lynch wolfs to ever have a chance of winning, there is also no reason for me to kill off my marked player if he actually confirmed himself as marked as I could then convert him whether he wanted to be converted or not.

His defense is just trying to paint me as a massive gamethrower that for some reason can't accept the fact that a player did not want to be converted

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If you're a Wolf I'm playing into yours.

So, like I said, fuck it.
    Is the information Im requesting from him beneficial from town or not? Easy yes/no.

Xanjori your "push" about me not linking to Robos post is really bad for the reasons I just listed; I could just list any phrase or a word and tell you that was it and there is no way for you to debunk that.

All I will say is that we told him to include 2 things in his post.

His defense is just trying to paint me as a massive gamethrower that for some reason can't accept the fact that a player did not want to be converted
    No my defence is that you're trying to save your own neck. I'm currently of no use to the vamp team, Ill either be NK'd by the wolves or voted off by town today or tomorrow. I'm not on the vamp team in anyway, so ofc you'd sacrifice me to save yourself.

If I were in Dupti's position and had been caught out, I'd seek to cause as much chaos as possible. In fact, I've done as much myself even to the point of lying about how actions played out if it meant getting rid of an innocent player.

Xanjori your "push" about me not linking to Robos post is really bad for the reasons I just listed; I could just list any phrase or a word and tell you that was it and there is no way for you to debunk that.

All I will say is that we told him to include 2 things in his post.
    Its funny. Because your entire argument is "We told you to say something, but not that something you just said." "Also, we told Robo to say something, but also not that thing you said." "Also we cant prove any of this and you just have to take the confirmed scums word for it."

It's actually pretty suspicious that multiple players are going along with it so readily and any attempt to look at things from different angles is, conveniently, branded 'scummy'.

No my defence is that you're trying to save your own neck. I'm currently of no use to the vamp team, Ill either be NK'd by the wolves or voted off by town today or tomorrow. I'm not on the vamp team in anyway, so ofc you'd sacrifice me to save yourself.
    saving my own neck??? lol there is no reason for me to do this and in fact it wouldve made more sense for me to do this on a non marked player if that was my goal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    If I were in Dupti's position and had been caught out, I'd seek to cause as much chaos as possible. In fact, I've done as much myself even to the point of lying about how actions played out if it meant getting rid of an innocent player.
    trying to discredit me by using self meta lol

10+ Year Old Account
    If we lynch Xanjori and dupti has lied we deserve all the "LYNCH SCUM NO MATTER WHAT" thrown in our faces at the end of the game, but I kinda want to believe what dupti is saying.

The only reason dupti could be lying is he's desperately trying to stop a lynch on Bwonsamdi who might be the Elder. Do I think the mod would make a brand new player the bloody Elder? Possibly if he's a bastard.

Its funny. Because your entire argument is "We told you to say something, but not that something you just said." "Also, we told Robo to say something, but also not that thing you said." "Also we cant prove any of this and you just have to take the confirmed scums word for it."
    Yes indeed my argument is that you clearly did not receive our message.

You are trying to paint this as a lie by indirectly claiming I am playing against my own win condition and doing things out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    If we lynch Xanjori and dupti has lied we deserve all the "LYNCH SCUM NO MATTER WHAT" thrown in our faces at the end of the game, but I kinda want to believe what dupti is saying.

The only reason dupti could be lying is he's desperately trying to stop a lynch on Bwonsamdi who might be the Elder. Do I think the mod would make a brand new player the bloody Elder? Possibly if he's a bastard.
    I mean if dupti has admitted he is writing the messages, then its more than possible Bwon is the elder and it was dupti trying to help a new player out with actually quite a smart tactic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's actually pretty suspicious that multiple players are going along with it so readily and any attempt to look at things from different angles is, conveniently, branded 'scummy'.
    Why defending Xan?

Do you not see the angle of vamps knowing they need to kill off (via lynch or NK) the wolves? Do you think he is trying to win or just throw it for himself?

This push of yours just makes you look scummy and trying to defend you wolf buddy.

Unvote
    Vote: Xan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Random is random <3

That being said, I randomised the roles for Shapes Mafia and then tweaked them for a better game experience.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)