Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ok I am human and I volunteer for d1 lynch.

Pros:
    Witch and Pysychic won't be forced to claim by accident.
    Town gets observe ability.
    No No-lynch stuff.
    Everyone happy.

Cons:
    Maybe

vote: SatsuBL

k thx for volunteering

vote satsubl

NP. Would have been better if ghosts could speak during the day but had no votes, but it is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems reasonable.

Unvote
    Vote SatsuBL

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote satsuBL

what's the worst that could happen

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    what's the worst that could happen
    That depends on how things go from here. As of the time of this post, Satsu is already sitting on four votes - one of which is his own, of course. I'll concede, it's not a terrible plan but we're also very early on in the day phase and now there's an excuse for people to just conveniently follow the lead by either placing their vote on Satsu as well, or to avoid ending the day early they'll claim that's where their hypothetical vote will land.

It just stifles any attempt to get additional information to work with. Plus if we do try to get any information, or push on anyone who may seem suspicious then they'll just claim to be the witch or psychic.

It also risks backfiring, hard, if the psychic ends up being targeted and slain on the first night. I'd like to be hopeful that we won't be that unlucky but looking at past games where key roles such as the cop have been slain on the very first night phase...I'm perhaps a bit overly concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

It also risks backfiring, hard, if the psychic ends up being targeted and slain on the first night. I'd like to be hopeful that we won't be that unlucky but looking at past games where key roles such as the cop have been slain on the very first night phase...I'm perhaps a bit overly concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Er, I don't know what happened there? I guess I shouldn't post from my phone.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2020-10-22 at 09:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    That's one way to hammer your point home! Just keep repeating it!

10+ Year Old Account
    feel free to mark me vampires i am just your normal everyday human.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

You can talk all day. Any information gained from this should be kept for d2, but I should be only one to be voted on. And if someone doesn't want to talk you can ask yourself why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    That's one way to hammer your point home! Just keep repeating it!
    I think I made my phone throw a fit by being signed into the site at the same time on my PC, making a post on my phone and then immediately following up with another on my PC.

Anyway, I won't try and fix it. Sorry, mod!

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least I'm not a wolf now lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    until we lynch Treann for being a shady cop on day one, we're nowhere near bad lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

Well they could be targeted. But it is not up to you right? So why bother. Can't control randomness in games like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Well they could be targeted. But it is not up to you right? So why bother. Can't control randomness in games like this.
    Yeah, I know.

I'm just thinking 'worse case scenario', is all. I'm not against the plan, I just think it should have been proposed in the mid/late portion of the day phase.

Yeah, I know.

I'm just thinking 'worse case scenario', is all. I'm not against the plan, I just think it should have been proposed in the mid/late portion of the day phase.
    I was thinking same way but was afraid someone else could think of that before me. And if so well they would be first. And I wanted to be a PR, so yeah sorry. Bad dog. you can lynch me for that you know.

3+ Year Old Account
    I shall now proceed to be suspcious of the older players who've joined this game
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I shall now proceed to be suspcious of the older players who've joined this game
    I don't know what you're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    You should be suspicious of everyone. I am an older player trust me.

- - - Updated - - -

Changed my avatar to be more Foxxilike. Hope you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Vote: Catta

Do I even need to explain it?
    Help help, im being oppressed

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god! It's been far too long having not played mafia.

Vote: Graeham

He's an imposter. I don't like him.

- - - Updated - - -

That depends on how things go from here. As of the time of this post, Satsu is already sitting on four votes - one of which is his own, of course. I'll concede, it's not a terrible plan but we're also very early on in the day phase and now there's an excuse for people to just conveniently follow the lead by either placing their vote on Satsu as well, or to avoid ending the day early they'll claim that's where their hypothetical vote will land.

It just stifles any attempt to get additional information to work with. Plus if we do try to get any information, or push on anyone who may seem suspicious then they'll just claim to be the witch or psychic.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Er, I don't know what happened there? I guess I shouldn't post from my phone.
    I don't know how you posted the same thing 4 times, but it solidifies my vote on you.