Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    What the hell is this mess? Four dudes? The real ghostbusters are 4 women.

I'd purged that from my memory...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I'd purged that from my memory...
    i knew it would be a dumpster fire when they announced it, so Ive never seen the remake

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    i knew it would be a dumpster fire when they announced it, so Ive never seen the remake
    I loathed it. I was only there because a friend of a friend wanted to go and see it and my friend didn't want to suffer alone.

The popcorn was tasty, at least. I miss being able to go to the cinema.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    I watched it. Honestly, it wasn't terrible just incredibly mediocre. Given that it was meant to be the movie that kicked off an entire new chapter of the Ghostbusters franchise, anything less than great (or at least decent if it was stupid fun enough to be really popular) was a failure. Add the very poorly handled bad publicity from a crew and director that took all critique as just women hating sexists and it was doomed. Sure, some of the people hating on it were being sexist, but they dismissed a lot of valid critique at the same time.

I fired up Oblivion for the first time in years. Quite the nostalgia trip...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote: blood fox

he's a fucking vampire guys
    Not this shit again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Vote: Robozerim

*Presses X for Doubt*

That's totally something a Ghost would say!
    Vote not bolded deliberately?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

3+ Year Old Account
    Hi.

A part of me kinda wants to try to lynch Robozerim again. You can't just dodge a D1 lynch, just because we changed to an alternative timeline!

That would be rude though, so I guess not.

All I know for certain is that I wont vote for Satsu. You don't deserve to become a PR, even a dead one. Bad pupper!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Hi.

A part of me kinda wants to try to lynch Robozerim again. You can't just dodge a D1 lynch, just because we changed to an alternative timeline!

That would be rude though, so I guess not.

All I know for certain is that I wont vote for Satsu. You don't deserve to become a PR, even a dead one. Bad pupper!
    Feel like he kinda has to get lynched today though. He's already claimed human and potential for all sorts of night actions if he in fact is. But if he's scum then we just give a free pass and he inflicts a lot of damage later in the game.

My only gripe with people voting him in quick succession as they did earlier on the game was that it was perhaps going a bit too quick. Hence me calling it wolf like. I don't see a scenario that is beneficial for town leaving Satsu alive at this point. He offered to be that night 1 ghost action, so it kinda has too happen at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Not this shit again

- - - Updated - - -

prove me wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post

I forgot to bold it, and your not supposed to edit your posts so I left it
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I forgot to bold it, and your not supposed to edit your posts so I left it
    which makes the vote not count because its not bolded.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    which makes the vote not count because its not bolded.
    Vote: Robozerim

Does it count now? :/
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I believe this is it,

- - - Updated - - -

If humans are lynched or killed they become ghosts. - In which turn you should probably know if you were a human! :P
    No no, I get that, but what he is trying to do risks negating day 1 voting patterns/records. Or it could have if he didn't immediately have 4 people jump at the opportunity to push him and then fizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Feel like he kinda has to get lynched today though. He's already claimed human and potential for all sorts of night actions if he in fact is. But if he's scum then we just give a free pass and he inflicts a lot of damage later in the game.

My only gripe with people voting him in quick succession as they did earlier on the game was that it was perhaps going a bit too quick. Hence me calling it wolf like. I don't see a scenario that is beneficial for town leaving Satsu alive at this point. He offered to be that night 1 ghost action, so it kinda has too happen at this point.
    Even if I am scum so what? Town wins with scum. You only need to eliminate one scum faction.
    Only way for town to lose is if vampires mark all living humans. Dead town lose in that scenario. Since town can never know if they end up dead or not it is probally better just to side with the wolves.

Maybe I claimed to early, but the lesson I got from last game is that things won't just happen d1 unless you make it happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    No no, I get that, but what he is trying to do risks negating day 1 voting patterns/records.
    Sorry can't risk negating day 1 voting patterns. Pattern for day 1 is we lynch Robozerim.

unvote
    vote: Robozerim

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote: satsuBL

I get Satsu's play, in a game where town can communicate with someone else it means he can at least stay active and offer someone his thoughts and feelings. It does also avoid the risk of lynching the town TPRs, which is good too.

But I think as someone else mentioned I don't like it so early in the day, we could have had some voting back and forth etc etc to work with tomorrow. At least he wasnt immediately lynched I spose, got that going for us.

Good morning town of Congruence! Two points of clarification before they pop up down the road:

1) The Human win condition it to remove all scum, or that a Marked Human can win if they are still alive and the Elder Vampire wins. If the Elder isn’t around to turn them then the Mark means nothing anymore.

2) The Witch will kill any and all people who target them for a kill or feed action in a given night.

Sorry for the poor wording - I probably should not have been trying to fine tune things at 5 am.

Current Vote Tally:

Xanjori - 1 - ( catta #4 )

Catta - 1 - ( Xanjori #16 )

Graeham - 3 - (Bageloaf # 5 , Marack #17 , Crackleslap #40 )

SatsuBL - 5 - ( Val the Moofia Boss #22 , Omertocracy #24 , Bageloaf #25 , lora #75 , SatsuBL #77 )

Crackleslap - 1 - ( dupti #41 )

Robozerim - 1 - ( bwondamdi the dead #72 )

Day One Deadline: Saturday 10/24 @9pm EST
    With 19 alive majority lynch is 10
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-10-24 at 01:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    1) The Human win condition it to remove all scum, or that a Marked Human can win if they are still alive and the Elder Vampire wins. If the Elder isn’t around to turn them then the Mark means nothing anymore.
    So it works same way for werewolves right? They win when no vampires AND humans remain?

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    So it works same way for werewolves right? They win when no vampires AND humans remain?
    Yep. The werewolf win con is worded as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"