I don't have any preference for coffin lining

- - - Updated - - -

IMO this is a bastardised game and Satsu is a Jester
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

You are right as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    so yeah, again, to defend my quick vote, I can't speak for the others, probs scum tho, but generally self votes are suicide for one and for two, I am still over the fluff of the previous day one and would just like to get this game rolling

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not upset by Satsu's decision to sacrifice themselves, just that they posted it so early. No matter witch scenario I run though my head, it all comes out the same and we will wind up mis-lynching them today. There's not a logical reason I can come up with where scum would volunteer on D1 hoping for a deflect to someone else and make this claim. The logic of getting a PTR early is townie is good, albeit risky for Satsu's chances of wining in the end since Foxxi did say this would be a tough game for town to win.

Consider my vote on Satsu but I'm not going to do so yet since we still have time to talk and give them an idea of who to watch tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Not this shit again
    dont dare you insult lora here. Lora is right i once again im king vampire. I was gunna bite you tonight firebert but now im not uwu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Consider my vote on Satsu but I'm not going to do so yet since we still have time to talk and give them an idea of who to watch tonight.
    ...might I suggest either Lora or Blood Fox?

10+ Year Old Account
    witch
    slip

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    dont dare you insult lora here. Lora is right i once again im king vampire. I was gunna bite you tonight firebert but now im not uwu.
    "What are you gonna do, yiff me?"

---quote from man yiffed
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    ...might I suggest either Lora or Blood Fox?
    Given last game they seem like good targets but I just re-read the cards and there's no requirements they take an action as vamp/wolf if they are. There are incentives to do so, but its not like they are hurt in some way by an inaction. (I don't count the lack of a vote as harmful as they could just claim they meant to but missed end of day.)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    slip
    I find it interesting, and a bit un-townie, that you point this out. It doesn't matter if it was a typo, soft claim, or a coordinated effort on with your scum buddies.

(I don't count the lack of a vote as harmful as they could just claim they meant to but missed end of day.)
    I could be harmful if you make a rule that everyone has to make a vote in their fiorst post in a day (they can unvote in same post) to prove they aren't not fed vamp. Depends how that works. Says they can't vote so is voting against rules or their vote doesn't count. If it doesn't count then it is more annoying because you have to wait for votecounts and then check if they match votes.

- - - Updated - - -

*It could be harmful. No editing ;p

- - - Updated - - -

I find it interesting, and a bit un-townie, that you point this out. It doesn't matter if it was a typo, soft claim, or a coordinated effort on with your scum buddies.
    Probally just un-townie. If Firebert was scum he should post that in his scumchat and not here. Helps other scum team too. Or you are both same team and want to scare another team from targeting you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit
    d__i
    i__d
    tide

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone's gotta die, may as well be Satsu. That was my thought process. Now I'm too intimidated? stupid? something? to unvote.

I'm not upset by Satsu's decision to sacrifice themselves, just that they posted it so early. No matter witch scenario I run though my head, it all comes out the same and we will wind up mis-lynching them today. There's not a logical reason I can come up with where scum would volunteer on D1 hoping for a deflect to someone else and make this claim. The logic of getting a PTR early is townie is good, albeit risky for Satsu's chances of wining in the end since Foxxi did say this would be a tough game for town to win.

Yea, doing it so early has essentially left it the conversation to concern only this specific lynch target. If the lynch was random the chance of hitting a TPR is the same as hitting a vampire while its twice as likely you'd hit a wolf (if you assume the d1 is random which it often is). Meanwhile the chance of hitting a human is 58%. Statistically its very likely that you get a powered up psychic without someone sacrificing themselves OR you get a dead scum while the risk of hitting a TPR is relatively low.

I will say that what Satsu did is note entirely without merit since it does create a voting record with a train rapidly forming and then grinding to a halt.

- - - Updated - - -

Also sidenote, i miss when we had those countdown clocks. Because I can never figure out timezones and AM/PM

10+ Year Old Account
    you should convince the modfox to include the utc time as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Also sidenote, i miss when we had those countdown clocks. Because I can never figure out timezones and AM/PM
    I still have the link so if Foxxi wants to use it here it is! http://www.pvv.org/~andreasd/clock/

Also on Satsu, I'm honestly not against the idea he had but like it has been stated already multiple times I just wish he had waited until maybe the last half or less of day before mentioning it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm it might not be working anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.pvv.org/~andreasd/clock/c...20-10-25_01:00

I guess that can be used but its not as nice as having the image show up on the post...

Maybe? It’s been so long since I’ve done any of this...

Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Maybe? It’s been so long since I’ve done any of this...

Yeah that's what I meant by it seems to be broken

The empty space between my 2 updates was supposed to be the image but it didn't show so yeah...

I saw the image. But even drunk me knew the math was wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Should be 26.5 hours from now
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I saw the image. But even drunk me knew the math was wrong
    ? Oct 24 9pm est is in 26.5 hours. image states there is 1 day 2 hours 30 minutes until deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    ? Oct 24 9pm est is in 26.5 hours. image states there is 1 day 2 hours 30 minutes until deadline.
    Your image does. The one I had and deleted - to prevent confusion- did not

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Yea, doing it so early has essentially left it the conversation to concern only this specific lynch target. If the lynch was random the chance of hitting a TPR is the same as hitting a vampire while its twice as likely you'd hit a wolf (if you assume the d1 is random which it often is). Meanwhile the chance of hitting a human is 58%. Statistically its very likely that you get a powered up psychic without someone sacrificing themselves OR you get a dead scum while the risk of hitting a TPR is relatively low.
    You can take my offer and lynch me. Have an extra game day where you don't have to worry about you being lynch target. You can post some fluff, chill, lurk or maybe even try to scumhunt.

Or you can lynch at random if you think odds are good. Up to you, not like I can spot you.
    Or you

- - - Updated - - -

*stop you.
    Let us edit posts for 10 minutes dear mod. We are not cheaters.