Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    So I'm here and watching (but also working) so will be changing over to a train, most likely BF at this point. I'm not a fan of Bagels statement about being helpful as a ghost since we have one already. It's not like the psychic can have two different ghosts take actions on the same night from the role cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I haven’t been around much, don’t have much reason for D1 but my school just started back up yesterday so I’ve been doing a lot more school work trying to get ahead for at least this week.

When it comes to the main trains for today I’m not a major fan of either but I feel like my vote can possible give us info and if they are human I feel like they will be helpful as a ghost in their own way.
    Vote: Blood Fox

10+ Year Old Account
    Very well.
    unvote vote: Blood Fox

Good bye non mod fox.

:clown emoji: I mean just kill people who are going to be active, but never forget with my dying breath. I legit curse the bagel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    :clown emoji: I mean just kill people who are going to be active, but never forget with my dying breath. I legit curse the bagel
    I'll miss you, but also you pr0lly scum
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    just want y'all to look closely at the train on me if I get lynched. I'm still going with blood fox tried the vamp claim again and thought no one would catch it like last time but yknow, I pay attention to things sometimes. I'd even wager he's actually a wolf this time and those hesitant to vote on him(or are voting for me) or might switch in the closing of this day are his buddies trying to score some brownie points

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    just want y'all to look closely at the train on me if I get lynched.
    There needs to be a YUGE swing for that to happen: Blood Fox 8, Yourself 4, Myself and Marack 2, No Lynch 1.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

7+ Year Old Account
    My work day is almost over then it's on to make dinner and game for the rest of the evening (I was hoping they'd release the pre-patch event today but...oh well....) I probably won't be around so I'm going to inch us closer to a lynch.

Unvote
    Vote Blood Fox

Just remember what I said in my last post

Just got home from a 13 hour shift and am going to bed.

I can be the hammer before that tho!

Unvote Vote Blood Fox

It is now night.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Tally:

10 - Blood Fox ( Firebert #188 , lora #197 , Graeham #296 , Bwonsamdi #396 , Bageloaf #416 , Xanjori #471 , Listo95 #482 , robozerim #483 , Kryllian #488 , Catta #490 )

4 - Bageloaf ( Crackleslap #438 , Blood Fox #435 , TimeskipPistol #452 , Val #478 )

1 - firebert ( Marack #254 )

2 - Marack ( dupti #389 , Virothe #407 )

Blood Fox was a quiet and strange sort. He always had been. Being connected to the spirit realm would do that to a person, it became hard sometimes to tell if you were arguing with a person, or a lantern post superimposed with your cousin twice removed. It was safer to just not argue. Usually. Unfortunately, no one seemed to remember this about him, and his odd nature drew blood-thirsty suspicion.

Blood Fox the Psychic has been lynched.

Night 2 deadline: Oct 28 9pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

The night was filled with cobwebs of fog, and eerie sounds that were almost human. Anyone with any sense stayed inside and locked their door. One poor soul however, be it lack of fear or some unknown necessity that drew them out did not live to see the sun burn away the fog.

Virothe a Human has been killed

With 16 alive majority lynch is 9
    Day 3 deadline Oct 30 @ 9pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, good, is day. I can get lynched now. But really, in my defense, I was an early voter on blood fox and was only going off of his day one claim in both this game and the previous one. I only switched to firebert bc of modfox's miscount bc it made me think something better than pure conjecture had come along. Anyways, I ask all of you to look at those that followed in the later part of day 2, especially those that piled on near the end.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    SatsuBL the suicidal. Blood Fox, too scared to role claim.

Vote: Lora

Lora's "I'll be a shit ghost" defense now holds no weight as we have now erroneously lynched the Psychic, and falls above Val on my scum list. I'm sure Blood Fox got a massive kick out of the argument Lora and I had over being a ghost when the ghosts would be reporting to him. Lora's either dead-weight-Town or scum.

Virothe was killed by a Wolf; the Wolves would have either additionally Smelled (most likely) or Guarded last night. I expect the Vampires to have turned their target unless it was Blood Fox. I expect exactly one person to claim to have been bitten today, because it wasn't me this time.

Val led the train on Satsu, I led the train on Blood Fox. I expect to be scrutinised today.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, good, is day. I can get lynched now.
    I think you're a good man man and Blood Fox's curse is one of vengeance instead of any real tell.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder who got bit last night.

Also, lynching the only real TPR. Fuckin' Yikes.

3+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit, Blood Fox was the Psychic? Well, we have less Town now I guess.

Also,

FoS Lora
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Wonder who got bit last night.

Also, lynching the only real TPR. Fuckin' Yikes.
    I mean, this *is* the forum that lynched the cop on day one way back when so I expect nothing less than tradition

Well, that's a frustrating turn of events. I'm not sure why Blood Fox avoided claiming when he had such a valuable role. Especially with Satsu's sacrifice in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh, what would he have been able to do once he claimed? There's no way to protect him unless the wolves decided to keep him alive so he'd have been killed last night anyways. Does raise the question though, would the psychic be able to use a ghost even if blocked by a wolf since it's technically the ghost doing the business?

- - - Updated - - -

either way, it's too late and us town are royally screwed without a coplike role

3+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully I'm not the next target....
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh, what would he have been able to do once he claimed?
    Switch to you or No Lynch. I don't know if he would be convincing, especially if he had literally no information from Satsu.
    would the psychic be able to use a ghost even if blocked by a wolf since it's technically the ghost doing the business?
    Guard is written as if it would block Observe.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)