Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    for goodness sake don't self vote out of insecurity

- - - Updated - - -

also we're a rowdy bunch so don't take pokes at you personally

10+ Year Old Account
    Also change of plans. Work just called and gotta go in 3 hours, so I may review some stuff, but I'll leave it until I get back 9 hours from now.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, blood fox's post about me amuses me bc I'm a human, have been a human, and unless I've been marked, which I don't believe I get told until I'm turned, which I haven't been, then there's no way him or satsu saw anything with me. The wolves could scent me and get told if I've been marked, which I suppose would be pretty funny if it's happened.

I think the thing to think about here though, is that it's possible that Virothe had been both marked and smelt on night 1, which would be pretty bizarre but possible, which is why he was killed night 2. We don't know who killed him though. Maybe the wolves did smell him and got a vamp result? Or maybe, since the fledgling feed of yesterday, both vamps fed on virothe for the kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I.... oh nevermind. Think I'll leave this be for a few days, seeming how I'm starting to be annoying to some. My apologies

*sigh*

Unvote

Vote Bwonsamdi
    it's ok. We're all friends here. Accusations and being called out and whatnot are all parts of the game but in the end, no one is serious.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post

it's ok. We're all friends here. Accusations and being called out and whatnot are all parts of the game but in the end, no one is serious.
    I can't go back and edit my post now, which sucks because now I feel embarassed. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling it today

Unvote

(I'm not sure who to vote next so I'll just keep it at that)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

your unvote needs to be in bold

3+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, I mean Unvote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    SatsuBL the suicidal. Blood Fox, too scared to role claim.

Vote: Lora

Lora's "I'll be a shit ghost" defense now holds no weight as we have now erroneously lynched the Psychic, and falls above Val on my scum list. I'm sure Blood Fox got a massive kick out of the argument Lora and I had over being a ghost when the ghosts would be reporting to him. Lora's either dead-weight-Town or scum.

Virothe was killed by a Wolf; the Wolves would have either additionally Smelled (most likely) or Guarded last night. I expect the Vampires to have turned their target unless it was Blood Fox. I expect exactly one person to claim to have been bitten today, because it wasn't me this time.

Val led the train on Satsu, I led the train on Blood Fox. I expect to be scrutinised today.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're a good man man and Blood Fox's curse is one of vengeance instead of any real tell.
    this is what happens when you are a fucking idiot and meme about being a vampire. you cant blame me for this. you're the one that started the blood fox train.

vote: firebert

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, I mean Unvote
    And generally on a separate line.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    And generally on a separate line.
    Ah, I tend to post too fast, oops

Unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    this is what happens when you are a fucking idiot and meme about being a vampire. you cant blame me for this. you're the one that started the blood fox train.

vote: firebert
    You know what,

Vote Firebert

I agree with that, it's just a Red herring lol

Vote count

9 votes required to lynch

• Firebert 3 (Marack #512, Lora #527, Bwonsamdi #529)
    • Bageloaf - 2 (Val #503, Catta #507)
    • Lora - 1 (Firebert #493)

10+ Year Old Account
    Unofficial but accurate.

i think i forgot graeham

- - - Updated - - -

yes i did

• Val - 1 (Graeham #507)

- - - Updated - - -

*post #506 not #507

- - - Updated - - -

no edit rule within 10 minutes sucks

Vote: Val

For fucking it up like 3 posts in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i actually find marack scummy once again but i was wrong about him last game so im not going to tunnel, but marack u seem to be so focused on the bite to an extent that u suggest something incredibly weird that would never happen. it makes no sense for firebert to claim he was bitten if he received a pm from the elder as that would mean he would know he was marked which means the most logical conclusion is that he was bitten by a fledling, in which case it makes no sense for someone to counterclaim him.

the only way for it to make sense would be if firebert was indeed bitten by the elder in which case whoever else was bitten should obviously counterclaim, but a) it seems so unlikely and b) we dont have to do anything as of right now but can get back to it if someone counterclaims.

so the fact that u seem to be focusing on this so much when it is not going to move the game forward at all comes across as u trying to appear as contributing when in reality u arent.

But well yes I read you wrong last game so ill at least listen to you, do you have any other thoughts on the game other than the bite claim?
    Dupti pitches his pitch against Marack first here. I'm inclined too agree with Dupti that the Firebert vote is weird. Moreso, because it was after Firebert, Lora and I were in agreement that Firebert was bitten by the Fledgling.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Do I think it would be an odd or weird play? yes. Have we ever had odd/weird things happen in our games here on MMO-C? Yes. Hell, look at d1 before the reboot. You had bloodfox memeing vamp and was the vamp. Gets called out by Lora the wolf. We had Elder vs Alpha doing d1 and d2... a little weird. So dont give me weird shit doesnt happen here. thats a cop out and you know it.
    Other wanting to know how the feed action was worded; Marack replies with a reason for voting: "Something weird is possibly amiss". I feel like this reasoning is limited at best. Only because I'm not sure what other information you could get from Firebert being fed off. The thread had already discussed role cards and concluded that it was the fledgling action. So unless he thought that Firebert was lying, I don't see what else could be gained. Though it does seem like Marack was waiting for a counter claim for the feed action.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    i never said anything about weird shit not happening, i am saying the fact that you seem to be so focused on something very unlikely and very weird comes across as scummy to me. You can vote for him all you want if you believe he is scum, but that was not what i was questioning. Do you have any thoughts not related to him claiming to have been bitten?
    Dupti kinda ignores Marack asking about how the action was worded, though Firebert did respond with how it happened (in a jest kinda way) and Marack chose not to believe it, which I believe is the main reason for the vote. However, Dupti does ask if Marack has any other suspicions than the reason given.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    /points at two fresh holes in neck
    Makes me believe you soo much

Vote: Firebert
    (Sequence that started the Dupti/Marack fight)

just because you dont like my focus and line of questioning... therefore i assume it doesnt bring anything to the table for you... doesnt mean the pathing doesnt result in information for me. which is why my vote is still planted where it is, since he has extremely half assed answered the question in " i cannot quote/ss" BS.
    Confirmed by Marack himself that he did not believe Fireberts comment. Note: there has been no counterclaims and its pretty much determined that Firebert got bit by the fledgling (cant be confirmed however). So if im honest Maracks vote doesn't hold much weight at the moment if theres no counter claim.

(Insert two comments of Dupti and Marack saying they both suck to each other)

What if that was my way of soft claiming to have been bitten and wanted to see if my way of being notified matched his?

- - - Updated - - -

or are you too dense to think that would have been a possibility?
    ALAS the most interesting point of the conversation. Marack floats the idea of him soft claiming to have been bitten. I don't get the soft claiming if I'm honest. I would jsut come straight out with it. (I asked someone to do this earlier in the thread if they had in fact been the one fed off). Soft claiming only makes it look scummy if im honest. There's time to be open and discreet, this was a time to be open if im honest.

Insert a bunch of OMGUS I HATE YOU DUPTI/MARACK PLEASE DIE KTHX BYE, Marack persists on knowing the exact wording of the action on Firebert.

In conclusion; this was an entire waste of fucking time. I don't think I say for sure Marack is scum based of these interactions but I agree there's some warrant in seeing Marack scummy because the whole thing is about knowing mod wording, which I'm gonna be honest is just dumb. No one counter claimed, unless Marack was soft claiming which would also be dumb.

HOWEVER, Marack has gone off and voted Firebert again! @Marack please explain!

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently I used the phrase "If im honest" a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't go back and edit my post now, which sucks because now I feel embarassed. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling it today

Unvote

(I'm not sure who to vote next so I'll just keep it at that)
    You're doing fine, if you're not sure who to vote, you can always reread the thread and look for interactions that seem weird or misplaced votes. Though this game is really all about experience. If you keep playing you'll learn more.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ya'll really did that. Lynched our TPR over a meme. Despite is having actual people being actually scummy.

And now some of ya'll are back at it with the Firebert shit, which just, desist.

None of you can be trusted. Not in the sense that I think you're all scum, just that you have bad opinions and make bad decisions.

Blood Fox said we could do this today. Pls follow or you're scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Ya'll really did that. Lynched our TPR over a meme. Despite is having actual people being actually scummy.

And now some of ya'll are back at it with the Firebert shit, which just, desist.

None of you can be trusted. Not in the sense that I think you're all scum, just that you have bad opinions and make bad decisions.

Blood Fox said we could do this today. Pls follow or you're scum.
    Well, he did technically say he'd help you lynch Val, so I guess you're not just making shit completely up. He also says to remember what he said in his "last" post (presumably meaning prior post, not last post of the day), where he said "I legit curse the bagel".

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    You're doing fine, if you're not sure who to vote, you can always reread the thread and look for interactions that seem weird or misplaced votes. Though this game is really all about experience. If you keep playing you'll learn more.
    I think I'm going to keep my vote on Firebert for now

10+ Year Old Account
    unvote
    vote: Bageloaf

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got some... uh... reasoning there Lora? So I feel better bandwagoning here in a bit.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, he did technically say he'd help you lynch Val, so I guess you're not just making shit completely up. He also says to remember what he said in his "last" post (presumably meaning prior post, not last post of the day), where he said "I legit curse the bagel".
    Yeah, sure, but if I dont keep this thing with Val going, I'll just end up dead with ya'll conveniently forgetting the fact that every single post Val has made is at best low key super scummy.