Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Eat bagel dogs, not cows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Got some... uh... reasoning there Lora? So I feel better bandwagoning here in a bit.
    yeah i do have reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    yeah i do have reasoning.
    Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. Fair enough.

Vote: Bageloaf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What basis do you have for that? Like I'd rather give BF the benefit of the doubt and say he got some feedback from his N1 ghost.
    This would mean that Bageloaf requested SatsuBL to target exactly Bageloaf, and Bageloaf would have to either be the only Fledgling that bit me (as the Elder can't be Observed) or one of the two Werewolves that Guarded or Smelled on N1.

Possible, but unlikely.

What I think is more likely is that Satsu Observed someone and got no results, meaning Blood Fox's claim would have no results backing it, making it a weaker claim that would be less likely to derail the train on him (that I admittedly led).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Firebert you're being bad and i don't like it.
    In a "you're a scummy bad man man" kind of way or a "you're being a Mafia noob again" kind of way?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    As much as I distrust Val, I'd like to know why Firebert claims that Val 'led' the train on Satsu. Am I missing something there?
    Satsu initially led the train in post 21, but unvoted himself in post 74. This moved Val to the front of the train in post 22.

Satsu revoted himself in post 77.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    We don't know who killed him though. Maybe the wolves did smell him and got a vamp result? Or maybe, since the fledgling feed of yesterday, both vamps fed on virothe for the kill.
    If there was a turn there can't be a double feed, but you are completely right: there is an option where Virothe was killed by a double bite and the Wolves again did Guard and Smell.

I don't think the Vampire pair would double-bite unless Blood Fox was Marked and then immediately lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

this is what happens when you are a fucking idiot and meme about being a vampire. you cant blame me for this.
    Don't conflate Blood Foxes' memery with your own scummy behaviour; that in and of itself is scummy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested to know why this gets you to throw your vote out when you were the only player to not have an active vote yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

List of people on both the Satsu and the Blood Fox trains:
    • Graeham (109 and 296)
    • Xanjori (160 and 471)
    • Kryllian (174 and 488)
    • Catta (182 and 490)
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

To be fair, I was against Satsu's plan and the first person to not just blindly follow it. I pointed out the flaws and tried to convince him not to sacrifice himself...but Satsu wouldn't back down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    This would mean that Bageloaf requested SatsuBL to target exactly Bageloaf
    FUCK. I mean "Blood Fox requested SatsuBL to target exactly Bageloaf".
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    This would mean that Bageloaf requested SatsuBL to target exactly Bageloaf, and Bageloaf would have to either be the only Fledgling that bit me (as the Elder can't be Observed) or one of the two Werewolves that Guarded or Smelled on N1.

Possible, but unlikely.

What I think is more likely is that Satsu Observed someone and got no results, meaning Blood Fox's claim would have no results backing it, making it a weaker claim that would be less likely to derail the train on him (that I admittedly led).

- - - Updated - - -

In a "you're a scummy bad man man" kind of way or a "you're being a Mafia noob again" kind of way?

- - - Updated - - -

Satsu initially led the train in post 21, but unvoted himself in post 74. This moved Val to the front of the train in post 22.

Satsu revoted himself in post 77.

- - - Updated - - -

If there was a turn there can't be a double feed, but you are completely right: there is an option where Virothe was killed by a double bite and the Wolves again did Guard and Smell.

I don't think the Vampire pair would double-bite unless Blood Fox was Marked and then immediately lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't conflate Blood Foxes' memery with your own scummy behaviour; that in and of itself is scummy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested to know why this gets you to throw your vote out when you were the only player to not have an active vote yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

List of people on both the Satsu and the Blood Fox trains:
    • Graeham (109 and 296)
    • Xanjori (160 and 471)
    • Kryllian (174 and 488)
    • Catta (182 and 490)
    list examples of my "scummy behavior" please and thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

you get what you fucking deserve

- - - Updated - - -

i just bought pokemon shield finally and lemme tell you 3d pokemon games FUCK. its truly beautiful to be able to run in a circle.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

crackle i must admit i feel like you misrepped my interactions with marack a little bit, it came a bit across was you kind of discrediting what i said by calling it omgus etc.
    Disagreeing with my read or push on him is perfectly fine, but I have no idea how you thought that was omgus. I explained to him why I thought him scummy and asked for him if he had any thoughts on the game, he said he did but was not going to share and still has not so i voted on him, so for you to simply list it as omgus feels a bit odd.

I still want to vote on him

as for Blood Fox I have no idea whether he got a result or not to be honest. The curse comment was a bit odd and does seem to suggest that he did

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kryllian i understand youre busy with real life but i am also sure you understand we cant just let you coast all the way, so have you had any time to catch up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the psychic has a bomb of information when they reveal themself or leak it out over time, and that the Wolves keep the vamps in check whilst us humans kill off the wolves and then its becomes last man standing at the end of the game!

Though for now I'm still comfortable with doing this;

I'm having a hard time passing by the fact Bloodfox had no information about Bageloaf. I posted the above and Blood Fox is the very next vote on Bageloaf.

He responded to

Bageloaf's interactions this game so far has been him purely seeing the hot topic of the moment and immediately voting, without too much detail or further participation. Which I'm finding rather peculiar which I why i want to push here. I think his MO lies best with being a wolf. But that's just me.
    with

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    oop Crackle snapped

vote:Bagleloaf
    also can we not call people lesser vampires when bagleloaf is RIGHT THERE
    :clown emoji: I mean just kill people who are going to be active, but never forget with my dying breath. I legit curse the bagel
    I'm on the boat that bloodfox had information from night 1 about bageloaf. Moreso the fact he was the 2nd vote on the train when Firebert had equal votes to him at the time. He didn't even try to self preserve, but chose Bage instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Yeah, sure, but if I dont keep this thing with Val going, I'll just end up dead with ya'll conveniently forgetting the fact that every single post Val has made is at best low key super scummy.
    Could you elaborate on your read on Val?

- - - Updated - - -

I think the only post that really matters from Blood Fox is the curse comment. I think it's a rather absurd comment to make as the only invest tpr after you have been hammered if you do not have a result

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    crackle i must admit i feel like you misrepped my interactions with marack a little bit, it came a bit across was you kind of discrediting what i said by calling it omgus etc.
    Disagreeing with my read or push on him is perfectly fine, but I have no idea how you thought that was omgus. I explained to him why I thought him scummy and asked for him if he had any thoughts on the game, he said he did but was not going to share and still has not so i voted on him, so for you to simply list it as omgus feels a bit odd.

I still want to vote on him

as for Blood Fox I have no idea whether he got a result or not to be honest. The curse comment was a bit odd and does seem to suggest that he did

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kryllian i understand youre busy with real life but i am also sure you understand we cant just let you coast all the way, so have you had any time to catch up?
    I didn't call you entire argument OMGUS, only the few comments that were literally OMGUS.

whats up with your reaction to me calling you out this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    whats with calling someone else's method "not doing anything"

I didn't call you entire argument OMGUS, only the few comments that were literally OMGUS.
    yes and i dont see why you believe that is omgus. I am questioning why his reaction is so different compared to the game we just played where he was town

10+ Year Old Account
    yes and i dont see why you believe that is omgus. I am questioning why his reaction is so different compared to the game we just played where he was town
    It seemed like petty fighting than an actual argument at that point anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I also can't really gauge or comment on something that happened in the previous thread either, because I obviously didn't participate or read it lol.

Last game he was town but when I called him out he reacted very different as he also seem to have acknowledged this game, but when I called him out this game even when my callout was essentially me kind of discrediting my own read by saying that I know I was wrong on him last game, he seemed to get really pissed for no apparent reason and it came across more like him not wanting to deal with him. Like to me it feels like he was trying to shut down the discussion, "lets just agree that we dislike each others play", "not sharing my thoughts yet" and so on and I even pointed this out to him because it felt so weird to me how he was acting like such a baby this time around because from his point of view it just seems like an odd choice if he is scum given he should know i would ntice the difference, but on the other hand i just cant see a way i can just give him a pass for my initial reason for finding him scummy (the focus on the bite coming across was wanting to fake productivity etc), the different reaction to me calling him out, him trying to shut down the push, him not wanting to share thoughts on anything else but the bite

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I suppose you're right with the no argument other than the 'bite'. At first, or last day phase I wasn't that suspicious of it, but it has come to this day phase and he's voted Firebert again without providing a single reason. so I'm not really sure what is moral obligation is at this point.

A lot of people in this game think Firebert is an easy lynch this day for some reason. I feel like we've pretty much accepted that Firebert was bit by the Fledgling and isn't a vampire now. He very well could've been bit last night by the elder 100% (but he still wouldn't be a vamp). But voting him for the same reason this day phase, I would consider scummy. Which is why I asked Marack for his reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I get lynched, I just want you all to focus on my train. Also

vote omerto

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    list examples of my "scummy behavior" please and thank you.
    Fine, give me an hour or so once I leave work in 5 hours.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine, give me an hour or so once I leave work in 5 hours.
    i cant wait bb

Unvote

I think Blood had info. I'd rather operate on info than gutfeels, and everything else looks like gutfeels atm. I do agree with some of those gutfeels, but I'd still rather not take risks.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's literally impossible that blood fox had info bc I'm just a human. I literally can't do anything that would be picked up by a ghost. He was just mad salty that I decided to call out his antics from day one.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.