Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, most likely we are at:

9 Town vs 3 Vamp vs 4 Wolf

Technically the vamps can win by marking all humans and eliminating wolves but that's a risky play since they risk the VE getting NK'd. But I suppose the VE could have chosen to mark another person as well last night so they can coordinate a lynch with two marked people and then they'll start turning once they get a few more people down, but that means the marked people have to put their trust in the VE turning them before they get lynched/NK'd as humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    (I suppose there is a chance the VE and Fledgling could bite each other on N1 but i'd hope the mod would shoot that down even though it's not explicitly stated they can't in the cards.).
    Like what. Seriously, if people try play smart the mod should shut them down? Thats ridiculous, if Vamps pulled that off and got away with it its a great play. Mod should no way in hell try interfere with something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    so uhh, on the topic of omerto not having a vote, what were his votes if any that day?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I troll voted Firebert. That was it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    I troll voted Firebert. That was it.
    uhhh huh

and you instantly unvoted....very suspicious

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I didn't actually want him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    3. He was marked by the VE but told to claim he was bitten and the Fledgling didn't bite anyone. Result - Likely turned last night and now a fledgling. Lynching today would be helpful because it would remove a Vamp and we would have a target for another lynch based on who didn't vote yesterday. However, all votes appear to be accounted for.
    or this happened and firebert's uncontested claim was bc you didn't actually bite anyone and y'all are both vamps

10+ Year Old Account
    Also how is it suspicious? I don't see it please explain.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's suspicious for exactly that possibility that kryllian said

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, at this point, it's pretty damn obvious to me that unless I somehow shake all this heat off, there's no reason for the vamps or wolves to convert/kill me bc they'd both see it as a free lynch on someone not them

- - - Updated - - -

so yeah, I'ma keep my vote on you, I implore the rest of yas to vote for omerto either today or tomorrow if you decide to lynch me, and then if omerto flips vamp, we go for firebert next.

Well, it doesn't look like the Val train is going anywhere...

- - - Updated - - -

I guess my biggest concern right now is that I fear some people are just being deliberately shady/quiet in the hope they get recruited by the vampire team as they see it as the 'easiest' way to secure a win. There's a handful of players who I keep forgetting are actually playing the game because they're so quiet and going under the radar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prob play that way honestly if I was the witch. Putting a target on your back means getting lynched or otherwise ignored until later on

7+ Year Old Account
    3. He was marked by the VE but told to claim he was bitten and the Fledgling didn't bite anyone. Result - Likely turned last night and now a fledgling. Lynching today would be helpful because it would remove a Vamp and we would have a target for another lynch based on who didn't vote yesterday. However, all votes appear to be accounted for.
    I suggest this as a possibility and get called scummy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I guess my biggest concern right now is that I fear some people are just being deliberately shady/quiet in the hope they get recruited by the vampire team as they see it as the 'easiest' way to secure a win. There's a handful of players who I keep forgetting are actually playing the game because they're so quiet and going under the radar.
    Doubt those fuckers will recruit me... in fact, they are likely leading for a lynch on me or hoping for wolfs to NK me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I don't think I can believe you. I think its most likely Blood watched you visit someone, because if you were a human that had been visited then surely he'd have given us that name instead.
    I think the odds of that are very low: Satsu had seventeen possible targets (eighteen players alive less the Psychic Blood Fox) and happened to choose exactly Bageloaf, who then had to either be the Fledgling or one of the two Wolves that Smelled or Guarded that night (three of sixteen remaining players). I know that in-game actions can affect the odds, but it's 1.1% if at random.

He's posted the opposite of Lora in that he'd be better as a Ghost than a VT during D2, which was a Townie move.

Blood Fox's trolling in D1 makes me trust the rest of his posts less, not more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    The curse comment was a bit odd and does seem to suggest that he did
    Suggest isn't good enough; if you're going to get lynched as a TPR then you fucking claim, as instead we lynched the TPR and the Wolves freekilled a VT the following night.

Instead we could have No Lynched/lynched Bageloaf/lynched someone else and had Blood Fox get NKed.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Doubt those fuckers will recruit me... in fact, they are likely leading for a lynch on me or hoping for wolfs to NK me.
    You're one of the most active posters, though. Not one of the quiet posters...

Unless you're claiming to be lurking?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Moreso the fact he was the 2nd vote on the train when Firebert had equal votes to him at the time.
    His vote in post 435 was when the votes were Blood Fox 5, Firebert 3, Bageloaf 2 (from 1), Marack 2, Lora 1, Val 1, No Lynch 1, at 0219 GMT 27th Oct. Day started at 0109 GMT 26th Oct. He had only one other post between those times:

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Imagine not biting anyone. Can not relate.
    It's him still meming that he's a fucking wolf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    also, on that note, FoS all y'all who have less posts than the modfox and are still alive
    Is D3 good enough for LaL?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    so yeah, I'ma keep my vote on you, I implore the rest of yas to vote for omerto either today or tomorrow if you decide to lynch me, and then if omerto flips vamp, we go for firebert next.
    So you think that the Fledgling is Omertocracy and didn't bite N1, and I fake-claimed the bite because I was Marked N1. This meant that Omertocracy could hide his inability to vote via Vote-Unvote D2.

Here's the question: why do those events have to be dependent on each other? Why couldn't I be bitten by the Fledgling Omertocracy (or anyone else) N1, someone else got Marked N1, Omertocracy could literally be any role as he has a real vote, and whoever was marked on N1 was turned on N2? Note that targets do not get notified that they were marked and the Elder could very well choose to not to talk to their Mark at all if they thought they were safe until D3.

So, it actually boils down to "what does the Elder have to gain by talking to their Mark to make them fake-claim a bite when the Fledgling can do a real bite"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Defense of no vote yesterday: I intended to but my niece's birthday party occurred and I had to play guard on the dog for the last 4 hours of day.
    I did not like the Blood Fox train, it seemed suuuuuuuper scummy to me.
    Play scum games, get scum prizes

- - - Updated - - -

LaL would mean we should push Virothe (who was a VT and was "helpfully" NKed by the scum) and Pistol.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll wait for someone else to post before I go in hard on Lora.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Unless you're claiming to be lurking?
    Lurking less then others

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I think the odds of that are very low: Satsu had seventeen possible targets (eighteen players alive less the Psychic Blood Fox) and happened to choose exactly Bageloaf, who then had to either be the Fledgling or one of the two Wolves that Smelled or Guarded that night (three of sixteen remaining players). I know that in-game actions can affect the odds, but it's 1.1% if at random.

He's posted the opposite of Lora in that he'd be better as a Ghost than a VT during D2, which was a Townie move.
    I mean hitting any vamp or wolf that is undergoing a night action is a what...25% chance? Its not very low at all. The fact you're trying to argue this so hard doesnt paint you in a good light imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean hitting any vamp or wolf that is undergoing a night action is a what...25% chance? Its not very low at all. The fact you're trying to argue this so hard doesnt paint you in a good light imo.
    Three in eighteen, one in six.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Three in eighteen, one in six.
    Why only one vamp? Two performed. Remove BF himself. 4 in 17.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why only one vamp? Two performed. Remove BF himself. 4 in 17.
    Is that remembering that the ghost gets the final say on who they follow?