Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Deceptive.

I called out Marack for producing a list of names he found to be 'scummy' and leaving you off the list at a point where you had not claimed but anybody following the game would have painted you as likely being a vampire.

He's also expressed doubt about Firebert's alignment, yet Firebert is the key to your situation. Which is why I question Marack's alignment for not paying more attention to that fact...
    So im scummy because I didnt read more into the interaction between me and dupti... before dupti claimed vamp. I thought there was more out there then him. At the time, even with the slight interaction we had, I more or less forgot he was playing.

graeham is clearly around, so it will be interesting to see how he justifies not voting on xan at this point

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    graeham is clearly around, so it will be interesting to see how he justifies not voting on xan at this point
    saving his wolf buddy

but if you had read marack then you really should not reach the conclusion that we are partners as i have been trying to lynch him two days in a row, so him leaving me out of his list is not really suspicious. He could be scum sure, but not for the reason you provided which to me just came across as you not really evaluating him but more so you trying to look for vampires when in reality you would have been more on the lookout for wolves if you were i think
    You're passing off an idle thought as a certainty. At a time when the thread has been moving at high speed.

show us how town you are by hammering xan then graeham

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    saving his wolf buddy
    That would be an act of self sabotage and would speak more of me being a vampire than a werewolf since the only reason for scum to bend over backwards to defend another supposed scum player is to protect a valuable role. Which, according to the original post, is only the case for the vampire team.

- - - Updated - - -

show us how town you are by hammering xan then graeham
    How long do we have until the deadline, then?

graeham there cant be more than 2 vampires at this point....

10+ Year Old Account
    How long do we have until the deadline, then?
    Two hours, two minutes.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

i have no idea probably an hour or so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    1 hr till deadline @Graeham
    I have https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...+until+9pm+EST
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Two hours, two minutes.
    This. Daylight savings time is fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

graeham there cant be more than 2 vampires at this point....
    Alright. If someone other than you can convince me of such, I'll take a risk and vote Xanjori.

Bear in mind I'm terrible at piecing together how night actions interact with one another which is why I have never ran a game here myself. Blame dyscalculia, I guess. I'm much better with words than numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. If someone other than you can convince me of such, I'll take a risk and vote Xanjori.

Bear in mind I'm terrible at piecing together how night actions interact with one another which is why I have never ran a game here myself. Blame dyscalculia, I guess. I'm much better with words than numbers.
    Let me take a shot at it.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

just read the role. you first have to mark a player which tkaes 1 night, and then you can convert the next night and then rinse and repeat

Ideally @Firebert, on that note. Probably the player I trust the most right now.

in fact its already out in the open: we clearly marked robo n1 and then converted him n2, then we tried to mark xan n3

10+ Year Old Account
    • Game setup was two Vampires. One Elder, one Fledgling.
    • From this point onwards, we are going to assume the best case scenario for recruiting Vampires.
    • During N1, the Elder successfully marks a VT.
    • During N2, the Elder successfully turns the same VT. There are now three Vampires. One Elder and two Fledglings.
    • During N3, the Elder successfully marks a VT. However, Robozerim dies. There are now two Vampires. One Elder and one Fledgling.
    • We are now on D4.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

all of this is 100% confirmed:

you know we start as 2 vampires and i am a confirmed fledling so at best you could argue that i was the one that was converted but that does not change the fact that whoever was converted was converted n2 as Xan claimed he did receive our message (whcih he did not though, but it still confirms that we did try to mark him n3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that if dupti is lying and they successfully marked a VT in N3, the Elder can convert them tonight and dupti's death means nothing.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)