Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Classic Beta back?

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=318...assic-tbc-soon

Grab your speculation hats boys and girls. Classic Plus or Classic TBC? Or something completely different?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

5+ Year Old Account
    Classic TBC. They're very unlikely to spend a very limited dev budget by stretching it thin on the gamble of new "vanilla" content a lot of vanilla fans don't at all want when they can use that same budget to format existing assets appropriately for the continuation of a very successful venture.

Classic TBC is coming. Only question is: will it be fresh servers, will it be an xpac for existing Classic servers - and if the latter, will there be new Classic vanilla servers to carry on that experience for those who don't want to do TBC?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdslime View Post
    Classic TBC. They're very unlikely to spend a very limited dev budget by stretching it thin on the gamble of new "vanilla" content a lot of vanilla fans don't at all want when they can use that same budget to format existing assets appropriately for the continuation of a very successful venture.

Classic TBC is coming. Only question is: will it be fresh servers, will it be an xpac for existing Classic servers - and if the latter, will there be new Classic vanilla servers to carry on that experience for those who don't want to do TBC?
    Its definitely classic TBC. Whether it be fresh servers of xpac for Classic Im in. Whole damn guild is in. And we were day 1 classic. Waiting for Naxx now.

This has been so much fun man.

I was thinking the other day, last time I posted here I was arguing with numbskulls that said Classic WoW would be dead in 3 months... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be interesting if they allow one way transfers to the TBC servers if they put them out
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Isnt that obvious? TBC ofc. I was on classic+ idea but tbh classic+ = modern wow = retail wow =/= classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you wanna speculate? Its obviously tbc, gotta grab easy money of nostalgia fanatics.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    What you wanna speculate? Its obviously tbc, gotta grab easy money of nostalgia fanatics.
    also objectively better game

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Why do people find it so hard to understand some people just prefer vanilla/tbc over the modern game? Things don't always go in a way you enjoy as they progress. Odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I don't want to start hyping too soon but man!

3+ Year Old Account
    These idiots from Blizzard will continue with Classic TBC, even the release of TBC beta but they won't announce anything until Feb 2021. This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Guess it is more about putting words like "objectively" in a post for easy bait and enrage others
    i suppose it was a little baity but i really meant it haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    Why do people find it so hard to understand some people just prefer vanilla/tbc over the modern game? Things don't always go in a way you enjoy as they progress. Odd.
    dont tell me, tell the others, im the one that likes it over the modern game

TBC. Why gamble with something like Classic+ that probably costs more resources and won't provide too much gamplay when TBC is already a popular choice and requires minimim investment and can be dragged anither 1.5 years .. or more.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I think it'd be interesting if they allow one way transfers to the TBC servers if they put them out
    One-way transfers would be the worst.

The most likely option is just being able to copy your characters over, in the same way you do on the PTR/betas - you shouldn’t have to start completely over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    new does not equal better.
    But in terms of WoW, it does.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    https://classic.wowhead.com/news=318...assic-tbc-soon

Grab your speculation hats boys and girls. Classic Plus or Classic TBC? Or something completely different?
    It's TBC I believe they already hinted at a March/April Classic TBC release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    new does not equal better.
    I feel like you quoted the wrong person.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

God...I can't wait for BC to be announced so these dumb ideas about Classic+ stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    God...I can't wait for BC to be announced so these dumb ideas about Classic+ stop.
    Can't wait for people to want TBC+ when TBC is out.. XD. People are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post

But in terms of WoW, it does.
    so bfa was the best expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    so bfa was the best expansion?
    Did I say that? Anything past Classic/TBC in comparison is new, so yes, a lot of the newer features that weren’t in classic are better.