Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyswayzee View Post
    Brie Larson for me as well since she thinks she is the embodyment of female empowerment and i fucking hate her attitude.
    Yeah, she is not a good actress but all that feminist agenda bullshit is mostly clickbait media blowing things up.

On topic: Kinda dont like Brad Pitt. I dont hate him, he is just very bland and generic and I dont know a single movie that has gotten better because of his perfomance.

Vin Diesel.
    Dwayne Johnson.
    Brie Larson.
    Kevin Hart.

Ok so this may sound a little pretentious but i generally think is pretty stupid to refuse to see a particular movie because a certain actor is in it. writing and directing have far more to do with any actors performance then the actor themselves, i can think of many movies where certain actors were awful and i dont want to see that film because their performance was awful, mark wahlberg in The Happening comes to mind as an example of this, but there are so many other terrible things about that movie that his role is diminished, but he has been great in plenty of other movies, like The Departed. I've been thinking about it for a few minutes, and there is only one actor that i can think of who is consistently so over the top, so obnoxious, so annoying and unwatchable that i actively avoid seeing any movie he was in, and that is Robin Williams, but luckily thats not really a problem i encounter much anymore for obvious reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allinna View Post
    Tom Hardy. I hate everything he is in with his stupid accents that make no sense.

He ruined Dark Knight Rises.
    in a thread of bad takes, this one is among the worst. Tom Hardy is probably the best actor of his generation. Ever seen Bronson? fantastic performance. that being said, i didnt like his bane either, but that movie sucked for a lot of other reasons, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Yeah, she is not a good actress but all that feminist agenda bullshit is mostly clickbait media blowing things up.

On topic: Kinda dont like Brad Pitt. I dont hate him, he is just very bland and generic and I dont know a single movie that has gotten better because of his perfomance.
    even if thats true about Pitt, which i disagree with anyway. go watch Burn After Reading and tell me he's never carried a scene. but even if thats true, is that enough to, like the thread says, make him someone you cant stand?

Jesse Eisenberg trash actor talking like a machinegun.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Part of it is Chris Pratt is religious, which always brings the angstheists and anti-theists out of their basements.

Second, both he and Elizabeth Olsen got crap this last few months because they didn't come out and spam their social media with BLM/George Floyd posts. They didn't really even voice an opinion on it one way or another, they just didn't comment, but that was enough to get the baying twitter mobs after them.

Also, Pratt owns a ranch here in WA state, and he does raise and slaughter the animals on it, which brings out wackos too.
    So... you hate him because of everything that doesn't involve acting. Got it....
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

I dunno. There are a lot of actors I don't like, but even many of them occasionally do something I enjoy. Some of them, like Tom Cruise, even do a LOT of stuff I like. I mean I don't care about Tom Cruise himself, I will never see a movie specifically because he is in it, but he keeps doing movies I like so I keep watching.

I guess Adam Sandler is a good example-even his "good" stuff does nothing for me. Will Ferrell is pretty much in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Adam Sandler.
    Adam Sandler from ~10+ years ago wasn't terrible, but he is the epitome of a typecast actor. He's just another Nic Cage now, making the smelliest shit for a paycheck imo. Though he probably does bring in more per movie. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    So... you hate him because of everything that doesn't involve acting. Got it....
    It's social media, it's filled with baying mobs of unemployed/underemployed dye-haired n'er-do-wells who spend their days putting anyone who disagrees with them through Mao-lite Struggle Sessions.

Robert Deniro. Never liked him. I considered him an asshole decades before he got raging TDS and became an even bigger asshole.
    Michael Cain. The man just...bores me. I can't watch any movie where he's the protagonist.

And that's it for the boomer actors. When it comes to current actors, I absolutely DESPISE any TDS-ridden actor. Political opinions are best kept to oneself and not preached about on social media, always accompanied by various insults and slurs directed at people with opposite political opinions simply for their support of a certain political figure.

I used to love Jim Carrey. I watched all his movies. Ever since 2016 he contracted TDS and started ragging not just on Trump, but on anyone supporting the president, and now he can kiss my ass for all I care.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yes, but he cheated on Jennifer Aniston running away with Angelie Jolie, then abandoned Jolie with a truckload of children after she got a double mastectomy and went back Aniston.

So..."Inglorious bastard" it is.

Like I posted earlier, some are posting their hate because of the actors' personal baggage. Not because of their acting skill.
    You shouldn't get your news from celebrity gossip mags
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.