Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Adam Sandler is pretty garbage, but Jennifer Lawrence also

There's so many, probably best to summarize them as
    1. Overly political ones
    2. Ones that play the same character in every movie(Adam Sandler)

Not really a fan of some of the Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller comedy types. Once you see the schtick it gets worn out pretty quickly. Good comedy is really hard though, and comedy is also really hard to tailor to a broad audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Weshuzan View Post
    Christian Bale. Overrated, mediocre, smug.
    Have you seen The Machinist?
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2020-10-24 at 04:09 AM.
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Chris Farley, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, David Spade, and Tim Allen

easy : BRIE LARSON

everyone hate her :P

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, Chris Farley, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, David Spade, and Tim Allen
    I'm reminded of a certain South Park episode :P
    "As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    -H.L. Mencken, 1920

Steve Carell. He’s not funny. The Office blows and 40 Year Old Virgin was overrated and boring(Apatow movies in a nutshell but that’s another story for another thread).

Melissa McCarthy gets an honorable mention for reasons already mentioned elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post

I am a member of "everyone" and can confirm xD

I cannot stand will Ferrell.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 2080 OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator XB323U IPS LCD | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G602 Wireless mouse | Windows 10 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Eddie Redmayne. I just... I can’t look at his face or hear his voice. Nails on a chalkboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Adam Sandler.
    pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Ben Stiller. Mostly because he almost never plays an actual character. It is always just Ben Stiller being Ben Stiller.
    Most actors in big budget films or TV lack range. Sometimes its not their fault and they are just typecast a certain way. Ed Norton has tremendous range but he very difficult to work with on set. If he could get along with people he might be the biggest guy in Hollywood.
    Last edited by Die; 2020-10-24 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Wouldn't that be the same for any actor though?
    No, the two I meantioned played flawed characters and i still didn't like their performance.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    No, the two I meantioned played flawed characters and i still didn't like their performance.
    What I understood was that you thought he was decent in some movies and could stand him cause he played flawed charactes in those roles.

Jessie Eisenberg, Adam Sandler, Will Smith, Robin Williams, Nicolas Cage. I find Brad Pitt to be a highly overrated actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I can't watch any movie with Tom Cruise because I can't take him seriously.
    Tom Cruise has a tooth in the direct center of his face. Shits wild

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post

Really, all seven billion people in the world hates her? (I actually sorta like her.)

Will Ferrell. Can't stand him.
    "We learn from history, that we learn nothing from history." - George B. Shaw

The ones that push political parties or bail out rioters.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    i am not a big Brad Pitt fan.
    Why are you making spam threads? You've made multiples of these "Which X can you not stand" threads. Is this a lame attempt at data farming or are you seriously that bored?