Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Jim Carrey in any role except the Truman in the "The Truman Show".

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Mark Wahlberg [a racist and a very violent man]
    I'm not saying I like the guy as an actor or as a person, but people do change. All that crap that he did was when he was a drug-addled teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    When you say they're not that great, you're talking about appearance? If so, I guess that's way too subjective.
    I mean they've been so defined by their MCU characters for the 3 so it's really hard to say much about acting in recent history. Generally speaking people are talking about personality and looks for them. I mean hell the whole Chris Pratt thing had to do with his outside life more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Nicolas Cage
    Nicolas Cage
    Nicolas Cage

And ummm...

Nicolas Cage
    This.

Also I am weird but I don't like Robbin Williams. I might have been unlucky and only ever seen him in shitty movies but i just found his humor to be cringy :/

The only one that comes to mind is Will Ferrell

I can understand people not liking comedic actors because comedy is hit or miss and I understand people not liking actors who play themselves in every movie like Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.

But why all the recent hate for Chris Pratt? I thought it was an internet meme at first but people are serious?

Out of the still employed actors, Elisabeth Moss. Always too much, one note and completely unconvincing. I can't appreciate anything that she is in because she pulls me out of my immersion with her atrocious acting. Utterly overrated actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    I can understand people not liking comedic actors because comedy is hit or miss and I understand people not liking actors who play themselves in every movie like Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.

But why all the recent hate for Chris Pratt? I thought it was an internet meme at first but people are serious?
    I think the dislike has little to do with an actor's acting ability, and more with their real-life personality and beliefs.

Julia "screaming horse mouth" Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Jim Carrey in any role except the Truman in the "The Truman Show".
    Agree, apart from that one he is just annoying.

Like, professionally, or personally? I don't generally care enough about the actors as people to let their offscreen antics dictate whether or not I see a movie with their name in the credits, unless it turns out they're a Klansman or joined ISIS or some similar, ludicrously-extreme outlier scenario.

Professionally, I can't stand Tom Cruise. All of his movies are vehicles to show off how handsome and cool he is. I couldn't tell you the difference in his portrayals of the main characters in Top Gun, the Mission: Impossible franchise, Jack Reacher, or The Mummy (2017) except for varying levels of suggestive, unintentional bisexuality (seriously, slightly change up the soundtrack in Top Gun and Val Kilmer's character could fit a secondary love interest role without a hitch in the plot).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Anne Hathaway, dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Really, all seven billion people in the world hates her? (I actually sorta like her.)
    yeah and the cats and dogs too hate her

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Like, professionally, or personally? I don't generally care enough about the actors as people to let their offscreen antics dictate whether or not I see a movie with their name in the credits, unless it turns out they're a Klansman or joined ISIS or some similar, ludicrously-extreme outlier scenario.

Professionally, I can't stand Tom Cruise. All of his movies are vehicles to show off how handsome and cool he is. I couldn't tell you the difference in his portrayals of the main characters in Top Gun, the Mission: Impossible franchise, Jack Reacher, or The Mummy (2017) except for varying levels of suggestive, unintentional bisexuality (seriously, slightly change up the soundtrack in Top Gun and Val Kilmer's character could fit a secondary love interest role without a hitch in the plot).
    There is always Edge of Tomorrow if you want to see him getting killed in various gruesome ways.

The one where he tries to roll under a moving truck is my favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post

Cause Twitter made up some fake outrage about him. People, like always, just follow right along.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Chicken Drummer and all his hate, unpopular opinion and overrated threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There is always Edge of Tomorrow if you want to see him getting killed in various gruesome ways.

The one where he tries to roll under a moving truck is my favourite.
    And is quite the asshole at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Agree, apart from that one he is just annoying.
    He was quite good in The Number 24 and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind as well. He's got a few gems.

Whoever said Sasha baron cohen can fuck right off.

Ok, I gotta come back and defend Nic Cage and Adam Sandler. At this point Sandler churns out movies to put his friends in, and yeah most of them aren’t good. Even still, when he’s on his game (Uncut Gems, Wedding Singer, Big Daddy) he’s great.

Same goes for Cage. Mandy is one of the best revenge-horror movies I’ve seen in years. If you haven’t seen it, give it a watch.