Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne

5+ Year Old Account
    All the 4 guys called Chris that look alike and all women drool for.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmithyst View Post
    All the 4 guys called Chris that look alike and all women drool for.
    Get your point, they don't really look alike though.

Clark Duke ruins everything he touches. Especially when he joined the cast of The Office.

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne
    Blasphemy why Margot?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    Get your point, they don't really look alike though.
    Chris Evans used to be cute when he was less known, but the fame made him understand he was cute which XXXXXXX. Chris H and his brother are too generic cute. Chris Pine is a bit odd but ok looking. Chris Pratt is actually not terrible looking but average but his douche parts he's played hurt him in term of people liking him which happens. None of them are really that great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jennifer Lawrence. I have never seen someone other than myself look so fucking bored.
    Jared Leto except in American Psycho where he gets chopped up maybe? The ending still confuses me after several watchings.
    Nia Vardalos and I'm not really sure why but when I see her in anything it's a turn off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Adam Sandler: Save for "Pixels" and "Grown Ups", I don't care much for him in anything else.

Nicholas Cage: He's just done. He should retire from acting entirely. His last passable film was "The Rock".

The woman in the Mulan reboot: She stands with China, therefore she is the enemy!

Everyone from Street Fighter except Raul Julia: They agreed to be in this shoddy piece of excrement.

Everyone from Avatar (the crap one, not the blue aliens one): Agreeing to be a part of another piece of excrement.

Justin Chatwin: Agreeing to be Goku in "Dragonball Evolution".

Thomas Dekker: Too chicken to have his character from "Heroes" be gay.

Jared Leto: Agreeing to be The Joker in "Suicide Squad". I'll take him off the list if his role as Morbius is decent.

Jesse Eisenberg: Agreeing to be Lex Luthor in "Dawn of Justice".

The Rock and Vin Diesel: Partial dislike for two reasons; they can't co-exist and they have in their contracts that they must not lose a fight. Diva much!?
    Last edited by Xorzor; 2020-10-24 at 07:33 AM.

Hahaha this thread is great. It's like 20% people with actual opinions about acting or typecasting or anything else related to the actual act of acting, and 80% people raging about actors having opinions they don't like. I love it, please continue.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand Ed Helms, they always typecast him as some cringy wimp and it's just not pleasant to watch. I think that's supposed to be the point which makes him a decent actor, I just can't stand to watch it.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Mostly just Tom Hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Some of his movies which I think he didn't have control of script or directing are better. Is 50 First Dates something he simply acted in? He was tolerable in that.
    Probably Punch-Drunk Love, and more recently Uncut Gems. I haven't seen PDL, but UG is excellent.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rebel Wilson.

I don't think they are any I "can't stand". I can watch movies with actors i don't find good if the rest is enjoyable.

However what comes to mind that I don't enjoy are
    Michael Cera
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Brie Larson
    Error 404 - Signature not found

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brie Larson, Ruby Rose, Jennifer Lawrence, Alyssa Milano

Will Ferrell
    Seth Rogen
    Adam Driver
    Sacha Baron Cohen
    James Franco

David Schwimmer. I don't like his face, and he always plays a jerk (Ross Geller in Friends, that soldier in Band of Brothers, etc).

Actors:
    Will Ferrell - Alright in Old School but that's about it for me, I think Zach Galifianakis hits the mark of what Will is trying to be (irreverent awkward goofiness) but can't get over the hump.

Kevin Hart - Too over the top (as a comedian as well), he pretty much subbed in for Kat Williams when that dude lost his marketability due to his craziness.

Actresses:
    Marion Cotillard - In the movies I can remember her being in (public enemies, dark knight rises, and inception) I felt that they could have picked a better leading actress for any of those parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's an actor out there that I can honestly say I cannot stand. There's a fair few that I don't rate particularly highly, like Leonardo di Caprio for example, but not to the point that they completely turn me off from their movies or anything like that. What I don't understand is the seemingly personal hate directed toward the various named actors on this thread. I wouldn't imagine for a second that any of the posters on here know anywhere near enough about any of these actors for them to make a properly informed opinion.