Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone that get very popular and just begin to act as himself is a big turn off for me(obviously Hollywood doesn't know the meaning of the word burn out)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    seth rogan for sure, "haha weed lmao"

Shia LaBeouf and Rob Schneider.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Apparently Depp's decline in quality as a performer coincides with him meeting Amber Heard. Wonder why.
    Shouldn't defend a man in his 50's giving Hollywood pharmaceutical drugs to a woman in her 20s and wonder why she is crazy/whacked out. They are both to blame. Except the obvious of who is suppose to be more mature in that situation. Look to Jim Carrey for a similar reference expect his ODed.

Since people keep mentioning her..I haven't humored watching anything of Brie Larson. I wouldn't know how bad of an actress she is.

I dislike:

- Nathan Fillion, as a young girl something bothered me about this actor immensely.
    - Henry Cavill
    - Eddie Murphy
    - Jared Leto
    - Scarlett Johansson, the role I noticed her in was, "The Island." I didn't mind her then. Except Hollywood wouldn't stop pushing her (it's incredibly obvious when they do this) and she got excessive amount of roles. Those are roles that many new actresses could've had.Instead she is like a Vince Vaughn (I actually agree with that statement, but he doesn't bother me as much.) to me like someone else stated same acting/role over and over. Probably the only other role I didn't mind her in was "Under the Skin" and that had nothing to do with her acting capability. It was everything else besides her, such as plot/music/atmosphere etc.
    - Mila Kunis

There is probably more but, that's all I can think of atm.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-10-25 at 08:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any actor who tries to be as memorable, outrageous or controversial as a character they could play instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdfywea View Post
    Don't see Gwyneth Paltrow... why?
    Don't people know she's a fucking scammer, selling overpriced false "health" products (look at the crap this piece of shit sells, https://goop.com/)
    look at this! https://shop.goop.com/shop/products/...68&country=USA 60 dollars for fucking vitamin supplement
    I don't like the cancel culture you USA citizens have, but i would love to see her cancelled and bankrupt for the shit she sells to uneducated people that don't seem to know better
    Someone did mention her, but yeah...

I'm not going to dislike actors/actress based on being "overrated" or "playing the same person over and over", but this is a special level of scummy that deserves distain.

Martin Lawrence. his shtick is just dreadful

John Boyega
    Angelina Jolie
    Meghan Markle
    Brie Larson
    Mark Ruffalo
    Lena Dunham

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Someone did mention her, but yeah...

I'm not going to dislike actors/actress based on being "overrated" or "playing the same person over and over", but this is a special level of scummy that deserves distain.
    i wholeheartedly agree, i don't mind that much actors that seem to play the same role over and over (like ben stiller, wanna see do some good acting, The Royal Tenenbaums, one of his best for me). Anyway, yeah, i don't dislike them based on role, i dislike them based on how they are as people, and her... fuck i hate her guts for this, god damn snake oil seller
    "There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."
    — Patrick Rothfuss (The Kingkiller Chronicle)

Quote Originally Posted by Vargrik View Post
    I don't suffer the illusion of having two sides to choose from politically.
    Who said anything about two sides?

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Chris Evans used to be cute when he was less known, but the fame made him understand he was cute which XXXXXXX. Chris H and his brother are too generic cute. Chris Pine is a bit odd but ok looking. Chris Pratt is actually not terrible looking but average but his douche parts he's played hurt him in term of people liking him which happens. None of them are really that great.
    When you say they're not that great, you're talking about appearance? If so, I guess that's way too subjective.

Melissa McCarthy, Jack Black, and Zack Gali-fuck-wackis (sorry, CBA to look up how to spell it properly).
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    seth rogan for sure, "haha weed lmao"
    Leave my beautiful Canadian pot buddy alone lol.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Field Marshal Phyrexia-KulTiras's Avatar
    3+ Year Old Account
    Adam Sandler

Jim Carrey in any role except the Truman in the "The Truman Show".

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Mark Wahlberg [a racist and a very violent man]
    I'm not saying I like the guy as an actor or as a person, but people do change. All that crap that he did was when he was a drug-addled teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    When you say they're not that great, you're talking about appearance? If so, I guess that's way too subjective.
    I mean they've been so defined by their MCU characters for the 3 so it's really hard to say much about acting in recent history. Generally speaking people are talking about personality and looks for them. I mean hell the whole Chris Pratt thing had to do with his outside life more than anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Nicolas Cage
    Nicolas Cage
    Nicolas Cage

And ummm...

Nicolas Cage
    This.

Also I am weird but I don't like Robbin Williams. I might have been unlucky and only ever seen him in shitty movies but i just found his humor to be cringy :/

The only one that comes to mind is Will Ferrell