Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can understand people not liking comedic actors because comedy is hit or miss and I understand people not liking actors who play themselves in every movie like Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.

But why all the recent hate for Chris Pratt? I thought it was an internet meme at first but people are serious?

Out of the still employed actors, Elisabeth Moss. Always too much, one note and completely unconvincing. I can't appreciate anything that she is in because she pulls me out of my immersion with her atrocious acting. Utterly overrated actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    I can understand people not liking comedic actors because comedy is hit or miss and I understand people not liking actors who play themselves in every movie like Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp.

But why all the recent hate for Chris Pratt? I thought it was an internet meme at first but people are serious?
    I think the dislike has little to do with an actor's acting ability, and more with their real-life personality and beliefs.

Julia "screaming horse mouth" Roberts.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Jim Carrey in any role except the Truman in the "The Truman Show".
    Agree, apart from that one he is just annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like, professionally, or personally? I don't generally care enough about the actors as people to let their offscreen antics dictate whether or not I see a movie with their name in the credits, unless it turns out they're a Klansman or joined ISIS or some similar, ludicrously-extreme outlier scenario.

Professionally, I can't stand Tom Cruise. All of his movies are vehicles to show off how handsome and cool he is. I couldn't tell you the difference in his portrayals of the main characters in Top Gun, the Mission: Impossible franchise, Jack Reacher, or The Mummy (2017) except for varying levels of suggestive, unintentional bisexuality (seriously, slightly change up the soundtrack in Top Gun and Val Kilmer's character could fit a secondary love interest role without a hitch in the plot).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Anne Hathaway, dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Really, all seven billion people in the world hates her? (I actually sorta like her.)
    yeah and the cats and dogs too hate her

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Like, professionally, or personally? I don't generally care enough about the actors as people to let their offscreen antics dictate whether or not I see a movie with their name in the credits, unless it turns out they're a Klansman or joined ISIS or some similar, ludicrously-extreme outlier scenario.

Professionally, I can't stand Tom Cruise. All of his movies are vehicles to show off how handsome and cool he is. I couldn't tell you the difference in his portrayals of the main characters in Top Gun, the Mission: Impossible franchise, Jack Reacher, or The Mummy (2017) except for varying levels of suggestive, unintentional bisexuality (seriously, slightly change up the soundtrack in Top Gun and Val Kilmer's character could fit a secondary love interest role without a hitch in the plot).
    There is always Edge of Tomorrow if you want to see him getting killed in various gruesome ways.

The one where he tries to roll under a moving truck is my favourite.

Chicken Drummer and all his hate, unpopular opinion and overrated threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There is always Edge of Tomorrow if you want to see him getting killed in various gruesome ways.

The one where he tries to roll under a moving truck is my favourite.
    And is quite the asshole at first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Agree, apart from that one he is just annoying.
    He was quite good in The Number 24 and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind as well. He's got a few gems.

Whoever said Sasha baron cohen can fuck right off.

Ok, I gotta come back and defend Nic Cage and Adam Sandler. At this point Sandler churns out movies to put his friends in, and yeah most of them aren’t good. Even still, when he’s on his game (Uncut Gems, Wedding Singer, Big Daddy) he’s great.

Same goes for Cage. Mandy is one of the best revenge-horror movies I’ve seen in years. If you haven’t seen it, give it a watch.

Brie Larson because shes a narcissistic loud mouthed cunt, who believes their own words are worth more than any faith's Deity.

Attempting to force discussion into forbidden topics isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-10-25 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    Brie Larson because shes a narcissistic loud mouthed cunt, who believes their own words are worth more than any faith's Deity.
    Hahaha I love this

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, and Ben Stiller. I hate their style of comedy and Adam Sandler is basically churning out the same movie and playing the same character in each of them.
    Thank you! Very unpopular opinion but especially Will Ferrell makes everything literally unwatchable. Don't know what it is about him but I can't stand the guy.

Will Smith. In every single role he's given, he is expected to be... Will Smith. No one else. Turns out, even Will Smith can't be Will Smith, now.
    Amy Schumer. She is the most unfunny comedian ever. Personally, I don't find it all that funny that a woman make continuous jokes about her smelly pussy.
    Mark Ruffalo: He just sucks as an actor. Period.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Well... i don't like him. Not exactly an opinion. More of a fact. You like him i don't^^

Guess who i also never liked: Leonardo Dicaprio *gasp* i know. And Keannu Reeves is nice human being but a bad actor :P
    Oh hell no, I can't let you bashing Tom Hanks and Keanu Reeves stand... next you're going to say you dislike Nicolas Cage aswell!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post

Part of it is Chris Pratt is religious, which always brings the angstheists and anti-theists out of their basements.

Second, both he and Elizabeth Olsen got crap this last few months because they didn't come out and spam their social media with BLM/George Floyd posts. They didn't really even voice an opinion on it one way or another, they just didn't comment, but that was enough to get the baying twitter mobs after them.

Also, Pratt owns a ranch here in WA state, and he does raise and slaughter the animals on it, which brings out wackos too.