Confused about existing 6 month sub

I bought a 6 month sub (1 week after the mount promo, didnt realise it ended)

Now if i understand correctly, i should get this transmog for free, as my 6 month sub is active?

It mentions having a renewel date after 30th of October though.

Mine expires in Feb, but I have no renewal date. Do i need to 'subscribe' to another 6 month sub and if so, would that only charge me once Feb hits?

usually when a offer change for not so long you can open a ticket and try to get it's reward... not 100% but worth a try

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know when mine renews but I always get the free mount/transmog and I'm probably smack in the middle of a six month stretch as we speak.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post

Now if i understand correctly, i should get this transmog for free, as my 6 month sub is active?

Mine expires in Feb, but I have no renewal date. Do i need to 'subscribe' to another 6 month sub and if so, would that only charge me once Feb hits?

You'll get it, i bought my 6 month sub maybe 3 weeks ago and got the mog 2 days ago, the limit to get the mog for recurring subs is oct 30

I think I read somewhere that you need to have a recurring 6 month sub to receive new promotional gifts.

In other words, if you bought a 6 month sub prior to this promotion and you cancelled your sub or changed it to a monthly or 3 month sub you wouldn't be eligible for promotions launched after the day you bought your initial 6 month sub even if it still overlaps the new promotion.

Meanwhile if you leave your sub to a 6 month recurring you'll automatically receive any additional promotional gifts launched within the duration of an ongoing subscription. It doesn't matter if you decide to cancel or change your subscription after receiving the gift either, you still get to keep it.

Mind you this is all secondhand knowledge. I read this elsewhere and I myself have a 6 month recurring subscription, so I receive all the promotional gifts automatically. But if you had a 6 month sub going before this promotion and you've yet to receive your transmog this might be the explanation.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I am halfway through my 6 month sub, and got the transmog gifted to me via the Launcher the following day after it was introduced.

It should get gifted to you by Blizzard through the bnet launcher. The 30th of Oct date is the latest you should receive the transmog by. Keep an eye on the bnet launcher. Wouldn't hurt to open a ticket if you want to confirm this with a GM.

Give it a few days, and if it doesn't automatically reward the transmog to you after a day, submit a ticket. A GM will help resolve the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

Did you buy the sub or 6 months game time? In some countries you don't get it if you buy game time and need to subscribe with a credit card instead.
    It also needs to be set up to be recurring and not cancelled so they can keep getting your cash.