Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Thread: Coke or Pepsi?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Pepsi tastes like flat coke.
    those are fighting words.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love both of them, but I do prefer a proper Pepsi. Although, Coke Vanilla is easily the goat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Several times in London I got a Coke for the bicarbonate (slight agita) but it seemed almost flat compared to what I was used to in NJ.
    Not sure the difference between UK and USA, but USA soda is soooo much better. I went to Texas 2 years ago and everything I drank (apart from Monster) was better. Not to mention Coke Vanilla was in stock! Even my gf who dislikes regular sugary soda said it tasted awesome.

Pepsi, I guess, though either will do.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

I never drink soda but if I did I'd choose Coke. Specifically an ice cold Coke on a Mexican beach: made with real sugar and in a tall thin glass bottle. So much tastier and more enjoyable to drink than the cornsyrup garbage in plastic bottles here in the US.

A dry red wine or water. If not....

1. Diet Cherry Doctor Pepper.
    2. Diet Doctor Pepper.
    3. Doctor Pepper.
    4. Pepsi Max.
    5. Water.
    6. Water.
    7. Water.
    8. Tap Water.
    9. Dubious Water.
    10. Shady smelly water.
    11. Coke Zero.
    12. Paint thinner.
    13. Coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't drink much soda anymore but when I do it would either be Sprite or Coke. Pepsi is just way too sweet. Too much sugar for me.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Pepsi taste how I would imagine if found a unopened bottle of Coke that had been buried in the ground for 50 years.

Coke is straight garbage out of those Coke Freestyle machines. The lines don't clear properly and Coke tastes the worst when it missed with a bunch of other stuff.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    "Is Pepsi OK?"

How does it feel being the beverage that disappointed people have to settle for?

I'll have a coke.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It doesn’t seem unique... it tastes like a repackages orange soda. I am not sure if it’s a different sugar, but it tastes almost flat.
    It's not just the sweetener source. It's a completely different recipe. It's not in your head; if you taste them back to back they are completely different.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Coke all day son.

Shout out to Pepsi Blue and the cancer it may of gave me, lol loved it when I was a kid.

I don't really drink either that much, but Coke definitely. The Mexican Coke made with real cane sugar tastes waaaaay better, too.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

In fact, classic Cola and classic Pepsi are as close as possible in taste. But I like some new solutions and new tastes at Pepsi. They may have more creative food technologists, but the result is evident. Of course, someone fundamentally loves Cola, someone fundamentally loves Pepsi, but in fact, these are two equally high-quality drinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glass bottle Coke > Aluminium can Coke > Glass bottle Pepsi > Aluminium can Pepsi > Plastic bottle Coke > Plastic Bottle Pepsi

Fountain = Coke
    Can = Pepsi

5+ Year Old Account
    Coke, but nothing slaps like Peach soda with Chinese take out. I'd say the brand, but that'd nearly doxx me lol
    I'm sure every city has its own local business version tho
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Coke Vanilla Zero. The way to live! ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I think diet pepsi tastes much better than diet coke (especially cherry and lemon).
    I rarely drink sugared soda but the only one i like is cherry coke. So i would vote for both.

Neither, soft drinks are bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Neither, soft drinks are bad for you.
    Most good things are bad for you in excess.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Most good things are bad for you in excess.
    Soft drinks especially. I abstain completely from it, much cheaper way to live. Same with alcohol and any other stuff like that. Water is your friend.