Covenants, oh Covenants. Help me, please.

Appologies for the ambigious title.

DISCLAIMER:
    This isn't a thread about which Convenant is the best/worst in terms of performance.

I'm at the moment torn between Necrolords and Kyrians. I plan on playing an Enhancement Shaman, that also plans on doing Ele and Heal on the side.
    So, the choice of Covenant is laying heavy on my mind, as from a Lore-Perspective, and from the Mog and the Aestetics in general, I'd lean towards Necrolord.
    But, of course... their Covenant Ability just feels like a weak-noodle. Barely any impact, at most nice for fire-nova set-ups, and it's just not too great to press, even if it would do a billion damage.

Kyrian on the other hand got a great Transmog aswell as Soulbinds, ect. Yet I heavily dislike them as... people/order. I could tolerate them, but I just don't feel them. And Vesper Totem is only a slight improvement, as after 3 spells, it just... stands there. But it would be atleast an impact on my rotation, a slight, -burst- if anything.

Venthyr I just dislike alot. I like them more than Kyrian, but I don't care for Door of Shadows, the mog, or the Vampire aesthetics, but god damn, Chain Harvest is just -so- fun. Strong impacting burst, that interacts with Maelstrom Weapons. It just feels amazing to use. But I don't think I'd enjoy Venthyr as much as I'd do the other two.

ANY advice from you guys? Maybe I missed something, the expansion is coming close and I just really can't decide.
    Last edited by LordTakeo; 2020-11-16 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Typos
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    "Real" MMORPG means not having the lionshare of your content be singleplayer. Pretty objective, no?