Character Boost Unlocks

Quick question. If a returning player uses the paid character boost to bring a character up to 50, does that unlock account wide world quests etc for that faction? I was under the impression if you opened them on one faction character, that would unlock for the rest. Wanting to see if the boost counts and triggers the unlock.
    Thanks!

What do you mean?

If you have a Horde character that has WQs unlocked, and then you boost an Alliance character, that character will have access to WQs.

I mean having no character that has unlocked the WQ's. If you boost one, the boosted one has them open. I am wondering if that means they are then unlocked for your other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by wsgroves View Post
    Quick question. If a returning player uses the paid character boost to bring a character up to 50, does that unlock account wide world quests etc for that faction? I was under the impression if you opened them on one faction character, that would unlock for the rest. Wanting to see if the boost counts and triggers the unlock.
    Thanks!
    You just have to go and speak to the guy and he gives you Wquests, as long as you have Wquests on another guy on the account, horde or alliance.

If one character unlocked WQ, they are unlocked for every lvl 50 character, doesnt matter the faction. All you have to do is talking to the NPC that unlucks them.
    If this is your first lvl 50 character, which means you didnt unlock WQ yet, then you have to do the required stuff to unlock those, as far as I'm aware.

Ok great. Thanks for the info. That clears some things up for me. I have not used the boost yet and was wondering.