Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Arathi and all of northeastern Lordaeron, where humans genocided the native Troll population, with the aid of the high elves.
    So that's more on both since most high elves are blood elves now.

Technically the High Elves who are now Blood Elves started the whole thing and once they were losing from the Trolls they formed that alliance with the Arathi humans.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    So that's more on both since most high elves are blood elves now.
    Sure, no faction has its hands clean. Hell, even the author mouthpiece Jaina acknowledged it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Sure, no faction has its hands clean. Hell, even the author mouthpiece Jaina acknowledged it.
    Lol...that makes Gilneas and Teldrassil shine up so much better.

Just fucking own the evil...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Lol...that makes Gilneas and Teldrassil shine up so much better.

Just fucking own the evil...
    I would if Blizzard gave me the chance.

5+ Year Old Account
    blah blah
    Nice pics, I'm sure it took you quite a bit to download them. But Jaina herself, aka Golden's self insert, disagrees with you. And she's a disgustingly biased Ally fan, so, as we say in Spanish, don't try to be more pope-ist than the Pope himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

Remember the civilians taken as mindslaves in Vanilla? The horde were always the bad guys.
    The RA were bad guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    The RA were bad guys....
    This wasn't the RAS, it was a random dude. And other Forsaken civilians praise him for it.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    This wasn't the RAS, it was a random dude. And other Forsaken civilians praise him for it.
    I thought he belonged to RA.....well thanks you fo clearing that up.

But Jaina herself, aka Golden's self insert.
    All you're proving is that you're a Silvanus fanboi that supports shitty writing.

5+ Year Old Account
    All you're proving is that you're a Silvanus fanboi that supports shitty writing.
    All you're proving is that you have no arguments so you 1) are resorting to ad hominems, and 2) you haven't even bothered to read my post history regarding Sylvanas. Ouch

No faction has clean hands != The Horde and Alliance are equal.

Nice try though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    It's odd man. Some days you'd have a sound posts with actual points. Other days it's just a disappointing "omg you are just a ______ fan"

I got beta a month and some ago so went over and did the quest line in question and to call that part "scolding" would be "reaching" (the new buzzword)
    You have to understand, there's a group of Horde fans that want to feed babies through woodchippers and still be lauded as heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    No faction has clean hands != The Horde and Alliance are equal.

Nice try though!
    Nice strawman bro, I thought you were above the average Ally fan... How disappointing

Nice strawman bro, I thought you were above the average Ally fan... How disappointing
    Then in all seriousness, please be so kind as to explain your meaning in subsequent posts when you use Jaina to try to downplay the Horde's acts? You know, the part where @Shadowferal points out Alliance not having clean hands in no way diminishes all the Horde has done, and you claim Golden/Jaina disagrees. How else am I to interpret it but an attempt to equalize Horde and Alliance acts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

The Horde are the bad guys and it's very easy to show off.
    Alliance Missions are about how bad the Horde is and how much damage they do and you have to stop it.
    The Horde Missions is about how bad the Horde is and must be stopped.

If the Horde weren't the bad guys, Varock's cinematics wouldn't make sense. Why would I be upset if they weren't the bad guys?

Then for "both have crushed hands" Yes, but the alliance changed for the better, they no longer make those mistakes and those who make them are excluded.
    The Horde on the other hand is only getting worse and they praise those who commit war crimes.

if the maw was a covenant, the Horde would canonically choose it

Obligatory:

Yeah, BFA pretty much confirmed that the Horde is pretty evil. They aren't always evil and they have gotten better... at least until the next expansion where Horde becomes evil again. Give it a year or two for things to cycle around where the Horde splinters again and the Alliance teams up with the "good" horde to make the Horde "good" again. If it can survive another expansion like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics, I'm sure it took you quite a bit to download them. But Jaina herself, aka Golden's self insert, disagrees with you. And she's a disgustingly biased Ally fan, so, as we say in Spanish, don't try to be more pope-ist than the Pope himself.
    First time I've ever heard of Jaina called as "Christie's self insert". You are trying way too hard.

Frankly, I wish this actually was true (that Christie Golden was biased for Alliance and wrote strong stories biased towards the Alliance) because it would mean we could have some decent Alliance content alongside the mountains of strong Horde stories we've had since Cataclysm. Sadly it doesn't quite play out that way. At least Kul Tiras was kind of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh nice, I hadn't seen this one yet. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

Remember the civilians taken as mindslaves in Vanilla? The horde were always the bad guys.
    good times, when the forsaken civilians were still forsaken
    12/6/2009 -23/11/2020 rip little deathstalker Ferretti. proud forsaken, enemy of the livings